Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I believe that that Drama queen, Neelu, definitely  took advantage of Guddu  who was under the high influence of alcohol and had sexual intercourse with him. She even tried to kill Rhunjun but her efforts proved futile.I do hope Jabbu took snapshots of these scenarios which would eventually be used as imperial evidence to blackmail Neelu for rape and attempted murder.Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: azuria

Thanks for the update Wafa,

Todays episode is intresting showes that Vishnu and kalsanwli will not change what so ever.
Neelu testing Runjhuns love for Guddu. Very intresting. Wonder why?

I disagree that today's scene showed that Vishnu and Kalsanwali will not change whatsoever. Compared to other times this was the first time Vishnu and Kalsanwali doubted their actions. This is a considerable change. They can't change altogether but today Vishnu's conscience was roused moreso than Kalsanwali...it gives us the hope that they can change...

As for Neelu testing Runjhun's love, I guess she want to test that Runjhun will agree to do something that might go against her character...Runjhun isn't one to show love overtly...she couldn't even shout out loud I love you later when Guddu asked her. She's not one for gestures as such I think Neelu just wants to make sure that Runjhun is willing to do something that is uncomfortable to her figuratively jump of the cliff if need be...

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tanutes

I believe that that Drama queen, Neelu, definitely  took advantage of Guddu  who was under the high influence of alcohol and had sexual intercourse with him. She even tried to kill Rhunjun but her efforts proved futile.I do hope Jabbu took snapshots of these scenarios which would eventually be used as imperial evidence to blackmail Neelu for rape and attempted murder.

Whoa there...aren't we thinking a little too outside the box...whatever happened to innocent till proven guilty...Are we wishing for Jabbo to be the good guy here?

tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Not in the least  Wafah! Like Neelu, subsequently, Jabbu's conspiracies will be unmasked and as a consequence, severely punished. Let me not forget to mention, Mama Mamis. Can't wait to see Guddu and Runjhun become intimate again thus producing offsprings! Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
nmaharaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah for the WU.  I must say it's been a while since I have seen a ray of sunshine in BBAT.  And I did enjoy today's epi.  I hope that this ray of sunshine isn't covered over by a dark cloud for too long, as we know Jabbu is lerking.  I really do hope that Neelu's plan is in good faith and that it causes our Gunjhun to reunite faster.  I am happy to see that despite Amma protest of Neelu, Runjhun is more trusting that she is not after Guddu (we hope).  Looking forward to this track.😊
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What if Jabbu is responsible for attempted murder of Runjhun instead of Neelu and uses the pictures as evidence to implicate Neelu, tanutes?
vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah for the WU! Very much appreciated. Obviously Jabbu has followed to create trouble. I do not know if Neelu is suggesting R to pretend to die (which is a little foolish) or has intentions of pushing her but with J also in the picture there is bound to be cliff hanger (literally not metaphorically) is what I am thinking. All there is left to see is who is going to be responsible for the act.
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Question-Did Guddu say "Runjhun fell" in the precap?
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wafah

I disagree that today's scene showed that Vishnu and Kalsanwali will not change whatsoever. Compared to other times this was the first time Vishnu and Kalsanwali doubted their actions. This is a considerable change. They can't change altogether but today Vishnu's conscience was roused moreso than Kalsanwali...it gives us the hope that they can change...

As for Neelu testing Runjhun's love, I guess she want to test that Runjhun will agree to do something that might go against her character...Runjhun isn't one to show love overtly...she couldn't even shout out loud I love you later when Guddu asked her. She's not one for gestures as such I think Neelu just wants to make sure that Runjhun is willing to do something that is uncomfortable to her figuratively jump of the cliff if need be...

I agree to what you say Wafa ji about Vishno and Kalsanwali... You see at times in the previous episode all the mamis are being very lovey dovey to Runjhun and even Kalsanwali even when Mitho says anything against Guddu she has been telling Runjhun to go back to her Husband but today she said that since they have Runjhuns blessings the things will work out well. A bit fishy. In the sense that she gave hope of that she has turned more caring towards Runjhun but money makes the world go round for the Pandeys any how.

As far as Jumping from the cliff is concerned I agree to what you say. Yes Neelu wants to know how long or far Runjhun is ready to try to get back Guddu. Can she take the leap of leaving her life ( mama mami figuratively speaking) behinde or not.
Or she wants to test that Runjhun loves Guddu as much as he loves her until then its no use bringing them togather since she will keep on hurting Guddu?

Just some assumptions.
Thanks for answering it ledes to more questions and more discussions.
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have come to the conclusion that Nilu is either good, gray, or bad.  It's hard for me to label her any of these 3 things.  On top of all this, I just can't say I trust her so since I can't say I trust her, I am not leaning more towards her being good but I can't really say she is bad either so i am wondering if the CV's plan on making her be a gray shaded character.  I basically just typed in my thought process just now😆.  There are a few things regarding her behavior lately that make me suspect her like her expression while she was lying on the bed with Guddu hovering over her- she looked quite turned on & I saw passion in her eyes🤔 & then there is the last scene in today's today's episode w/her askin' Runjhun if she can jump off a cliff of all things.  This "test" of hers sounds fishy to me.  

Regarding the precap, I really do wonder if Runjhun ended up falling off the cliff.  Maybe she will end up in the hospital & we will see a cute Gunjhun reunion there.  Himmanshoo did say today on his fb status that there are some happy moments to come after all.

Edited by edabella - 12 years ago