Amala Paul Denies Signing Suriy Project

sahi. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Amala Paul Denies Signing Suriya Project

Amala Paul

A tabloid has reported that Amala Paul is Suriya's heroine in a film to be directed by Hari. The film, is said to be a sequel to Singam.

However, the hot & happening Amala Paul who is now in Las Vegas shooting with Adharva for Muppozhudhum Un Karpanaigal, when contacted just smiled.

Amala spoke to sify.com from Las Vegas : " I heard from my manager that Hari sir has enquired about my date position. Nothing is confirmed and its too early to even talk about it, though I would love to do a film with Suriya sir."

When Gjnavel Raja of Studio Green was contacted he said: " We are doing a film with Suriya and Hari, but nothing has been firmed up as far as the script and casting are concerned. So where is the question of signing Amala Paul?"

Amala is the fastest rising actress in Tamil and she is doing two projects in Telugu. 

Source: Sify

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hehehehe one of my buddy here also said she has sign for that movie nu.. am gona email him this article to prove him wrong lols!

Thanks daa Ravi
sahi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

hehehehe one of my buddy here also said she has sign for that movie nu.. am gona email him this article to prove him wrong lols!

Thanks daa Ravi

Only news confirmed is that after Suriya finish Maatran he is going to act in Hari direction 😃
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ama.. ive heard bout that too daa
sahi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

ama.. ive heard bout that too daa

Suriya confirmed that his next film is with Hari 😃 I guess it will be a good commercial entertainer 😛
lavanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ravi.

Only news confirmed is that after Suriya finish Maatran he is going to act in Hari direction 😃

Maatran-aa... 😃😃 am awaiting then.. Singam 1 was a very entertaining movie and wish Singam-2 to be!!
sahi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: lavanyaz

Maatran-aa... 😃😃 am awaiting then.. Singam 1 was a very entertaining movie and wish Singam-2 to be!!

Maatran ku naanum waiting because of Surya-KV Anand - Harris Jayaraj combo ⭐️
melonie thumbnail
She looks like Priyanka Chopra to me...in some angles.  Edited by melonie - 12 years ago
sahi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: melonie

She looks like Priyanka Chopra to me...in some angles. 

Sort of 😆😆
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
aww...i want there to be a singam 2...😛