Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silky_harshad thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Chup ho jaa sundas,2jhe pata hai na Topic Maker kaun hai 🤣 2jhe kacha chaba jaegi 🤣
shivu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Soaps1

shivu CVs probably have never heard "excess of everything is bad" 

I agree
silky aj chup hone ka nahi chillane ko jee chahta hain🤣!! i wana jump nd jump nd fly nd dance b4 i die seeing my shirtless MOHAN😍!! or y will our granny b angry, aftrall bachey buzurg se hi siktey hain nd i m sure our granny was even a pakka shameless like us🤣!!! ab usko apney pota MOHAN ko shirtless nahi dekhna hain to kya uski potio ko saza kyun milegi🥺???

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Gosh Nads you scared the crap out of me

OMG this will do even though we talked about sponge bath but  shirtless Mohan 😍

Sundas where are you 😆

i m hr, don worry zinda hoon or shirtless MOHAN ko dekhe bina nahi marungi🤣
tina2mina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All of you guys are hilarious. 😆👏🤣

I am liking this forum. I love reading all of your comments. I am a late bird in this forum and I am really like Mohur & DP. It reminds me of the fun of gushing on the lead actor & everything that we used to have in another forum.

When I saw the title of the topic, I was scared thinking it was something bad with evil Saroj or Baapji something.
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tina2mina

All of you guys are hilarious. 😆👏🤣

I am liking this forum. I love reading all of your comments. I am a late bird in this forum and I am really like Mohur & DP. It reminds me of the fun of gushing on the lead actor & everything that we used to have in another forum.

When I saw the title of the topic, I was scared thinking it was something bad with evil Saroj or Baapji something.

@Bold: Are you talking about the same forum i'm thinking of? 😆

So are we getting a new promo for every epi now...? It's good if we are, it raises awareness of the show. 👍🏼

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
OH TERRRIII * like imran khan in MBKD*

hmmm itni besharmi😲 But But m excited. sounds liek it's gonan turn Awesome  😉
khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
no no i m not gonna participate in this andolan...i want to see him shirtless...abb jab cv's de rhe hain toh abb itna acha mouqa haath se jaaney nhi denge.
Who else wont take part in this andolan????

Originally posted by: khajju

no no i m not gonna participate in this andolan...i want to see him shirtless...abb jab cv's de rhe hain toh abb itna acha mouqa haath se jaaney nhi denge.
Who else wont take part in this andolan????

Thnk uuu a lot khajju!! i m def not goin 4 d andolan , reee mujhe pagal samjha hain kya🤣!!!
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
OMG shirtless mohan again 😲 not that i dont want to see it,i want to see it as soon as possible 😍 😆 ,thanks for sharing nads