Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
^I agree that there are some people who dont express that much..but it doesn't mean they dont feel..but the thing is the sisters relationship has always been so open..so care-free..they have never hid anything from eachother..they love openly..they hurt openly..and that was shown in the beginning..all of a sudden it is only one side expressing it..while the other party is..😳..so I am kind of disappointed.
scent_flower thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

see, i have a feeling that MANVI is the kind of sister who, even after falling in love, she wud still have jeevika as the center of her world.

now from what i have seen of JEEVIKA, i can totally expect the frame of her world to shift to viren and his family after marriage. i mean i can totally expect her to stand and look worrriedly as swamini takes manvi's class, during the whole marriage process, and even later on, on minor things that manvi does. Confused

@bold:  🀣 no yo..yeah cv hote toh she wud make herself the heroine, virat the hero, and me the villain! 🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
So what you'ld get to be with Virat for a long time and you'll have a major role in bringing Virat closer to her🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
I agree on the bold part😊😊
If she follows the ways of the world how is she the best sister in the world? Infact,how is she the mahaan one as everybody says she is?? Later on after marriage,Viren and his family will be everything to her because since according to the "society",a girls first duty is towards her in-laws and husband..I am disappointed in Jeevika..

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

That's where I think Jeevika will take everyone surprise. Remember KT said that Viren has to live with the fact that his wife loves her sister more than him?

She doesn't say it as much but she definitely feels it from within.

i know she isn't a person of many words. but if she feels that from within, then there's a problem with direction because us ke within se hum tak woh feeling nahi pohanch rahi yaar - connection mein problem ho rahi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ no i m kidding lolπŸ˜†

but yeah, on a serious note, if that feeling isn't being observed by us, that means there's some problem with the expression of it.

although, i sure hope wht u r saying is right. and if we do end up seeing more depth from jeevika on this, then i won't have any issue with her. πŸ˜ƒ
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dont see scolding as mothering actually..🀣..ok let me rephrase..for me the little that I have seen..I have seen Maanvi as more of a support emotionally to Jeevika than she is to her. and that is why I feel that Maanvi has the upper hand in this sister bond and also in the show.!
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: xxXSejalXxx

^I agree that there are some people who dont express that much..but it doesn't mean they dont feel..but the thing is the sisters relationship has always been so open..so care-free..they have never hid anything from eachother..they love openly..they hurt openly..and that was shown in the beginning..all of a sudden it is only one side expressing it..while the other party is..😳..so I am kind of disappointed.

But she does feel...! You see it when she caresses Manvi's head while she's asleep, you see it when she sings a song to express how she can't live without Manvi, you see it when she hands over her savings to Manvi, or when she worries about her health or when she says that she believes in Manvi even before God.
scent_flower thumbnail

@secret_flower..Beleive me if I was the CV of the show..either me or my twin over here we would change it on it's head...🀣..and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Maanvi..my baby<333..and I hate that beeji and swamni and all the elderly ganag of this show..give her such a hard time and put Jeevika on this pedestle.🀒..when Maanvi is equally deserving..so what if she causes mayhem once in a while..πŸ˜†..she is a kid..hellow??

I know,she's so cute!! <3
Love the bold part!!LMAO!!
*Reemz* thumbnail
Well if you guys see the promos;  'D for Didi' is from Manvi's POV and another promo says 'Manvi without Jeevika=Impossible' so maybe Manvi's love is supposed to be the more explicit one.

I think I'm repeating myself now so I'll leave it here.
*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: scent_flower

🀣
So what you'ld get to be with Virat for a long time and you'll have a major role in bringing Virat closer to her🀣
I agree on the bold part😊😊
If she follows the ways of the world how is she the best sister in the world? Infact,how is she the mahaan one as everybody says she is?? Later on after marriage,Viren and his family will be everything to her because since according to the "society",a girls first duty is towards her in-laws and husband..I am disappointed in Jeevika..

That's what I'm saying! She won't look beyond her sister and that's what will cause the problems. Ofcourse she will give importance to Viren and his family but her priority will be Manvi and that's the conflict in the show.

Ok definitely my last post now!
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

LOL twinoo..I agree with you..I mean C'mon yaar..Jeevika's character needs more meat..the only time I actually found her good was in the first episode diya scene.after that it has just been going downhill.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.As you know Mannvi is my favourite character in the show..and yours too.πŸ˜†..and among the two sisters she has the stronger hold..I have not seen any of that from Jeevika sorry..and she is the eldest mind you...she is leaving her baby sister behind and all she does is cry,blush and cry more..I mean she is Maanvi's mother figure..yet I see Maanvi more of a mother figure to her.πŸ˜•..They need to go back to the drawing board and fix this..asap.!

sejalll sejalll! πŸ˜† finally i get to ur original post, i've been mostly seeing it in quotes past few pages!!πŸ˜†

@bold: 🀣 i am glad that YOU know that I know that manvi is MY fav character too! 🀣🀣🀣

@red: that diya scene was goood yo! and that actually showed so much of that special sisterly bond. but it all went downhill after that. Confused 

@blue: exactly!

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: scent_flower

I know,she's so cute!! <3
Love the bold part!!LMAO!!

Evn i love my girl she is the jaan of this show at least for me!πŸ˜†
Im sure im gonne hate that Badi ma nd Bji nxt week!