aish.a#8//C.request list PG150

aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

i always have this rep to live upto w/ my banners if nothing else..but clearly this time it's fail :(

kyunki hum zyaada toh bolte nahi, we'll do kaam ki baat no bakwaas๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i am nervous for some idiotic reason, like i don't even know why OK lifestory: i started out with this AS'ing about a year and half ago, i really didn't think i'd have the nerve to pull it off๐Ÿ˜ณ but this place has become like home to me..in fact it's not just my home but OUR 8th home <3 because it's just so encouraging to know there are so many people who love my alright sometimes sub standard [see see, i used a decent word] siggy'ing and avi'ing skills, oh oh and me of course๐Ÿ˜ณ I LOVE youuu all endless for the never-ending and super awesome support you show 24*7 for everything and anything this-place related and for me, even though i don't deserve it most times๐Ÿ˜ณ 

i honestly would have put this off somehow BUT since it's still 6th november for yams and rags and it's their birthday i wanted to open it today โค๏ธ 

kk have we had enough mush? more story: 
mayank-nupur arjun-rati  will always remain my most favourite couple ever cause of whom i'd started sig making <3 anushka is my ladki love :P who also, btw, makes my banners 100 times prettier than they'd otherwise be and arnav-khushi & viren-jeevika are my absolute forever-running loves on TV, they are magicโค๏ธ
in short ^that is my way of saying practically 99% of my updates are on them

oh not to forget im a film-a-holism and songs ki chalti-phirti-encyclopedia๐Ÿ˜Ž

inspirations
i just realised all of you on this list have been AS'ing way longer than me๐Ÿ˜ณ and some of you, your work i've been seeing a lot before i was even on IF..i hope you know how super amazing you guys are, both your work and you as people๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—
even if you're MIA now [read: about half this list] you'll ALWAYS be inspiration no matter what!

pari [-MohitzPari-]
pooja [-Pooja-]
jenny [jenny1000]
ashu [notfadedaway]
dangelz [Dangelz]
ravs [-Ravjot-]
fary di [-Mausam-]
sid [yulZ]
mehwish [~*Mehwish*~]
marium [Pianofied.]
jhanvi [desigrl05]
sahar [Oblivion.]
kajal [..-Kaju-..]
alisha [xAlishax]
shikha [starry.phoenix]

previous shops
i want #9 already since it's my lucky number <3

#1          #2          #3          #4          #5          #6          #7

important; *the asli waala important*
i have no PM list..BUT you can try bribing me if you like. it might just work someday๐Ÿ˜†

index
page 1
page 21
page 40
page 53
page 78
page 90
page 108
page 121
Edited by aishhh. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sorry i have to do itni bak bak that you pakaofy to the max..alkhsjfiknb;sd
anyway the arhi and jeevi/virman stuff is all from last week, already posted most of it in CGs๐Ÿ˜ณ

LET THE PAGE LOAD;
 there's about 110ish things in total (ok well it looked massive-r in my folder)

honestly i wanted to make more..but IPKKND is so depressing aaj kal that i couldn't get myself to :(

stacked;

^this one is my arhi 50 sig anniversary๐Ÿ˜ณ

random individual stuff idk why๐Ÿ˜†

^for whoever wanted me to try my old ghatiya style again, FAIL

^wth is that..that's 32 caps btw

i wanted to make so much more of jeevi/virman as well BUT..PS kept bailing out on me :( left it

she is so pretty :|

REQS-do not use
i am so sorry they took forever..trying to manage everything w/ exams๐Ÿ˜ณ

Oblivion.
kameeni FRIENDS-obsessed ladki..yeh kya tha??? i was working on this, it was a nightmare :| i cut down on a few pictures and used the ones i loved ok yeah (and btw, one icon..used a diff pic)

shilpaaa.
i hope you like this alskdf;lg
and and and..

