Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilsay thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wonderful update dear...
thank God Maan and Maanat are together and hope to the Mnaeet family as one .
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update dear...
loved it...
waiting 4 the next...
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

...this 4 u...😛

just  ur update...

really  ...dear..😃.

lov,❤️
Tama 

NOTE: Me Not Well...That's This shortset comment ever..plzz bother wid me..sorry...

P.S.: plz donn't copy paste my comments...me only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as me saw many of my comments r copied me'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but don't coppied it whole as my post...😡
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Part 23

Passingby Mannat's room ..Maan looked inside..door was open..n Preeto had changed her.Whole stuff both Papa baby collected was on her bed.But she was not making selection which to open first.But Maan's presence ..She noticed that outside her room. Before Maan could move away .She called him

Mannat: Papa ..no hide n seek more…Apne humse kaha tha why I left u..n now why u r gonna leave me.?

She said this while coming toward door.

Maan: No Mannat…I m not going any where..u hav changed …Papa ko bhi to karna hai na change( suddenly first time how He announced him her Papa ..he not noticed )

Mannat: ok Papa but promise me u ll come back after that..warna Mannat apse baat nahi kargi...( she made angry face lookin at him ..holding his hand)

Maan : ok I promise let me giv 10 minutes ( he went on his knees)…jab takk aap Preeto anti se le kar juice pe lo woh apke liye lekar aa rahi hai (lookin at Preeto with tray)

Mannat: ok ( n she placed soft kiss on Maan's both cheeks )

Touch of her soft lips …seemed familiar to him..same he always felt holding his son in his lap.Without giving reaction he left .

When he came back... Mannat was on her stomach…interlocked both hands under chin ..She was waitin for Maan.He looked at her n pleasant smile came on his face….even from his soul….

Mannat: Papa aap aa gaye (she gav a beautiful smile familiar to all as Maan's smile )

Maan: ha main aa gaya.

Mannat: Papa apne black coffee pe le ?

Maan: Mannat apko kaise patta main black coffee peeta hu ?(amazed he said)

Mannat: Mannat ko patta hai….jab aap morning main uthte hai…ghar wapis aate hai..black coffee layte hai….aab bhi aap bahar se aaye ho.(she cleared)

Maan was amazed how she noticed each n every thing related to this house..this family..even  she jst think about Geet Arya n himself more than any one else.How she was upset not finding Geet n Arya here.

Mannat : Papa humne Preeto aunty se kaha tha jab papa hamare room main aaye tab coffee le k aaye…chalea na Papa hum yeh sab open karke dekhte hai.

Maan took Mannat in his arms as she was standing on bed now.

Maan: ok challo

She started to open stuff….She was too happy .Maan was helping her to open but continuously lookin at her face without blinkin.They both we much tired.Maan rested his back on  back support of bed placing his feet on bed n bending knees.Soon he was in deep sleep n Mannat in his lap.It was around six when he woke up.His lil bundle was still in sound sleep….holding his one collar resting her head on his arm n other arms around Maan's waist.Before Maan could place her on bed She cradled herself into his lap more tightly.He stroked her curly hair.Takin her in his arms…he left room As it was evening n both were sleeping for about four hours .So Mannat should b out of sleep..otherwise her routine sleep at nite gonna b disturbed.

He came downstairs.n in same manner sat on livin room sofa.Daddi smiled lookin at both

Daddi : Beta hum gaye thay apko coffee denne per aap dono to so gaye thay..pehle socha apko utha du ..so that both of u can lay on bed in relaxed way..But after that I thought not to disturb u ….

Maan: Ji Daddi Maa bahut thakk gaye thay..even she was too tired might b more than me.. ..jst excitement of new things ..that made her unaware she also want rest.

Daddi Maa: ya u r rite…apko dekh kar inko bhi nennd aa gayi.(she touched her cheeks)

Maan: Per abhi Mannat ko uta denna chahea warna raat ko sonne main zid karegi.

He slowly stroked her head…face..callig her name.She rubbed her eyes..started to cry as usual..but again put her one arm around Maan's neck.But some where Maan was familiar to tricks to mke her work as required.

Maan: Mannat utho ..dekho main apke toys Raheem Chacha ko de dunga..woh Shahid k liye le kar jaygay.

She opened her eyes..n jumped from his lap.Both Daddi n Maan busted in laughter.

Mannat: Aap hamare toys Shahid ko kyo doggy ( she again made sad face…about to cry )

Daddi Maa: Beta koi nahi dega apke toys..per aap uth nahi rahi to…Papa ne  aisa kaha..dekho aap uth gayi.(she held baby by hand)

Mannat : Papa u r liar….humko sonna hai…apne humko kuo uthaya…( n she again placed herself in Maan's lap)

Maan: Mannat its six in evening abhi aap soti rahogi to raat ko apko neend nahi aayegi..aur home work bhi karna hai..fir woh apka Jinni walle cartoon kon dekhega…

Mannat: cartoon to hum dekhegay..per Mannat ka home work who aap  kar dijiye na

Maan: nahi hum Preetp aunty ko keh detay hai..apke home work k liye(he taunted)

Mannat: oh Babaji…Papa to kitne buddhu hai..Preeto aunty ko english panda nahi aati…who hamara home work kaise karegi…( revolving her hands in air she said lookin in Maan's eyes)

Daddi Maa: Theek hai Mannat hum apke pass beith kar home work karva dengay

Maan: Its ok Daddi l manage ( he smiled askin Daddi)

Same way  about one week had been over…n from heart Maan had excepted Mannat completely .She had totally depended on him…from morning to nite…But his mind was still some where else.So its Daddi's turn to act on nxt part .She made a call to Geet

Daddi Maa: Geet beta.😳 I think u should b back now…n more over we all needs u here…Me Maan Mannat n we r missing u n our baby …..

Geet: Ji Daddi Maa …

Daddi Maa usually gave every update to Geet daily.But now Geet should b here…as Maan was too close to Mannat.

A day after Geet retured home Daddi knew .But Maan got surprise.Even Mannat .She was too happy to find Geet n Arya back.Now Maan was in dalimma what to do….He was happy matter was Mannat.as he couldn't bear her separation...He had to hav a talk wth Geet .as soon as he can...for whole family...happiness😃

lov wishin Kalika rapid n healthy recovery

Jass 

hop u ll lik..plz comment n hit lik...

Edited by Jass.KN - 12 years ago
anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Awasome part
Loved it continue soon
queen_ali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb update...
so good maan is bonding with mannat and now geet is coming
with mixed feelings maan shud tell everything to geet soon...
Break.The.Code thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Oh man!!!I'm waiting fr Geet's rEaction...

Please continue soon...

The part where Mannat slept on Maan evoked nostalgic feelings in me:)

U knw wen I was little I used to cuddle lyk dat with dad!!!

Bt nw??!!

I'm 15...Wat to do???
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Gurmina-rks

Oh man!!!I'm waiting fr Geet's rEaction...

Please continue soon...

The part where Mannat slept on Maan evoked nostalgic feelings in me:)

U knw wen I was little I used to cuddle lyk dat with dad!!!

Bt nw??!!

I'm 15...Wat to do???

s😳 sweet 😃
Edited by Jass.KN - 12 years ago
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
awesome , sweet, nice part
loved it
 continue soon
DoItAlready thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail