Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Probably comatose with Guddu pining away for her until she fully recovers to be united with her again.
Surish thumbnail

Either first an altercation may ensue between Jabbu and Neelu then Jabbu will present the photographs of Neelu engaged in sexual intercourse with Guddu  to Runjhun who in turn will attempt to commit suicide and become comatose as a result

Or

Both conspirators may pretend to kidnap Runjhun and demand a ransom in exchange for money

Or

Neelu and Runjhun may cook up a plan to lure Guddu back to Runjhun giving him the impression that Runjhun is missing when she is really hiding.

Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jps01

Oh Wafah Di, thank you sooo much for the WU - the Forum has its soul again!

Wait and watch episode.  They always keep the cliff hangers for Fridays.  Thinking positively!

Rani, just saw your update - both thinking alike with "cliffhangers"!

literally a cliffhanger😉
marajnalini thumbnail
Wafah you are indeed the best in producing updates! You do it so effectively👍🏼
Love your contributions. Neelu will contemplate to have Gunjhun united as one before Jabbu makes his move. Since Guddu has vowed to give up the bottle his intellect will be so keen that Jabbu will not be cognizant of the fact that his conspiracy is being  exposed.😆
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wafah Di Thanks for the written update
but precap is Guddu gets a call and says ha Guddu shukla
and then hears a news and he leaves his phone and it fells on the ground Kukkan looks at phone and asks Bhayya what happened??
Guddu says "Runjhun ghir gaye Khali... Khali ghat" and immediately runs and Kukkan says Bhayya Bhayya
this is the whole precap i watched
Kandi_gi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much Wafahdi for that wonderful detailed update .... Ok so I enjoyed watching today's episode it had my heart racing and it has piqued my interest I think in this track Neelu kinda creeped me out a bit with her serious demeanor and luring RJ to that death hole and her riddled talks confusing poor RJ that's her problem she is too trusting I don't trust Neelu as far as I can throw her but I'm not gonna pass any serous judgments just yet lets see what she does this time and how did she even find that place anybody ever thought of that, that's the thing I like with BBAT they always find some creepy location for the big wait for it Cliffhangers.. not like the other serials where they just move from one familiar house to the other...So now we see where Jabbu is going to try and play his hand but hopefully it will be too late I do hope that nothing screwy happens like Neelu turning evil at the last second and push poor RJ over the cliff and have her hanging for dear life  but like I said I'm not passing any serious judgment...That's all for now...

shru. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

but precap is Guddu gets a call and says ha Guddu shukla
and then hears a news and he leaves his phone and it fells on the ground Kukkan looks at phone and asks Bhayya what happened??
Guddu says "Runjhun ghir gaye Khali... Khali ghat" and immediately runs and Kukkan says Bhayya Bhayya
this is the whole precap i watched

Really? this was the precap ohh damn i missed it I guess I watch BBAT Online and i think the uploader didn't fully display the Precap I assumed N jumping off or something grrr to me

But thanks a ton to u for the full Precap dear 😊
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah for the update ...😊

Good episode...lets see what happend today...
Chatterpot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx Wafah for the WU.

Today's episode was very good showing RJ trusting Neelu in getting back her Gudduji. Its good to see Neelu is helping out RJ just to bring back happiness in Gunjhun's life as she has realized that they both cant live without each other and they both love each other alot. She has also said that both were not wrong as the situation at that time was wrong and all this happened.

i dont think that Jhabbu will be able to do anything this time. Hopefully, CV's plz keep him away from all this when Guddu will go to that place where he has been called and plz reunite our Gunjhun.