PurpleRain
separate

all together

yulZ
talk about living upto expectation alskjd;lkg ok you know the text reminded me of main hoon na where SRK can't shut up w/ this song in the staff room, that was so cute๐Ÿ˜†

Sanugr8fan
i added a few pictures, the sig needed it:S LOL hope you don't mind

Madhura..

all together

KIS ~ KZ ~ KAYA
the pictures you gave were pretty LQ or is it just me? so i went and used google B-|

and before i am killed for going on and on and onnn..the next req list:

1. desigrl05
2. ..-Sanzz-..
3. Miss-Pakiie-KMH
4. NomaLuvsKSG
5. PurpleFairy [carried over]
6. lilindiangurl13
7. lola610
8. -Komal
9. ..Jojo..
10. idreamaboutyou
11. jenny1000

Edited by aishhh. - 12 years ago
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

^  You is Ross to my Monica ๐Ÿ˜ณ Best bhaiya ever :P 
*I'm obsessed with Friends :$*

..Hm I am here ๐Ÿ˜ That emotie is not for your chehra btw :P it's for your "not so good" banner. Which happens to be the most amazing thing I ever saws :) I feeling like singing this for you: "Humko pyar hua puri huiii dua" :$ Meaning mereko tere stuff se pyar hua and sab siggy related duas puri hui :P๐Ÿคฃ I am lame I am sorry ๐Ÿ˜ณ but uni is to blame :( Oh that reminds me you are almost phrees :$ WEEE ok anyway I love your skills man :| I wish I wish I wish that I had your skills :$ Your work is seriously epic and you is a legend on IF trust me :$ And as Jhanvi said I am proud to be jur friend &/or sister ๐Ÿ˜ณ I told you in my shop that I was going to copy your way of commenting right? Well get ready cos I need to tell jus how amazing my request is and I will by quoting others ๐Ÿคฃ BTW everything else is super pretty too but kya karoon haye apni request dekh ke toh kuch kuch hota hai :$

Originally posted by: shilpaaa.

AWWW! <3 mujhe saharuu ki request se pyar hai ๐Ÿ˜ณ i loved how you put the pictures together and then the text ๐Ÿ˜ณ love your work aish, i'm dead again thanks! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜† 

Originally posted by: desigrl05

http://k.minus.com/jKBLDeeWHoQAy.png
^^effing sexy..i dont like friends but this is niccee! i love the pic arrangement and how u did the text

Originally posted by: -RougeDreams-

Secondly Iโค๏ธ Riddhima Ki Ma's (Sary)Req!! FRIENDS<333333333 I'm so in love with it!! she's so lucky!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: lola610

also LOVEEE the Friends req (grew up watching that show, would loveee to see an avi of the Phoebe run some time ๐Ÿ˜‰)

Originally posted by: idreamaboutyou

http://k.minus.com/jKBLDeeWHoQAy.png  - This one is my favorite, its so beautiful. The text put together has to be my favorite part its so pretty. Love the coloring.

Originally posted by: jenny1000

I love love Sahar's sig.. Man, I had to think for a while with that new user id. :( 

Originally posted by: Mysterygirl_me

The friends request is just tooo adorablee aww makes me want to watch it nowww hayee i loveee friendss <333. 

Originally posted by: -Harshu-

Love Sary , shilpaaa's ani sig , PurpleRain & KIS ~ KZ ~ KAYA's reqs the most ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

Requests are stunning! Specially the Friends one๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by: priya_luna

I love the friends request, Sids and Purple Rains. 

Originally posted by: StarM

Sary's request is so cute<3 I love friends man, you can never get enough of it! 

OMG :| FINALLY! I was getting tired of quoting ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜† but boy do I feel loved well not me ..my request but still :$ So many shout outs ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I couldn't include ArHilicious's & Garima's comment :( cos IF was messing shit up and my OCD couldn't put up with that hmph Anyway I do believe this is my most favorite request that I got from jus so far well wait no I loved the icons a lot too and then the KaJen ones ok nvm -_- I can't decide :( I hate you! By the way ab bus ek aur cheez karne ko reh gayi :| I need to request avis from you ๐Ÿคฃ I haven't done that AND I NEED TO DO THAT before I disappear or something because otherwise I will feel forever adhori :( and you don't want that now do you :\ ok jokes apart I LOVE YOU and your talent! I honestly run out of words for you guys (everyone I visit on A/S forum ๐Ÿ˜†). Erm shall we end this with a ghana ๐Ÿค” I LOVE YOU, YOU LOVE ME,  WE ARE HAPPY FAMILYYY <3 Muaah!

