Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jonnybgood thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
she has to be dead now, she was in the car and the car went off a cliff and blewup
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know I saw the precap, i hate those two witches I hope they suffer and Samarth and Girish to break all ties with them 😳
canada87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I still think that she is not dead. She just want to see to how much extend they can go. She just want to test their limit of evilness. I think she manages to escape when car went down. and now everyone will think that she is dead. She will try to scare both reveti and ira so that they accept the truth in front of others.
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: canada87

I still think that she is not dead. She just want to see to how much extend they can go. She just want to test their limit of evilness. I think she manages to escape when car went down. and now everyone will think that she is dead. She will try to scare both reveti and ira so that they accept the truth in front of others.

Same here! My gut instinct says she isnt dead... She probably jumped off the car and will make a comeback by haunting them.
mungaltrinidad thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani003

Same here! My gut instinct says she isnt dead... She probably jumped off the car and will make a comeback by haunting them.

the body in the car was not hers.
canada87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mungaltrinidad

the body in the car was not hers.

Just watched today's episode. According to the precap, I think the body was hers, but she pretend and put something on her face so that everyone thinks that she is dead. and now that her body is missing, it is confirmed that she is not dead. May be, someone is helping her in this drama.
filmyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I feel that Isha is pretending to be dead...I dont know why but i feel that she is pretending...its creepy how in movies people are shown dead with their eyes opened.🤢😲..I am confused.😕.but I believe that Ishu cant die..she is the life with CSZ.😃..I also feel that she and Devki and doing this to expose Revathi and to make Ira realize the truth..👍🏼I could be wrong..😳
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
this is just so weird. i dont know how they are going make any sense out this if isha is alive after all this. the more they prolong this the more unbelievable it gets. and the more they go round and round in circles, the weirder it gets😕
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Her body going missing from the morgue is a positive sign that she's not dead. Maybe she wasnt pretending to be dead. Maybe she was in coma? Hmmm
bsattaur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Isha is not dead.  Everyone is putting on an act to catch the real culprit.  Mark my words its just a game to unmask Revathy and Ira.  Ira starts realizing her mistakes.  IT IS JUST A GAME.  I am pretty sure Samarath and his dad, Devki and Daimaa all are in the act.