Nice acting by Benaf Dadachanji

aprilsunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Is there any body else other than me who thinks that Benaf Dadachanji is doing a great job playing the main vamp.
The ghostly acting that she did yesterday was simply great!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hi April,

Nice to see you back in the forum. I remember reading your FF and was addicted to it severly πŸ˜ƒ 

But then u went missing from the forum πŸ˜­

So, So glad to see you back. Hope u r enjoying CB2. 

As for Benaf, i have seen her in many films and serials and have always liked her. The show in which i saw her first, Baa bahu aur baby...where she portrayed the role of baby...was very nice. I liked her a lot in that show. Loved her acting as well. 

However, off late...she has been choosing the same kind of vampish roles. She did an exactly same kind of "suddenly turned  obsessive lover" in Jhansi ki Rani serial too. 

She is a fine actress. Liked the episode...but somehow found it real hilarious. I guess that was the intention of the writers...to show what a fool Barkha was because she is living in illusions.

Hope to see you more around. πŸ˜ƒ
viprakshi thumbnail
in last night episode it was overdone...
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Choti Bahu has amazing actors. Yes she is doing greatπŸ˜ƒ
Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She is doing great...bt dont want overdose of barkha's nonsense
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Have had enough of Barkha & after watching in the last episode I feel like she's going overboard.I was laughing while watching her.
premvahini thumbnail

Yes , I agree she did her part very well --- we may not like the character and think they are showing her too much of Barkha  but she is  doing a great  job ----if you have to instantly come up with an excuse  one would   end up  somewhat  t exaggerating  it . I thought she did a great job when Padma suddenly appears there (do not know why they don't shut the doors when they do not want others to hear)  and  she falls down etc also intermittently tries to see what 's the impact of her acting on Padma.  It was BB who was overacting in that scene. 

And yes later on the Bhoot chimadana and hitting the head on the pillar etc seemed too much  but that was  for  Dev --- as he did not seem to  believe or be affected till then
sukhjeet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The fact that readers the her soo much shows that she is doing a good job as a vamp. I think shr is as good as the main leads. Its harder to play a negative role than positive role. She is doing a splendid job.
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
in fairness to Benaf,she's good only there are times that she overacts.
aprilsunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
sia_lovely ,

Thanks for remembering me.

Well I did not go missing from the forum, I was just a silent reader.

Kind of lost interest in CB 1 after a point of time and thereby lost interest in writing anyting (post/ FF).

I had almost lost interest in CB 2 but started liking it after Radhika was killed and Radhika/Kanha was introduced. It is kind of fun watching Barkha scheme and scheme and a strong Radhika/Kanha foil all her plans at the last moment.This Barkha Vs Radhika / Kanha revenge track is really interesting and I have begun to enjoy it.

So hope Barkha stays for a longer period of time and this interesting track continues, because there is no story beyond this.