Update for 1st Feb

heyitsrupy thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi ppl,

Well this is my first attempt at updating  so pls bear with me....And hey u all are most welcome to add anything I may have missed out!!!

Ok, episode begins with some of the best scenes today....Simi is in labour and is getting all hyper about her baby...Vish carries her to one of the cabins, surrounded by the rest of the female staff including Shelly.NO one seems to know what to do except for Vish who is completely in charge (as always). He calms down Simi and gives directions to all.All this time Shelly is staring at him, totally floored😊.

Vish comes out and asks Bobby and the rest of the gang for an axe and hammer...They are totally flummoxed as to what he's going to do with it in the delivery.

Meanwhile there is a scene where jerome asks Nick for a loan of 10000$. Nick is a little taken aback but then readily agrees.

Back to Simi, Vish is handed with the implements. We realise he wanted them to open the first aid box whose key has been lost. Priyesh and Bobby heave a sigh of relief. Simi is forced to deliver the child in the hotel itself, one of the guests is a doc so all goes well. Everyone is elated including Vish. They are all hugging each other and in the process, Vish is about to hug Shelly as well when he suddenly realises what he's doing. (From Shelly's expression, I dont think she would have minded it one bit). Vish and Shelly go inside to congratulate Simi, they end up holding the baby together and there is another moment for both of them(Aww!!!)...

Jerome proposes to Rita and she's very happy. Meanwhile another babe, kanak is at the counter asking Payal about Vish who's too irritated to reply. Vish arrives there and comes and hugs Kanak. They seem to be buddies. Kanak then notices Jerome and asks what he's doing there. She warns Vish and then the two of them go into a huddle with Shelly about Jerome realising he's suspicious. They decide to call the cops.

Rita is in the room with Jerome. She feels something is wrong and while he's asleep checks his bags. She then calls up the embassy realises he's a fraud. Jerome catches her and then tries to threaten her. However Vish and the police are already on way to the room. They force their way in and Jerome is taken into custody. Rita rushes into Vish's arms (its funny how he's constantly comfortign some woman or the other...truly a ladies' man;))...Rita is very upset and decides to leave HK.

Vish comes to tell Shelly that he would be leaving HK in a weak to join Dubois. Shelly initially pretends not to react and Vish is sort of disappointed. As he's leaving however, she stops him and offers to double hs salary. Vish tells her he's being offered perks as well. Shelly promises him anything he wants as long as he stays. Vish (being Vish) gives her a dressing down (yet again) about how she takes her employees for granted and treats them like puppets. She asks him for an answer,but he tells her to be patient and wait for it.

Mollushka is with Aakash, she gets a phone call from someone and hides it from him. Meanwhile, Govind is trying to contact Devyani but she's avoiding him. He is depressed and Shelly tries to cheer him up by telling him about her offer to Vish. He expresses his doubts bout vish accepting but Shelly is confident.

Aakash is told by Ashok that Mollushka s 2-timing him with Basera. He warns her about it.

Shelly and Govind are sitting in teh lounge with Vish in the background. Devyani comes to Govind to give him the property papers and tells him that he's leaving him. Govind stops her and then tells her that he wants to marry her. Shelly is totally shocked and goes away from there with Vish staring concernedly after her.

Preview- Well, seems lk V leaves a rose on Shelly's table. Also Mollushka's murder.

Comments- An Ok episode, more like a build up to the next one I thought. But the first section was hilarious with Vish trying to calm down Simi. A must watch for anyone who's missed it!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey rupy gr8 update u rock yaar πŸ‘

U missed out one scene which was my best one
It is when the doc comes out and congrates vish 4 the baby(shelly's exprssion was worth noticing) then vish calls simi's husband and tell doc that he is the father but asks to congrats all the staff members
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Great update,I missed today's episode. U really write very good update. ekep writing yaar. U r doing a great job πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ . Thnx πŸ˜› .
pranx thumbnail
when shelly offers to double his salary, he asks her " yeh aapka _______ hain ya obsession?" ( I forgot the first word) I remembr this dialogue when this epi was first aired. It completely floored me.

thanks rupy, lovely update, u r a sweetheart 😳 Edited by pranx - 18 years ago
apple14 thumbnail
rupy...very well written indeed! thanks a lot.

pranx...what is this??? You playing fill in the blanks or what??? πŸ˜† Anyways...please remember wht that word was soon...

guess I'll try catching this episode on Sunday as usual!
minxx thumbnail

i likd d way vish pushes shells to giv him salary allowance home loan ... but didnt get to see d scene this time round
n wat is this thing with kanak??(i know she'll dissapear aftr dis epi just lik dharma his flatmate)
hers a clip 4 u guys when v n s hold d baby

http://www.badongo.com/vid.php?file=epi12+part2__2006-02-03_ epi12part2.MPG

Edited by dr.jackall - 18 years ago
apple14 thumbnail
Is this the 11th episode????
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No yaar this is 12th epi the latest epi

And jack thanx a lot 4 the clip
apple14 thumbnail

Could someone please remind me or give me short bits from the 11th epi?

Coz as far as I can remember...I havent missed any epi's.

The last update by pranx was epi 10 and now rupy has postef 12???

Someone....please claarify! Am i having some amnesia attack that I cant remember the 11th episode???πŸ˜•

Edited by apple14 - 18 years ago
heyitsrupy thumbnail
11th episode had the dance sequence...Vish and Shelly...Then there's the bookies episode...Police come into Kingston and there's all that hungama....Vish calls the meeting and takes charge and Shelly is all impressed...
The pool-side scene with Vish...wasnt that there too???...And ya the office scene with Shelly...!!!