Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
YEAH !! I agree with Sonia and I respect your Opinion Angel ...

BUT! Amar is at no Fault in that Epic Fight...it was unfair when DID 1 blamed AMAR for what?? Just because he continued Dancing ?? he he!! Better Luck Next time DID 1...

I like DID 1 also I like Mayuresh, Alisha, Vrushali ...not that I don't like them ..but..what is fair has to be fair ...
Edited by kumjoo - 12 years ago
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kumjoo

YEAH !! I agree with Sonia and I respect your Opinion Angel ...

BUT! Amar is at no Fault in that Epic Fight...it was unfair when DID 2 blamed AMAR for what?? Just because he continued Dancing ?? he he!! Better Luck Next time DID 1...

I like DID 1 also I like Mayuresh, Alisha, Vrushali ...not that I don't like them ..but..what is fair has to be fair ...

well to den the fair definition  for me is change from urs...according to me its unfair...  i respect ur opinion tooo...🤗so nothng personal... Edited by Angel56 - 12 years ago
kumjoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel56

well to den the fair definition  for me is change from urs...according to me its unfair...  i respect ur opinion tooo...🤗so nothng personal...

You think Jai said "Don't give me marks"  because he accepted his defeat ?? 
kumjoo thumbnail
HE HE !! 

Angel..Gotta go gilr ...yeah!! whats Done is Done ..I guess ..Amar and Jai are still good friends ...so It really does not matter anymore ...

So, I will see ya tomorrow  Girl...Until then CHOW !!
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey i m not saying he accepted his defeat actually he was forsed to accept hi defeat abd yeh stop it they r nice frndz aur frendz main to jhagra laga rajta hai
MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

i love jay's dance.He is a superbbb dancer.i thought he will win did1.Any way i  love Amar much more.though i think may be jay is a little bit better dancer technically.

Anyway i love Amar,above all Kriyanshhh.So even Jay is not allowed in between them.
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I just saw it, and i think its nowhere Amars fault. Jai have been one of my fav contestans in DID1 but seeing this now, i don't like him that much. How can he just stop like that?

And then everyone was blaming Amar where he hadn't done anything. Plus he just stood there silenty. Just said something when they asked him to talk.

But Jay has become arrogant.

That was really mean of him what he said too Shamak sir, even if he was upset about his perfomence it doesn't mean that he has to forget how to repect your elders and mentors.

that made me most angry.

And they thing that Amar was in the way of Jai, he wasn't that was a face of and you do like this in a face of, i have seen many face ofs and it goes exactly that way. This was just my  pov
LOL its Funny scenes yar jai such an loser gur !

Amar Rocks :)

thx for sharing this yar !
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
in all this, jai was a jerk at the end.. i mean it wasn't fair that his song was wrong so i understand why he stopped but the way he talked to the judges was disgusting! and then he started crying! my lil bro does that okay, and he's still in elementary school!   so to jai, GROW UP!    sadly, i dislike geeta but here she was correct and i side with her, no questions asked!

as for kuwar, he was AMAZING!!! but what angered other contestants was how he was making faces and all when jai was dancing..  but i thought that was part of the performance..lol...  but if it wasn't that was a lil childish..

i know some say amar wouldve won.. i want to say its hard to tell because that stop brought jai's energy level down...  but if it was stable, no doubt amar would've won.. even in the beginning, amar was better than jai...    that doesn't mean i don't love jai's dance, cuz i still do but amar won all the way!
sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

hahhahhaha okay just came into the conversation but as soon as i watched that episode my blood boiled cuz anyone says anything against amar then i really hate them and when jai said that i literally lost all respect for him and when he apologized i thought he meant it but then again in bts i saw him saying he was bettere and i was just like WTH and amar's respect was lost too...alisha also had a problem but she didn't make a big hungama out of it so...i feel amar ke saath bhi bhura hua cuz everybody in did1 blamed him for everything so i was sooo mad