Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

verisimilitude thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Pearl for the nice update...

Promo is leading to more confusions. better they stop showing promos nd increse our BP level!

Nice to see S & D arranging  a party and inviting all of them.T& T looked nice in their costume. College friends were so nice and hilarious... The last part was great.

Somehow I trust TA too much.Hope he doesnt let us down!Fingers crossed for today's episode.
sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hope u all like this
Edited by sneha_vijay - 12 years ago
mala_15 thumbnail
 Thanks Pearl for the update.

As expected by the viewers, all the friends came and stopped TA from going back to Bangalore 😊 and I can't understand as to why TA is behaving rudely to Thulasi all of a sudden when he spoke with her normally when they went to their room to get ready for celebrating the wedding anniversary.😕

It was nice to see Prabha and TPS after a long time 😊. Moreover Prabha proved to be a dutiful son to Dr. Lakshman by pleading with TPS not to bother him till he gets well for which TPS also agreed which was nice on her part 😊 but it was bad when we saw that Dharman is not ready to leave TPS very easily but has decided to cause more problems for her which degrades his character a lot. 😔

It was nice to see T&T getting ready to go for their wedding anniversary celebration 😊 but on the other hand I felt very sad when I thought that TA will insult T in front of others which will hurt her feelings which we viewers need to bear.😭