Written Update 31st October...Diwali Ke Mithaas <3

Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
First off, Happy Halloween everyone!! πŸ˜›  And in our SBS world, Diwali is still going on so Happy Diwali once again as well πŸ˜‰ Today's epi is an absolute treat and I suggest anyone who hasn't seen it to see it because it was a very cute episode! 😳  According to the pre-cap, we're back to Tension City tomorrow but what happens tomorrow will happen, let's live in today with our cute Chaturvedi Diwali πŸ˜Š  Beautiful episode!!!! Rating 100/10 πŸ˜ƒ ⭐️

Written Update: October 31, 2011

Part 1:

Picks up where it left off last week with Sudha telling Pitaji to see know...Pitaji hurriedly says lets all go inside and everyone starts making their way inside...Toasty tells Lalit to control Sudha and Lalit says, if she was able to be controlled, it's a good thing Shobha was there otherwise who knows what might have happened (Ick...please don't thank Shobha)  Lalit leaves to go inside and Toasty turns around to see Ved bent over the rangoli and looking at the colors...he looks sad.  Toasty calls out to him and asks him what's wrong.  Ved says that the rangoli reminded him of their mom and that she used to make colorful rangolis too with the same colors that they used for Holi.  He starts tearing up and then Nitika comes calling out to Toasty...she and Toasty hug and Toasty tells her that they'll talk later and we have to do pooja first.  Nitika turns to Ved and they say Happy Diwali to each other and then Nitika asks Ved if he remembered something.  Ved asks her what should he remember?  Nitika says that the dress I'm wearing is the one you selected...Ved looks at it and says haan!  It looks nice.

Toasty and Malti are doing aarti for Lakshmi pooja and then give the aarti to everyone, then Pitaji and Dadaji call Gyaan and Prachin over to get their Diwali  money...then Toasty and Malti are called over and Prachin and Gyaan make sad faces (I don't think they got a lot so they are moping)  Malti gives Prachin her money and Toasty whispers Gyaan and gives him her money...they all smile. 😊  Sudha and Lalit take blessings from Dadaji and he gives them money...they ask how they can take money from him...Dadaji says for him they are all children...Pitaji says me too and takes his blessing.

Toasty says the pooja is now done, now its time for dinner.  Gyaan says now dinner?  When will we do fireworks then?  Toasty says you waited this long already, be patient a little bit longer.  Toasty asks Ved to give prasad to everyone.  Shobha admires Sudha's choodiyan and Sudha says she had them made for Dhan Teras...Shobha says she wants similar choodiyan made for Malti and Sudha says she will take her to the jeweler with her soon.

Malti is in the kitchen remembering the day that she left...Toasty walks in and asks her what's wrong?  Malti says that she was just remember some old memories...Toasty asks her what?  Malti says the day she left was her biggest mistake and now because of that Dadaji's legs...Toasty says Bhabhi, forget whatever has happened.  Ved comes to the door of the kitchen and watches both of them.  Toasty says Bhabhi, go look out there at how happy everyone is...and you're a part of the reason why everyone is so happy...today's not a day to be sad, it's a day to be happy so forget all these matter and be happy.  Ved comes forward with the prasad and gives it to Toasty and Malti...when they are about to leave, Ved bends down to take blessings from Malti and then when he gets up, Ved says Happy Diwali to her...Malti gets tears in her eyes and says Happy Diwali back.  Toasty says see Bhabhi, when Ved bhaiya can forget everything, then why can't you?  Malti is about to walk off but Ved says quietly and sweetly, please forget everything πŸ‘ (What a sweetheart!)...Bhabhi Ma.  Malti touches his face affectionately. 😳

Pitaji places a diya in front of Vimla's picture...he wishes her Happy Diwali and says after ages we are celebrating Diwali...after you left we  there was darkness but when we celebrated before, what a Diwali we used to celebrate!  The whole world used to shine but the diya you lit, shined in everyone's hearts.  Then suddenly everyone's arms come up with diyas in their hand...all 5 sons and the 2 bahus 😳 (πŸ‘ This scene was really well done!  I loved the image of the arms going up with diyas in everyone's hands and how it was captured...very lovely!!😳)...Toasty says that diya is still lit in everyone. Pitaji says Vimla, I had said to Toasty that more than the light of Diwali, the light used to be in her eyes...he tells everyone to look in her eyes, there's love and blessings in her eyes for everyone...he says on her behalf, I give you blessings...be happy.  He says Thank you Toasty and Toasty smiles big and Tej turns to smile proudly at her. 
😊

Part 2:

Tej and Pashu are handing out their gifts to everyone...they both hand Pitaji theirs at the same time and PItaji says one at a time...he opens Tej's first and says vaah, kurta!  He opens Pashu and says the same thing!  You got me the same white kurta! πŸ˜†  Tej and Pashu say at the same time, we got from the same store πŸ˜†...they stop and then say at the same time again okay, I'll exchange mine πŸ˜†...then stop again, and say okay, you go ahead and exchange yours πŸ˜†, then stop.  Pitaji says you got it from Prateek Bhai's shop right...I'll go on my own and exchange it.  Both say "jee" and then look at each other. 

