Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ice _girl

Hey Ice_girl thanx for commenting and liking the stry dear๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sad part ๐Ÿ˜ญ ...how cud Avi be so cruel ๐Ÿ˜ก... why is he doing dis ?????? Does he luv Simple n d child is his ????? He he OMG lots of questions hun ๐Ÿ˜‰ don't worry i know how much it irritates that's why just two more UDs and you will get all your answers๐Ÿ˜‰
Good Arpita is standng for her rts n savng her child ... If he luvd Smple (if dat d case) then why did he marry Arpita ???? what is the reason behind his behaviour ???? Arpita shd b strong frm now onwards... may b d doc cud lie dat she cannot hv an abortion coz Arpita's life wud b in danger coz i guess d doctor understands her situation n seems 2 b nice. Arpita also needs someone 2 support her decision ...mayb someone frm Avi's family come 2 knw abt Arpi's pregnancy n can come over...Yap Arpi is not only cry baby she will stand for her baby and love but question is can she fight to her love for his love๐Ÿ˜ณ

joliefille thumbnail

Originally posted by: prash_t

My Neha/Samosa๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—Hey ma Mrs.Thakur ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Oh Myy God!! Sooo Sad๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Avi is being soo rude to her๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ  I dont like that๐Ÿ˜ก

It felt as if I should come in the SS and shake him and make him realise what he is doing๐Ÿ˜ก

hehe well i think you shuld do it because he is not going to stand on ur expectations ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

My Poor Cutiepie๐Ÿ˜ญ I hope he doesnt love simple uhhh can't say haan๐Ÿ˜• but u will came to know in next few UDs ๐Ÿ˜‰

Bt as a writer, Loved it ya๐Ÿ˜‰  Story is very good๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ awww love yaa for liking it hehe๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Im looking forward to Sunday and another update๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒwell on sunday ma PC was dwn so will update tonight ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love ya dear๐Ÿ˜ณLuv yaa tooo
๐Ÿค—

joliefille thumbnail

Originally posted by: danno

aww...god what a part yaar
i just read 1 and 2 part
and just love
how can avi do this to arpi???
really very bad...i know their is some secret between simple and avi...
but i know avi lovea arpi...
keep it up neha

Sharuuu ๐Ÿค—
where were you  haan ๐Ÿ˜ก
chal nice to know that u liked it ๐Ÿ˜ณ
about Avi hehe thrs yet a lot to happen just wait and watch๐Ÿ˜‰

hun about Avi, Simple and Arpi can't say hun anything can happen here ๐Ÿ˜†
keep checking hehe๐Ÿ˜‰

joliefille thumbnail
OK  First of all Thanx for liking and commenting guys

frankly speaking i was not expecting even single comment hehe

as our forum is all suni suni ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

and here is the Pre for next UD hope to Update by Night ๐Ÿ˜‰

Pre for tonight's Tamanna Update:-

"What are you doing here?" he asked in amazement.

"Why? You don't know what am I doing here? You bring me here and n.."

"Cut it Arpita you are getting very well what I meant, you suppose to be in right now,.. is there any complication?" He cut me short in a rude manner but when he said "Is there any complication" my heart beat hard, did that mean he was concerned for me, our child, or he had fear for his beloved?

Hope you guys will like it and comment too๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜ณ
joliefille thumbnail
Ok guys time for  next Update
so without any more blah blah of mine here we go for
TAMANNA

Part-III

He was sitting out on bench in garden, lost in his own world. 

I came out of Clinic almost running and sat in the car, when I looked at him for a sec our eyes met, I feel as he was happy to see me but next second he put on his shades and came to me.

"What are you doing here?" he asked in amazement.

"Why? You don't know what am I doing here? You bring me here and n.."

"Cut it Arpita you are getting very well what I meant, you suppose to be in right now,.. is there any complication?" He cut me short in a rude manner but when he said "Is there any complication" my heart beat hard, did that mean he was concerned for me, our child, or he had fear for his beloved?

I looked at him puzzled on his question, he coughed a bit and asked again;

"Arpita, I am asking something why are you not in?" he asked leaning to my window.

"Because I don't want to kill my baby." I replied back in taunting manner.

"Stop it Arpita, why are you behaving like this, be reasonable, after our separation I don't want any link between us, Its good for you too, You can start a new life after me, but with a child you can't expect any angle for you to come and accept you with someone else's child."

He said it all in one go, this time it sounds like a concern in it, I was amazed on his words, How can he think like that. Does that mean he was worried for me after separation.. but why should he.

"What?" I said in amazement.

