shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
fantastic epi...my god both are so stubborn to hell...i never thought i would enjoy this rona dhona๐Ÿ˜†i loved khushi today...she held herself very well...and the way she avoided arnav when he talked abt the payal was ๐Ÿ‘ohh i am waiting to see who will confess first...shyam engagement fiasco i dont care anymore...its neede to happen then we only we can expect more rabba ve๐Ÿ˜i am enjoying their pain ...omg i sound like a sadist...bring it on cvs...i just love it...and buaji ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กcan go to hell..she is irritating more than shyam๐Ÿ˜ก

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArshForEver thumbnail
i agree with u. im loving it too. although it hurts to see them hurt \, but that is the point of the story, the journey. loved arhi convo in the car.
banditqueenn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Really u took the words from my mouth ! ๐Ÿ˜Š
shena07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: v.wingz

Really u took the words from my mouth ! ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜†
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
exactlyy!!!!
i am with u totallyyy!!!
shena07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshForEver

i agree with u. im loving it too. although it hurts to see them hurt \, but that is the point of the story, the journey. loved arhi convo in the car.

ya..its like...u first๐Ÿ˜Šwht when they finally confess our screens will be on fire...there was so much tension in the car...i loved it too
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ya...today the episode ws fab...bt felt sorry fr arnav...felt like he ws crying his heart out...wen he saw khushi congratulating lavanya!!!!!
y does man nt let his emotions out!!!!!

fantastic acting by barun!!!!!
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: moon_mine

ya...today the episode ws fab...bt felt sorry fr arnav...felt like he ws crying his heart out...wen he saw khushi congratulating lavanya!!!!!

y does man nt let his emotions out!!!!!

fantastic acting by barun!!!!!

oh i  agree!!!
barun was out of the world today!!
the way he hid his emotions...*bows down*
barun is the best!!!
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
i was very hurt yesterday, but yes even i became saddist today! Me too enjoed thwir pain to the core! they need a compassionate scene, to satisfy themselves all I feel is go ahead make love n see,  how happy u both will be ...๐Ÿ˜‰,,,but wait get married!
bikerider thumbnail
who will confess first ๐Ÿ˜†  the way these two are doing, i guess blah will confess on behalf of ASR and shyam on behalf of kushi ๐Ÿคฃ

but i still think it will be kushi but may be after marriage.
but do they really need to confess i guess  arhi know that they love each other ๐Ÿ˜ณ