Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sid is such a chamcha... i hate him to the core...he's such a wannabe...he repeats everything that sky says...he has no brain of his own...since sky has said about PM "kya cheez hai yeh"...sid keeps saying it now...it was funny when sky said it...not u copycat...ohhh i hate himmm.
tinaasania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shraddha changed her mind? She had been discussing with Amar that she wants to nominate Shonali, instead she went for Sky. ๐Ÿ˜•

Open nominations will be fun. ๐Ÿ˜†
Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Open nomination is only for captain

others will nominate in confession room. Sky cant be nominated by them he got direct captain vote for nomination
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Great Job, Shradha๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ, now you are playing the right game. Sky aur Sid ka baand baj gaya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Now its revealed by BB asked Mandy to save someone, since otherwise it wld have been Sky vs Sid!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Now possibly Shonali, Vida, Amar & Missra may be nominated.

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nw thats BB style!
SKY jis tarah se end main baat kar raha tha it suits him Aadhi girl๐Ÿคฃ
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zanish_k

sky and sid is disgusting๐Ÿคข.They actually bully weak people.sharadha always treated them decently,,over confident bullies.but no hope for this guys.give respect,gain respect funda isn't worthy for thys kind of people.they should be treated brutaly,this is the language which they understand.

Shradha is week? i think that she is hefty , if she wants to beat sid and sky , solely can beat them together!๐Ÿ˜†
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: crixus

Shraddha nominated Sky in open nominations?! Looks like she is the only male in the house to kick Akash where it hurts the most. Doing this, she has made a falooda out of his ego. ๐Ÿ˜†

GOOO Shraddha! I am so liking this girls' split personality, I am a total fan of her now! ๐Ÿฅณ

and after getting nominated Sid and Sky both pounced on miserable Shradha and  on other side Vida pounced on Mishra!
lilymily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shradha is back in action๐Ÿ˜†

PooM again fighting for no reason that means she is nominated this week๐Ÿ˜†
Psycho phir Vida ke peeche padh aur aaj toh Paani phekne waali thi vida ke upar.
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Someone please throw this Sky..zameen pe lao is namard ko!
kudos to shradda for calling him aadhi ladki!..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
he IS spineless in d true sense! He was the one begging to big boss wanting to quit the show..ek toh kudh chori aur fir sina jori! He should get the Dramebaaz award just like Sara got in last season..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†