"Come on don't be a child Arpita, don't tell me you will not marry after this relation, I will start new life with my love and so will you, some day..(he took a short pause)Get out of car and go to doctor. I don't want any one to blame to spoil your life by making you pregnant and leave you good for nothing."

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out, so that's what his concern all about his so called reputation.

"You have to think  about it before'" I stopped between as I realized what I was about to say, "I said No, mean NO, I will not kill my baby, and you don't need to bother about us. Just do me one favor, drop me to your Home, because I will live there until you don't throw me out forcefully, its you who want to end this Marriage not me." I was crying and I think this time he didn't had any reply of my words.

We get back to home or I should say I get back home as he drop me at gate and left  for Office or better to say "to meet his real Love". I was a real fool, who was finding love in all those lusty nights, He never loved me, out baby was just a Mistake for him, I was nothing but a wh**e for him whom he used to satisfy his lust.

All these thoughts were making me sick, I feel disgusted with my own self, my own soul was feeling disgusting toward my flesh. I feel sick to enter that room where I find peace in his arms, the same bed seems like pyre to me, when I sit on it I can feel how a dead body must feel on its last bed its funeral pyre, What an irony I am talking about feelings of dead body, may be because I was not more than that.

Suddenly a thought strike me "If I am not good than dead body why am I breathing, I should stop breathing too this foolish heart should stop beating now, after all its this fool who thought that he loved me." Yes I was thinking to end my life, because life without him was unimaginable for me then.

I was searching the way to commit suicide I thought to burn my self than I realized Sharad Kaka was also in the same home he might try to save me and what if he succeed in it. Then I find the easiest and sure way for it,

I reached at the terrace of our so called Home, When I get close to boundary of terrace I had to delay my decision for some time as Kaka was in garden watering the plants. He saw me on terrace.

"Aree Arpita  Bitiya what are you doing alone on terrace. Tabiyat to theek hai naa!" he asked with concern.

"haan Kaka everything is fine, just thought to take some fresh air." I lied to him and started wait him to go in.

Suddenly I heard a cry from neighbor's garden.

"Kaka what happened who is crying?" I asked Kaka when he was going to other side of garden.

"Nothing Bitiya! Ruko zara Hum abhi aate hain," he said and disappered for few seconds in bushes, which was dividing our garden from neighbor's small garden. When he returned he was carrying a young boy in his arms.

"Kaka who is this?" I asked Kaka.

"He is my nephew's son betiya, they left him for a day with me, they think I am alone here, but I told them once I get my Avdhesh babua's son I will be the happiest man on earth, he will be just like my Babua, loving, caring.." he was looking so happy while talking about our would be son, how happy he would be if I told him that his expectations were getting shape in me. My eyes turn flooded, I pushed back my tears and asked him, "What if it s a girl?"

"Aree than its much better, she will be like you sweet, cute but let me tell you one thing, Avdhesh Babua loves girl child more than boy, you will not get chance to touch your baby if it will be a girl. He will take her with him everywhere,.."

He was laughing and enjoying his imaginations while I was crying badly on terrace hearing his laughter, but his words gave me new perspective to think.

How can I think to end my life when I am not alone, my baby is getting shape in my womb, breathing in me and it never matters for me he loves me or not, he never said that he loved me, I was always happy to love him from my side, it never affected me he loves me or not, my love was always enough for me to live in this relation and I will love him, I will love my baby, I will live for my baby, I can't let him go like this. He have to stay with me, I don't care if he will have a mistress at office or anywhere in his life, but at home I am his wife, and my baby will be his baby, he will love him or her. I have to talk to him, I will tell him that it doesn't affect me what he do outside but at home he have to be mine and only mine".

I was confirm for what I want from him, I didn't want any promise of love or faithfulness, all I want a promise or word from him that he will stay with me.

I came back to our room; yes it was our room as for me all those nights which we spend here was symbol of my love and devotion to him. And my baby was symbol of my love, His love, our love even for him it was just need of hour.(a tear rolled down my cheek, I wiped it as I thought that I would not cry now,

"I am waiting for you Avdhesh ji, my destiny depends on your one approval. You have to be agreed to stay with me. I will convince you no matter if I need to beg you for that.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

That's all for IIIrd update hope you njyed it๐Ÿ˜ณ

plz leave your precious comments๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by joliefille - 12 years ago
suvarnaawt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awww avi aisa kyu kar rahe ho๐Ÿ˜ญ awsm update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผplzzz gkd jaisi sad ending mat karna๐Ÿ˜” waiting for next update๐Ÿ˜Š
jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Neha dear !!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿค—

I am so sorry dat I didn't reply earlier...

