-Mandeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Sajin (i think thats how you spell her name) walked inside the kitchen to ask Amba ji when their going shopping for Diwali and Amba ji gets mad and starts yelling at her, while shes yelling Bijal comes in with dadi and says "Why is there yelling going on" then she asks Amba  why she's cooking all this food, because no one likes anything she was cooking. Bijal interrupts her and says maybe its food that outside people like.  Bharti says that the food is for everyone that comes and hands her daal.

Preet says that she will help make the sweets and gets busy , Aanchal
 gets upset but lies and says that shes fine and her papa comes back with jewelery. Bijal and aunty are in the room and aunty realizes that something is wrong with the food.
Aanchal gives Hetal sweets and she kindly accepts them. Aanchal's papa gives Hetal jewelery but she says she doesn't wear small ones but she still accepts them. Hetal says to her papa that if he's asking to come back then she doesn't want to talk about it.Bijal and her are talking and she says why everyone is after her baby, and then Karan walks in. Karan and Aanchal have a little talk. Monastarts getting ready while Anukalp comes in and they start talking.

Sorry that i am this bad at it! i know i did a horrible job, its my first time doing this, i promise i will get better half of the reason i did a bad job was because i didn't get to see the full episode so i had to watch it online and that stuff slowed me down!
Edited by -Mandeep- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. But, there are some errors in the character names. There is no Preet and Aanchal currently in RMJ
abhidip thumbnail
Very good effort why do not you write chachaji and other names so that you do not have to remember the names. Anywa y our effort is highly appreciated.
-Mandeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I promise i will do better! just need to remember the characters names