Edited by Oblivion. - 12 years ago
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Meee ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I loveee you Jeevs <3 Edited by -Pooja- - 12 years ago
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
WEEE Pooja is here oh btw Aish ๐Ÿค” -Sary- don't exist no more ๐Ÿคฃ sorry I had to :$ kay I am done I will comment in my reserved now.
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sahar acha hai hum teeno ek hi page pe accha lagta hai ! ! <3

Twinoo Believe it or Monaya stole the show and so did Sanaya and Barun individual ones ! <3 

I will edit comment soon! 
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
RES :)
Edited by .ayesha. - 12 years ago
Nomaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg I LOVE YOU :/

CONGRATULATIONS

Aishhh! What is this? Tu mujhe maar dalna chahti hai na kameeni๐Ÿค” Hayee 8th SHOP ๐Ÿ˜ฒ EIGHTH SHOP๐Ÿ˜ฒ WAH WAH kya baat hai bhai๐Ÿ‘ I am impressed๐Ÿ˜† It's so good to see the title๐Ÿ˜ณ Aish.Artz#8๐Ÿ˜ hayee main marjawan๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ Your creations are seriously out of this world๐Ÿ˜ณ NO I am serious :| Like pehle, when I first joined IF, I would see people's dabbas full of your creations and I would be like๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Who made that :| like okay first, I didnt know the name SIGGY ever existed๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ like I remember asking someone who made that thing in your signature box and she was like what my siggy? and i was like๐Ÿค” YEAHHH that๐Ÿคฃ and she was like oh Aish made it and I was like okay..who is Aish๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ and then when I went to the avi signature shop I saw your name and i was like :O :O HALLELUJA๐Ÿคฃ I FOUND HER! So i clicked your shop and it was Heaven๐Ÿ˜ All these bootiful creations. So yeah that was my I-F kahani๐Ÿ˜† But yeah honestly dude :| I really LOVEEE your creations whether it be icons, avis, siggies ANYTHING. You are just so talented. I wish i was like you๐Ÿ˜  hayee that would be my dream come true๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ I am so happy we became close and such a short amount of time๐Ÿ˜ณ and I hope we remain this closer phoreverrr <3 I hope this dukaan is successful :D and I hope you get to shop 9 really fast :D um..oh yeah I LOVE YOU hehe <3 hmm what else...ohh the banner is really PRETTY <3 I love the big 8 sign๐Ÿ˜†  nvkjnkbvjbvj I AM LOVING EVERYTHING IN YOUR UPDATE :| :|

http://k.minus.com/jWLGJpYEnLdVh.png this is just SO HOT :| i really like the texture and the coloring is just AMAZING :| hayee they do look cute together :$ hehe..and i love the text font!

ARHI๐Ÿ˜ hayee i LOVE them SO MUCH <3 and your creations on them just make me love them even more๐Ÿคช 

I REALLYYY LOVE THIS! this scene was just soโ˜บ๏ธ love the coloring! <3

the icons are LOVE <3 ahh you stacked them!! im using right after im done with this comment

http://k.minus.com/jfEuKmaAc58Dp.png i LOVE the red theme going on here LOL..i love your blending and wow the coloring is just SO PRETTY <3 

bvjfbjbfvjjh JEEVI๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ i LOVE them so much! 

http://k.minus.com/jClsAu7jRzq9U.png AHH! i LOVEE this so much! omg its SO GORGEOUS!!! I really love the style here and the coloring is LOVE!

and I am loving EVERYONE'S request <3 they are really nice! 

OH and THANK YOU SO MUCH jaani for holding a spot for me :$ ilyy!

Keep Rocking like this and you will get to SHOP 9 in no time๐Ÿ˜ƒ I LOVE YOU <33

okay REQUEST TIME YAYY!

can you make matching icons too please๐Ÿ˜ณ and can you also stack them horizontally so i can put them in my dabba๐Ÿ˜ณ

THANK YOUUU๐Ÿค—  Muaah <33

Edited by NomaLuvsKSG - 12 years ago
lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

First of very very sorry for not stalking your like button for the last shop... was a little busy with stuff but i did see your work floating around... and i must say i love it a lot...
but from now on promise to stalk your like button ๐Ÿ˜‰
so watch out for me...

Request-

Pics:

For the text im a little confused so pick which ever one you like the most...