Ur 1st update made me think abt a Silent type hero & Chulbuli heroine..

But frm 2nd part..omg...hw can AST be so cruel & heartless..& he is in love with someone else..๐Ÿ˜ญ

Feeling so pity for Arpi..

Plzz...Cont soon..๐Ÿ˜Š
coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really sad ๐Ÿ˜ญ ... poor Arpi ... why did Avi marry her if he luvd Simple n also if he actually luvd Simple then hw cud he even consumate wid Arpi ... smth is amiss  ... there has 2 b a reason ... How can Avi b so cruel ...
MuktaJaiswal thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ŠHey Neha ๐Ÿค—
Finally got tm 2 comment๐Ÿฅณ
I kn I m late fr commenting bt hd a valid reason yaar,๐Ÿ˜Š
Job , ghar ka kamm, n lotsss of pwr cuttsss๐Ÿ˜”
Well enough of excuses by m,๐Ÿ˜Š

After reading intro m knw ur SS will be very emotional n a bit on darker side.๐Ÿ˜Š
Bt nvr thgt ths Story.๐Ÿ˜ฒ
I myself was thinking a FF or SS like ths bt ths is beyond my imagination๐Ÿ˜Š
U thought n hv written very well dr.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

M confused๐Ÿ˜•, 1st make m clear bth Simple n Arpi r preg na๐Ÿ˜•

@BIYA 'Part III

Appreciated Arpi fr standing fr her baby,๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘its nt Avi ๐Ÿ˜ก2 decide has he hd already relinquish them both.
Bt confused abt her marriage,๐Ÿ˜• yes she suld stand 2 sv marriage also,๐Ÿ˜Š bt avi dsnt lv her ๐Ÿ’”maybe nvr lved her๐Ÿฅบ n he lves simple thn shuld she continue the marriage.๐Ÿ˜•

Bt if she leaves him she should definitely mk him feel abt wt he is loosing n hw wrng is he in leaving her n their baby.

Nw fr the other 2 parts. Don't know wt I thgt is wt u wrote, reading both parts the first thg I felt ws, (as describe by Nida Fazli)

@BIYA 'Part I : (spec the 1st  n 4th para- highlighted)

kabhi kisi ko mukammal jahaan nahin milataa
kahin zamin to kahin aasamaan nahin milataa

jise bhi dekhiye vo apane aap men gum hai
zubaan mili hai magar hamazubaan nahin milataa
kabhii kisi ko mukammal...

bujhaa sakaa hai bhalaa kaun vaqt ke shole
ye aisi aag hai jisame dhuaan nahin milataa
kabhi kisi ko mukammal...

tere jahaan men aisaa nahin ki pyaar na ho
jahaan ummid ho isaki, vahaan nahin milataa
kabhi kisi ko mukammal...

@BIYA 'Part II :

maanaa teri nazar men teraa pyaar ham nahin
kaise kahen ke tere talabagaar ham nahin

sinchaa thaa jisako hamane tamannaa ke khoon se
chaman men us bahaar ke haqadaar ham nahin
maanaa teri nazar men teraa pyaar ham nahin
kaise kahen ke tere talabagaar ham nahin 

bored dr.๐Ÿฅฑ very long comment na๐Ÿ˜‰
hehehe ๐Ÿ˜†bhout zyada ho gaya na๐Ÿ˜†. truth is I lk ths type of emotional stories so''.๐Ÿ˜ณfelt very sad ๐Ÿ˜” n emotional๐Ÿ˜”
N  gt tm nw, so hd 2 comment fr all the 3 updates.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hehehe๐Ÿ˜† dnt woory next comment will nt b boring, ๐Ÿ˜Š as ths 
(well it depends on ur next UD)๐Ÿ˜‰

Waiting eagerly fr next UD.๐Ÿ˜

N Don't forget 2 PM me.๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by MuktaJaiswal - 12 years ago
joliefille thumbnail
Hehehe Thanks to all of you guys for such lovely comments and liking the story too๐Ÿค—

n biiiggg special thanx to Mukta di for such sweet n intresting comment di,( Di its not boring hun , even i enjoyed reading:-) )๐Ÿ˜ƒ

will reply for all your questions and clarifications regarding story๐Ÿ˜Š

and will add the pre for next and final update too๐Ÿ˜‰

Yap ,one thing it will be most long and you will find all your answers(well can't promise that you will not have any other questions lol) ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Once again thanx a ton for your attention and comments,
love yaa all .
๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

and Mukta di  PM bheje the seems there is some prob ๐Ÿ˜ญ
next time i will make sure ki PM  mile bhi  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by joliefille - 12 years ago