Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah Jen was looking a li'll tried & I hated her red lipstick otherwise she was looking nice :)
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ewww can we pls not post him with them in here.
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Imtiaz Ali to direct 2 States now

After replacing SRK in the film, Ranbir Kapoor wants his Rockstar director and new BFF to step in as the director of the project left midway by Vishal Bhardwaj

Subhash K Jha

After facing several roadblocks, Sajid Nadiadwala's 2 States seems to have found it's way out of the backburner.

The film that was to be directed by Vishal Bhardwaj and star Shah Rukh Khan, has now, reportedly found a new set of actor-director jodi to take it forward. While Ranbir Kapoor is all set to essay the role of the male lead, the north Indian guy in love with a south Indian girl, his new BFF and Rockstar director Imtiaz Ali has been asked to take over from Bhardwaj, claimed sources.

Ranbir, it seems, is very impressed with Imtiaz and feels only he can translate Chetan Bhagat's romantic novel into film. "After working so closely with Imtiaz, Ranbir is convinced that Imtiaz is the man for the job. He is now trying to convince producer Sajid Nadiadwala to let Imtiaz take over 2 States. He has even persuaded Imtiaz to direct the film," revealed the source.

The Sajid Nadiadwala production had earlier been caught in many controversies. Initially, the project was delayed due to creative differences between Vishal Bhardwaj and the author  Chetan Bhagat. This was soon followed by various speculations about the leading lady in the film. Later, reportedly the film was put on the backburner.

Though Shah Rukh and Vishal Bhardwaj later decided to join hands for a film, it wasn't for Sajid Nadiadwala's project, which had brought the two together.

In an attempt to revive his project, Sajid had reportedly asked Ranbir to star in the film. And the actor seems to be determined to get his friend Imtiaz on board for the same.

"Ranbir will now finish Barfee. He will then move on to Ayaan Mukerjee's Yeh Jawani Jai Deewani. After that he wants to work on yet another feel-good project. And that's exactly where 2 States would come in. Of course, along with Imtiaz Ali," said the source.Ranbir, Imtiaz and Sajid remained unavailable for comment.

-Harshu- thumbnail
Farrah di I read ' that ' 😆
Nothing new :P
whispa thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Angel

HAHA so u saw me there as well huh🤣😳

We couldnt really miss you!Embarrassed
whispa thumbnail
One more to go!!

Dont worry gauri...I only posted those pics cos we're  nearly on the last page!😆
whispa thumbnail
Shru have we got a name for the new AT?

How about Yeh Pyar Nibhayenge Hum?
-Harshu- thumbnail
I love this VM <333

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja4DAYYoUSA[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja4DAYYoUSA
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Farrah-

We couldnt really miss you!😳

OMG di am i that obvious?

as for this pics ok I guess it will help moving the thread faster cos not many people want to see that face.

whispa thumbnail
KW looks really young and slim.