Text:
We are the wind, don't mess with us, you'll be blown away

or

Text:
Run all you want you'll find me everywhere.

thanks for taking my req and good luck with all of the reqs.
Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 12 years ago
she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
DISCLAIMER: i am a total pakaoo ;) read at apun risk! thank me later ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿคฃ
ladkii ;)

A I S H W A R Y A :l KEM CHOO? MAJAMA? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ sid taught me that even though i erm don't know him, i mean yulZ thought me that ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿคฃ o m f g. am i mesmerized? or speechless? or in LOVE? ๐Ÿค” this confusion ka majra is all because of your
c u t e y e t h o t y e t s e x y y e t s t u n n i n g y e t b e a u t  i f u l creations ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ i am like SPEECHLESSLY gone high and paagal :l your numero uno page is so prettaay ;]. i swear this girl aishhh. is THEE' best siggiemaker E V E R :l ๐Ÿ˜ณ atleast for me you are :) ๐Ÿค— and i LOVE โค๏ธ you for that ๐Ÿ˜ƒ HOW DARE YOU :O  make such a HOT ๐Ÿ˜ณ banner?! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ THAT IS LIKE epic โ˜บ๏ธ omfg anushka that girl :l i love her! and YOU! <3 i love how you always blend the picture in and then add the number, so cute and creative. <3 <-- i like this color that i'm using abhi ๐Ÿ˜ฒ LOOL, random! :) patha hai, i LOOOVVVEEE commenting in your gallery sab se zyada kyunki i can just bakwaas my whole heart out ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and meri pyari aish won't mind ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿคฃ beti ho tho aisi, mummy ho mere jaise ;) ๐Ÿคฃ oh not to forget im a film-a-holism and songs ki chalti-phirti-encyclopedia๐Ÿ˜Ž <-- you get this from me ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿคฃ just not the chalthi phirthi nautanki part ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿคฃ songs se yaad aya- bhare naina from Ra.One. :) LOVE. IT. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ UNI IS S-O-O-O boring ๐Ÿ˜ณ i just wanna yell at the teacher and say "STFU" ๐Ÿคฃ i don't know why i said that cause i was thinking about uni? ๐Ÿค” NERD. ๐Ÿ˜† as i scroll this page all i see is the BOOTIFUL work of aish ;) I LOVE YOU girl. humesha se, and HUMESHA FOREVER *infinitee ๐Ÿ˜ณ humesha aise rehna, your too cute. ;) ๐Ÿ˜ƒ k, let's get to the update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ P.S. before that, i had taco bell today AGAIIN. ;) ๐Ÿ˜ณ fedex karongi kabhi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜† P.P.S sid i mean yulZ. he's a stalker bachke rehna ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿคฃ don't worry yulZ i still think your a rockishtar but tujhse i can't keep nice na ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿคฃ isiliye i am your nautankibaaz ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿคฃ chal now i am ready :P 
http://k.minus.com/jWLGJpYEnLdVh.png
^this is BEAUTY. <3 ranbir- anushka LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER :l ๐Ÿ˜ณ they should totally date man ๐Ÿ˜ƒ but not even that, they need to come in a movie together, atleast. :$ i wanna use this, it's so pretty! ;) i love the blending in and the coloring, ๐Ÿ˜ณ simply perfection. oo reminds me mere ranbir ki rockstar arri hai friday ko ๐Ÿ˜ƒ damn i've been waiting for this movie for SOO long, cannot wait! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ณ he looks the shit man, the shit. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
http://k.minus.com/jby4h390OtnYFL.png
MY FAVORITE <3 see? i LURRVE your stacked icons ke sets ;) you should try one on ranbir- anu ๐Ÿ˜ณ quick thought, LOL! butt i love this one <3 true that! ;/ IPKKND is going in the bura track
:( i know like! ๐Ÿฅฑ butt i hope something happens soon. meanwhile, i love the coloring for this, ekdum jhakaas! :)

mujhe yeh icon bauth pasand hain ;) ๐Ÿ˜ LOOVE.

even this one :) he looks kithna shaad :(. but i like the coloring! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

http://k.minus.com/jsG5nhE0w058n.png
like the coloring and text for this one ๐Ÿ˜ณ omfg he is DAMN HOT. <3 is it just me or did that haircut make barun look more cute? โ˜บ๏ธ i like the pic on the very left he looks so โ˜บ๏ธ LOOL. gotta stop hitting on him shilpa tu married hai ;) ๐Ÿคฃdon't go telling your dad i'll buy you chocolate k? ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿคฃ
THAT WHOLE FREAKING ICON SET THINGY of KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA :l ๐Ÿ˜ณ i l o v e i t i love the coloring, it makes it even more beautiful. <3 she is so pretty, and she is so brave! love her ๐Ÿ˜ณ

