Written Update: November 1st..Pyaar Baad Mein Gaye

Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
As you can tell from the title of the update...today's episode was a step away from the happiness of yesterday's episode...we are now stepping back into competitive territory jahaan yeh dono bhaiyon ka pyaar toh baad mein gaye dono ke marzi se *sigh*  As you walk through this exhibit, observe as these to monkey brothers (sorry Tej darling ðŸ˜†)  continue to misunderstand each other and push the competition for "survival" even farther.

Written Update: November 1st

Part 1:

Dadaji's Room:

Dadaji says that seeing Diwali celebrated like this after so long, I liked it a lot.  Pitaji says after a long time, I didn't feel Vimla's absence today...It seemed like she was present in our happiness...I see her wherever there's happiness...what do you think Babuji?  That she's happy seeing us all happy?  Dadaji says haan...we had closed our happiness's doors...no matter, whether it's late or not, the doors have opened now at least.  Pitaji says but they didn't open on their own, Toasty opened them 😊  She made me realize that there's a big difference between just breathing and living.  Dadaji says don't forget Malti also...she also helped Toasty so much...I hope both these bahus can work together to fill this home with happiness.  Toasty comes with milk for both of them and they both look at her emotionally.  Toasty asks what's wrong?  Pitaji says nothing an then puts his hand on her head and blesses her saying  thank you, stay happy.  They take their milk and Toasty looks happy and like she's about to cry in joy (Kyon nahin?  Itne mehnaton ke baad Pitaji is finally giving her the full appreciation the girl deserves 😊)

Next Morning: Kitchen:

Malti's working in the kitchen and Ved walks in looking around.  Malti asks him if he wanted something and he says chai.  Malti says she'll call Toasty and Ved says no...you make it.  Malti asks me?  Really?  Ved says what happened?  Malti says you don't know how happy you've made me...acha...they both turn to each other and ask elaichi?  Malti says I'll put elaichi in it too, just give me 2 minutes.  😊 (Aww this Malti-Ved relation is cute! Ved is like a little kid again 😳) Ved smiles 😊  and says Bhabhi, thank you, and leaves the kitchen.

Hall:

Toasty is ironing Tej's shirt and says he always fights all day and then mimics him saying "I want to wear THAT shirt that Bade Bhaiya gave me"  and continues to iron it looking all affectionate 😳 ( I seriously need another good TejYa scene...I'm suffering from withdrawal)  Pashu comes in a hurry and asks if she is almost done and whether he could use the iron real quick to iron his shirt.  Toasty looks at the shirt and asks isn't this the same shirt that Tej gave you?  Pashu says haan and then makes an excuse saying that his other clothes weren't dry so he decided to wear this shirt...Toasty shakes her head and says both brothers have the same excuses...Pashu asks what?  and Toasty says nothing and tells him to give her the shirt...Pashu says it's okay and that he'll do it but Toasty says no, give it, I'll do it.  Pashu picks up Tej's shirt and asks her if it will look good on Tej?  Toasty says why?  Pashu says no, just that he doesn't really wear shirts like this, he wears lighter colors (😕 Nuh uh...he wore a black shirt similar to that (though not the exact same shirt 😛) for the honeymoon episode...don't ask me how I remember that 😳) He says I thought I would get him something different since he wears all lighter colors...Toasty says you thought well and takes the shirt and hangs it over her shoulder. Tej comes and grabs it off her shoulder and asks what's happening 😆 (Lo agayi laad saab 😆)  He asks what happened?  My shirt isn't pressed yet?  Toasty says she's doing it...bade bhaiya came first so I thought I would press his and then press yours.  Tej says why?  Is him going to his store more important than me going to my store?  Pashu says what nonsense are you saying?  And I never told her to press my shirt, I just said could you give me the iron so I can press my shirt.  Right Toasty?  Where did this shop matter come from?  Tej says arre, why shouldn't it come up?  It's all connected...my shirt won't be pressed, I'll be late to the shop, because of being late, I'll sell 6 sarees less and then I'll lose the competition.  Toasty asks him what he's talking about!?  Tej says I'm saying the truth...I know very well that you're on his side too.  (*Slaps head* Lo!  Main soch rahi thi TejYa scene mille toh kitne ache lagte par yahaan toh mera jaanu Toasty par ilzaam lage jaa rahe *shakes head* Mere jaanu ka character spoil kar rahe yeh CV log!!!! 😡)  Pashu takes his shirt and tells Toasty to put some brains in Tej's head...Pitaji comes down and asks what's going on?  Pashu says ask your laadla...Pitaji says kyon? Are you not my laadla too?  Tej smirks and looks to the side...Pashu says then ask your brainless laadla...Tej swings his head back to look over at Pashu 😆  Pashu tells Pitaji that Tej doesn't understand that five minutes won't make a big difference...Tej comes over and says the matter isn't over five minutes, it's about the right ways...he's using the wrong ways to win this competition...he wants everyone to go to his side so that I'm left alone...Pashu says if you keep acting this way, then you really will be alone (He has a point...) Pitaji tells them to be quiet and tells them to stop fighting like children...he tells them to get ready for work and that he expects them to work honestly, being his sons.  Both snicker and say "imaandari" mockingly and  Toasty looks horrified and disappointed with both of them.  Malti calls them for breakfast and they go...Toasty looks worried.