Gyaan says all done right..chalo lets light the fireworks.  Tej tells him to shut up and Pashu tells him chup.  They both go to grab the remaining gift boxes on the table and then both face forward...Tej says Pashu bhaiya this is for you and hands the gift sideways without looking at PashuπŸ˜†...Pashu says and this is for you and hands his gift sideways without looking at Tej...they both say thank you and try to hide a smile and then they both smile and Tej turns to Pashu to take his blessings.😳  Gyaan asks fireworks again and Toasty tells him to wait...Malti says they have gifts for everyone as well...they hand out the gifts and everyone starts opening them to find their old first belongings...they all get happy seeing them and Prachin says that this is the best Diwali present ever.  Pashu asks from where did you get all this?  Malti says bas, we went into your memories and brought them.  Everyone smiles wide and happily. πŸ˜ƒ 

Gyaan looks disappointed and Pitaji asks Gyaan, don't you want to do your fireworks?  He nods his head.  Everyone brings the fireworks out (achaanak Sudha, Lalit, Shobha, aur Nitika vaapas agaye...kahaan gayaab hogaye the yeh log jab gift exchange ho raha tha??)  Gyaan asks Toasty to bring a bottle for his rockets and Toasty goes inside to get one...when she's at the corner, Tej grabs her arm and pulls her around, pulling her closer to him. β˜ΊοΈ (Haaaiii, kitne dinon baad ek signature romantic TejYa scene mil rahe hai...someone pinch me! *Faints* ☺️😍)  Toasty asks Tej what he's doing?  Tej says do I have to tell you? πŸ˜³  So listen...I'm doing some badmaashi with my pyaari, pyaari, pyaari biwi.  Toasty says my pyaari pyaari husband, you'll get chances to do badmaashi later, right now I have to find a bottle for the rockets.  She tries to get away but Tej is holding her tight and he doesn't let her go. πŸ˜³ He says is it some NASA rocket that will cause inconvenience if it doesn't leave on time? πŸ€£ (Oh God!! I missed Tej's innovative lines when he's in a full on all romantic mood 🀣) Toasty laughs and Tej strokes her face saying you don't know Toasty...for this laughter, I can do anything...keep laughing like this, you look very good. They both lean their heads against each other's. ☺️ 😳 Gyaan calls out Bhabhi, bottle!!! (Ay lo, agaye mera kabab mein haddi!  Mera favorite kabab!! πŸ˜†  I missed Gyaan/TejYa scenes too...seems like ages since we've had such scenes )  Both break apart and look hassled 🀣...Gyaan looks at them confused.  Toasty says that she was looking for the bottle...Gyaan says here?  and with Tej bhaiya? 🀣  Tej says that's what I was telling her was that where will you find a bottle here?  You'll find a bottle in the kitchen? I don't know... He does a nervous laugh and walks away quickly. πŸ€£ Toasty gives him an unimpressed "I'm going to kill you" look the whole time. πŸ˜† Gyaan makes a rocket sound to Toasty...she says I don't know and walks off quickly too πŸ˜†...Gyaan says I don't think a bottle will be found.
  πŸ˜†

Part 3:

Gyaan comes out and says Bhabhi found a bottle...Toasty and Tej walk out too...Toasty puts the bottle on the ground.  Ved asks who will light the first firecracker...Pashu says the oldest...Prachin and Gyaan give the bomb to Dadaji and Dadaji asks why they gave it to him?  They say he's the oldest...Dadaji says haan, I'll light it but after I light it, it will explode right?  So then how will I get away?  Pashu says arre, I meant the oldest after Dadaji, meaning Pitaji.  Pitaji makes a scared look.  He takes it and says doesn't this look a little big?  Can't I have a smaller one?  The sons start cheering for him...Sudha starts laughing at him as he tries to light it and keeps backing off before its lit πŸ˜†...she asks him why he's getting so scared?  He finally lights it and then backs off...everyone covers their ears anticipating the pop...the fire goes inside but the bomb doesn't explode.  They start chiding what a firecracker this was that didn't even pop...Pitaji lightheartedly blames Pashu for bringing such firecrackers...Pashu asks Pitaji why he's always blamed...Sudha says leave it Pashupatinath ji and everyone keeps laughing over it when the bomb suddenly pops really loudly and everyone jumps and shouts...Pitaji says that it was his trick...Tej and Pashu laugh at him...all the Chaturvedis do fireworksπŸ˜ƒ (Haaaiii...bohut sundar <3)  Ends on Toasty's laughing and smiling face. 😊

Pre-Cap: *Sigh*  If only the happiness remained >.< 😑 Ay lo... A supplier is piling stacks of sarees on Tej's counter and Pashu sees this and  is shouts saying vaah vaah, I had expected only this from you...good thing Pitaji isn't in the store otherwise what would he have thought seeing you like this?  To win the competition you would stoop to such a level, this I didn't even think...you're putting up my stock in your store?  What a new plot!  Vaah!  Tej narrows his eyes in confusion and incredulity.  AKA...back to the fighting tomorrow

Tejy's Bak Bak:

I wish they would drag this happiness out for as long as it can go!!!  I have to admit that I kind of do find the whole competition track a little interesting because it is so realistic but I didn't like that there were no good happy scenes to balance it all out...today was like a day right out of the happy days of Chaturvedi family and it really symbolized their one-ness as a family.  I'm not really looking forward to what I foresee as another explosive fight And I really wish there would be more TejYa!!!!! Man I missed those scenes.

Chalo...kal tak!!! Lots of love!!!!!

Edited by Tejy77 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for update, after reading you update I followed your advice and made sure early morning;), I watch my recorded event.

It was fun and cute episode.