this is my favorite. i wish i had a smile like her and a arnav like her ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜† no i love the colors hun, it's simply gorgeous! :)
OH MY GOD. that 32 caps waala siggie is :O :l :$ :P :D :) ALL AT THE SAME TIME ๐Ÿ˜ณ it's bindaas re i love it ๐Ÿ˜Ž so many pics! baap, tu kamal hai yaar, i have no words ๐Ÿ˜ณ
love IT. <3 <3 <3 tere creations always leave me in ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ like DAAAMN. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

first thing, JEEVIKA SO LOOKS LIKE YOU :l you can't prove me wrong, just saying ๐Ÿ˜† iss avi mein she is ekdum d i t t o AISHHH. <3 and i love that :) LOOL! this is my favorite avi ๐Ÿ˜ณ i like how they both sharmao so much ๐Ÿ˜ณ it's cute ๐Ÿ˜† like look the other way, and blushh haye mein marjawan ๐Ÿ˜ i'm dead. ๐Ÿ˜ณ and that jeevi siggie of yours.. ahhh! ๐Ÿ˜ณ once again i have n o w o r d s n a d a :l ๐Ÿ˜ณ i love the coloring :$ HAYEEE. their hand-interlocking just leaves me doing this ๐Ÿ˜ 10 seconds before i start drooling ๐Ÿ˜† i just love these two, ithna innocent and cute koi hoi nahi saktha! :) VIRAN here i come ๐Ÿ˜ณ

these avis of yours :l killing me ๐Ÿ˜ณ i loveee โค๏ธ i love the first scene & the second scene my favorites! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ i love the coloring! ๐Ÿ˜‰ and i love how virat looks at her and they like smile at each other ๐Ÿ˜ณ i hope they fall in L O V E โค๏ธ i am dead AGAIN. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

HAYE HAYE :l this is my  favorite ๐Ÿ˜ณ i love in duno ko, simply adorable. :$ i like how you included some of the article man, this is what i call CREATIVE. ๐Ÿ˜ณ creativity + aish = aishtivity!  i just made an equation. YAY I'M SMART ๐Ÿค“ ๐Ÿคฃ

http://k.minus.com/jIpADBhY7opWb.png
this is heavenly the BEST monaya siggie i have seen in meri puri, entire ZINDIGI :l ๐Ÿ˜ณ mujhe iss siggie se pyaar hai <3 i LOVE how you put the pictures & article in man, i think i just DIED again ๐Ÿ˜ƒ LOOL! but seriously teri creativity ki daat deni paregi aishh, your too awesome <3 ๐Ÿ˜ณ i love youuu! :l lovely siggie, greak work. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i like the rest as well, amazing i am speechless! ๐Ÿค—
http://k.minus.com/jpwUDc6b0kJW.png
this is drop dead gorgeous to the damn core. <3
i love it, i love it, i love it! ๐Ÿ˜ณ AHHH :l i don't know what to say anymore, i am running outta words here โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ณ i am just stunned by the beauty of this siggie. <3 sonam is SO pretty i love her. <3 lovely siggie aishho! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ mama loves it ๐Ÿ˜†
AWWW! <3 mujhe saharuu ki request se pyar hai ๐Ÿ˜ณ i loved how you put the pictures together and then the text ๐Ÿ˜ณ love your work aish, i'm dead again thanks! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†
MY REQUEST i already told you kithna much I LOVE IT <3 <3 i cannot still stop staring at that ranveer one you made it SEXY! ๐Ÿ˜i just LOVE, PYAR, DIL, TE AMO YOU :l ๐Ÿค— can i come to aussie abhi ke abhi and give you a hug? ๐Ÿค—  i love you, thanks so much ki i think i'll faint ๐Ÿ˜ณ i love how you take your time and make it the best <3 thanks so much i am in love โ˜บ๏ธ you made ranveer even more hotter tehe :) T H A N K Y O U G R A C I A S <3 <3 i love the siggie + avi= they define perfection and hotness! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ YOUR A PERFECTIONIST GIRLL! ๐Ÿค— the goddess of siggie making bunisss ๐Ÿ˜† like my bitto says it <3
LOVE YOUR WORK AISHH! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ congrats for the gallery once again, hope you have *infinite more ๐Ÿค— this update was f l a w l e s s truly !   you deserve the best as you are thee BEST! ๐Ÿ˜ณ keep up the good work beti, you making your mamma proud ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜Ž love you for the stunning request, thank you so much again! ๐Ÿ˜ณ LOVE YOU AISH! humesha forever *infinite  ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—

P.S. i love you ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by shilpaaa. - 12 years ago