Part 2:

Vimla Saree Center:

Tej sees a saree deliverer in his store and asks Mohan...Mohan says that deliverer was for Pashu's store...the deliverer comes up to the desk and explains to Tej that he had gone to Pashu's store but Pashu wasn't there and was wondering if he could give the delivery to him...Tej says that he can't and that he can wait for Pashu to come back and then give it to him...the deliverer says that he's getting late and if he could please take the delivery and give it to Pashu when he gets back...Tej finally agrees.  He takes the reciept to make sure that all of Pashu's delivery is there and counts the sarees to make sure...Pashu walks in and says vaah!  I can't believe you could stoop this low to win this competition; you're taking my delivery!?  Tej tells him to stop and listen and tells the deliverer to explain the situation and the deliverer tells what happened, but of course Pashu, instead of being like Tej when he found out about Pashu buying Toasty a saree, instead tells the deliverer that he should have waited for him...their shops are separate and he shouldn't have just asked Tej like that... and then turns to Tej and tells that he should not have accepted to take the delivery on his behalf and that he can go and do his helping act somewhere else...The deliverer asks to leave and asks for his money...Pashu says he'll get it in his store and tells him to bring the sarees there...Tej tries to call over some workers to help take the sarees over but Pashu says no and he doesn't want anyone else to find out for how much he got this deal.  Tej walks back to his counter muttering under his breath "like I don't know how much he made it for" and Pashu hears him and says he knew it!  He knew that Tej would be looking for for how much he made the deal...Tej laughs at him and says what all are you thinking?  Please remove these useless thoughts from your mind...and I was an idiot to help you and from now on, leave aside you, I won't help anyone! Pashu starts walking out and Tej sarcastically shouts "Shama kijiye bhaiya, shama"  behind him.

Chaturvedi Hall:

Toasty and Malti are cleaning up the mess from yesterday's Diwali party...putting away diyas and picking up.  Toasty says can you believe that we just cleaned up two days ago and the house is like this again?  Malti says but we had so much fun.  She says she never thought that they would celebrate Diwali like that in this house...everyone together, forgetting everything...and Ved, his changed attitude towards me...it's all like a dream.  Toasty says I hope this dream stays this way...did you see the way all the brothers were hugging each other?  Malti says I hope they keep hugging each other just like this.

Chaturvedi Saree Bhandaar:

Pashu says the way he hugged me and then stabbed me in the back...Ved this is enough, enough of this love, now only competition.  We have to win because our store is Chaturvedi Saree Bhandaar and if we lose then it's like letting Pitaji and his name down...we have to work fully and from the heart.

Vimla Saree Center:

Tej is talking to Mohan and says now I'm not going to work from only the heart but from the brain...times have changed...those days have gone when clothes were just considered clothes...nowadays clothes have the image of a style statement...fashion statement (😕 I can't believe this is coming from Tej Prakash Chaturvedi...the guy who used to care the least about fashion and wear the most "unique" shirts seen on the planet...Toasty ne jadoo kar diya uske sense of style par...itne hadh tak ke ab voh "fashion statements" ke baare mein baat kar raha hai 😲🤣)  I'll put up such stylish sarees that they'll keep selling...now I have to win this competition at any cost.

Part 3:

Tej walks over to Mohan and then sees his college friend Sanjay...they talk about how each of them disappeared after college...they catch up.  Sanjay talks about how he's continuing his dad's advertising company and were planning on filling up those empty boards across the street..he asks Tej if he would like to promote his shop by putting up a board to advertise his store as well...Tej tells him who wouldn't like to promote their store like this...but I won't hide anything from you...I'm having some budget crises right now...I don't think I can afford to promote my store.  Sanjay says idiot, did I mention a price for you?  Those boards are going to be empty anyways so until we get some customers, why don't we put your shop's name up there and both of our publicity will happen...Sanjay convinces him and Tej agrees.  They says "so good to see you" and Sanjay gives Tej his card and tells him to phone...they hug and then Sanjay leaves.

Prachin comes with the tiffin box and says that there is no pickle in the food, Toasty bhabhi sent you lots of love instead 😆...Tej says to go ask her if I should make a pickle out of her love and eat it 😆...Prachin says do whatever you want to do with it, my job was just to deliver the message.  Tej asks about the other tiffin and Prachin says it's for Pashu bhaiya with lots of Malti bhabhi's love 😆 I'll go deliver it and come.

Chaturvedi Saree Bhandaar:

Pashu sells a saree to a woman and tells her that she'll get lots of compliments for the saree and when she does to please mention their shop's name...the woman smiles and says she will.  Pashu tells Ved that this is how you make a name for yourself and advertise.  Pashu's cell and the store's phone start ringing.  Ved picks up the store's phone...it's Malti and Toasty on the other line...they ask if the fight that the two brothers had over the shirt this morning went any further...Ved says that it did...Toasty takes the phone and asks what happened?  Ved starts to explain what happened but then Pashu asks him why he didn't clear Vasant? Bhai's payment and Ved starts to stutter...Pashu asks him who he's talking to on the phone...Ved is about to say To...but Toasty says don't say Toasty, don't say Toasty and Malti says don't say Malti either!! 😆  Ved says Ting Ting Travels 🤣  and that they have some offer to send him on a trip for some 5000 rupees...Pashu says to give him the phone so he can scold them for calling...Toasty hurriedly hangs up the phone and Ved also says that they said that they wouldn't call back and he puts the phone down too.  Pashu asks him why he didn't clear Vasant Bhai's payment in the bank...he then tells Ved to go to the bank and handle the situation...Ved says tells Pashu you know I don't really know how to deal things at the bank...Tej always did that job.  Ends on Pashu's face.

Pre-Cap:  Pashu goes to Tej's store and asks him if he's too busy and whether or not he can run to the bank to that bank work for him...Tej starts mocking him (probably still remember the help vaale argument) and says that they are competitors now and that he can't help him. 

Tejy's Late Bak Bak 😛 (Literally sent the update in 2 seconds before my class started so wasn't able to do this then but now I have something to go off of for my rant):

Originally posted by: prernacda

someone needs to hold these brothers by the back of their neck and smash their heads together, so the loose screws...fix themselves...

pashu had attiude but now tej is also no less.

Bilkul aisa hi hona chahiye!! Pitaji should just grab their heads and bang them aur shayad phir thoda sa ackal mil jayegi dono ko.

Pashu ka attitude toh pehle se hi tha (though I thought it was because of Malti before but now even after Malti coming back, he hasn't changed his bitter personality at all)...what I'm upset mostly about is that they are changing Tej's character now into a Pashu bhaiya type character for no reason! 

Tej used to be the most samajdaar member of the family, especially before he got married to Toasty and then even after...even when people were being unreasonable and he knew it was unfair...he complained about it to Toasty but he would just deal with it.  I completely agree with Tej's decision to open a separate shop just because Pashu kind of was getting out of hand and it really was a matter of proving himself but what is the need now to turn Tej into a fightercock who makes the same snide remarks and pulls out the same misunderstandings as Pashu...

Like Toasty said (and I can't believe I'm quoting Toasty right now because at times her character annoys me as well...she's a bit too mahaan at times)  but like she said, he should just quietly work his own store...he knows that as long as he agrees for this competition, the fights are going to continue and I thought one of the reasons for Tej opening the store was for the fights to stop!  The CV's are seriously ruining the core of Tej's character by turning him into this attitude-full guy with so many contradictions...one day he's the old Tej...the next day he's the bratty, competitive Tej...it's really starting to bug me.
Edited by Tejy77 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
someone needs to hold these brothers by the back of their neck and smash their heads together, so the loose screws...fix themselves...

pashu had attiude but now tej is also no less.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Am getting tired of their antics now, let's finish this track already and move on to Ved-Nikita and something else...