NEW FF:TODAY WAS A FAIRYTALE!!

pkyek.roxxxxxx thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Guys  dis  is  my  first  ff  plzzz  tell  me  how  it  is!!!n  if  der  is  nythin  similar  2  any  one's  ff  plzzz  let  me  know  it  may  b  a  coincidence.

Character sketch:

Raichands:

Abhay  Raichand: A tall  n  handsome  rich  guy  at  mount  college .Thinks  very  high  about  himself. Changes   his  girlfriends more  rapidly  than  his  clothes. Has   a  big  attitude  problem . Enjoys irritating   PIA.

Chand  Raichand:

One  of  the  most  powerful  NEW  business  men. He loves  showing  off  his  money  when  it  comes  to  throwing  parties!!Loves  his  family.

Haseena  Raichand:

A very lovely  wife  and  mother.   Does not  like  abhay's  girlfriends  and  his  habit  of  changing    girlfriends  so  often  but  has  a  soft  corner  4  him  in  her  heart. Loves  her  family.

Dobriyals:

Pia Dobriyal:

A brilliant, beautiful  and  fun loving girl.Has pure hatred for  her  implacable  enemy  ABHAY.Her  love  is  more  destructive  than  hate.She  is  always  mesmerized  by  the  outer  world  which  includes   DANGER.Loves  her  family.

Misha  Dobriyal:

A silly  brat. Loves  her  sister's.A  tomboy  and  loves  making  fun  of  others  especially  T .  Kabir's  best  friend. She  feels   she  should  have  born  as  a  boy  rather  than  a  girl.

Panchi  Dobriyal:

A  cute  girl. Loves  her  family  and  siddharth. Very  happy  in  her  little  world  but  is  not  aware  about  what  life  has  kept  in  store  for  her.

Arnab  and  Madhu  Dobriyal:

Pia,MISHA  and  panchi's  parents.  Love  their  daughter's. They  can  even  create  a  havoc  in  heaven  for  them.

Siddharth Kapoor:

Loves  Panchi  has  a  very  big  business  empire.Cares  a  lot  about Pia  cause  he  never got  a   little  sister.  Blames  ABHAY  for  his  parents accident which  he  calls  as  MURDER.  Hates  ABHAY  to the  core  of  his  heart.

Jeh  Khurana:

Loves  and  adores  Pia. Can  do  anything  to  make  her his. He  was  the  one  who  suggested  sid  the  WRONG idea  about  ABHAY  murdering  his  parents. He thinks  Abhay  likes  Pia.

REST  OF  THE  CHARACTERS  ARE  THE  SAME  BUT  NEIL  DOES  NOT  LIKE  PANCHI  IN  MY  FF!!plzzz  rply  if  i  should  continue  or  not!

Index

chapter  1:pg  2
chapter  2:pg  4
chapter  3:pg  6
Edited by pkyek.roxxxxxx - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey...loved the concept...would love to read more...plz add me to ur pm list..and do pm me when you update
pkyek.roxxxxxx thumbnail
i've already  finished  writing  first  3  chapters  but  i  need  some  time to  type  it!!but will  surely  update  soon😃
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Its AMAGING and VERY INTERESTING yaar:-) LOVED IT:-) Please PM me when you update it plz:-) update soon:-) dont forget to PM me Ok:-)...
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey very intresting plz pm me :)
SatanLaughs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
update sun & add me 2 pm list.. :D
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey pretty interesting concept
would love to read more

please pm me when you will update next time
Edited by shivanirajput - 12 years ago
rashika27.1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sounds gr8 dear 
plz pm me when u update
pkyek.roxxxxxx thumbnail

Chapter  one: BEGINNING  OF  A  NEW  ERA!!

The  sun  had  come  up  a  girl  was  sitting  by  the  window  that  is  foggy  with  the  breath  of  a  life  gone  by  and  she  was  in  deep  thought  when  she  screams  as  a  cold  hand  lands  on  her  shoulders'.it  was  her  bratty  sister  Misha.

Misha: Hey, what  are you  thinking about?

Pia: ugh  Misha..  u  scared  me  till  death  what  was  that for?

Misha:Hey  don't  change  the  topic.wai..wai..wait  don't  tell  me  that ypu  were  thinking  about  that  moron!!

Pia:NOWAYS!!!!!!!i  was  thinking  about  Maithali!

Misha:ohhh  just  forget  her  she's  the  past!!!!she  is  long  gone!!!!!!

Pia:I  know  but  she   was  are  sister  misha!!!!!!!!my  twin!!!!!!

Misha: stop  SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!

Pia:I'm  sorryL

Misha:u  should  b!!!!!!n  btw there's  a  new  comer  at  mount  college!!!!!!it  will  b  fun  to  rag  him!

Pia: MISHA  U  N  KABIRA  R  MEANT  2  B  2GETHR PERFCT  RAGGIN  COUPLE!!!!

Misha:couple!!!!!my  foot!over  my  dead  body!!!!

Pia:heehhehehhe  chaliye  maharani  saheb  taaiyaar  hoone!!!

Misha:chalo  hum  aapke  aage!!!!

In  Pia's  room

Pia:panchi  di!what  sould  I  wear?????

Misha: clothes  obviously!!!!

Panchi:shut  up  MISHA'.wear  anything  u  will  cool  super  hot!!!

Pia:  k  I'll  wear  dis  dress

She  was  ready  in  minutes  applied  some  make  up  n  went  downstairs  n  all  were  amazed  by  Pia's  immense beauty!!!she  was  lookin  hot!!!!!!!!

Arnab:looking  very  nice!!!!!

Madhu:nice???? She's  looking  so  good''''.koi  bhi  ladka  isse  dekhega toh  latoo  ho  jaayega!!

Misha:chale??????

Arnab , Madhu  n  Panchi:bieee  all  the  best!!!!!enjoy

Pia: Misha  I'm  not  coming  on  your  bike  I  am  taking  my  car!!!

Misha:your  wish!

At Mount college

Kabir, Misha,Tracker,Angad,Jeh n Neil  were  talking  when  the  discussion  suddenly  heats  up'

Misha:you moron  tumne kal  Pia  se  club  main  kitne  rudely  behave  kiya!!!!!

Jeh:Look  Misha  I  don't  wanna  talk  about  it!

Kabir:just  shut  up  guys  hum  yaha  uss  naye  student  ka  swaagat kar  rahe  ho  aur  tum  dono  kal  ke  bare  main  ab  tak  jhagad  rahe  ho!!!...he  remarks  sarcastically.

Neil:yeaa  guys  kabir  is  rite  jus  chuck  it!!!

Jeh:just  tell  her!!!!!!!

Neil:hey  who  new  comer  aa  gaya.now  cut  the  crap!!

Everyone  were  shocked  when  a  shiny  black  Jaguar  came  up  in  the  parking  lot  and  a   man  with  fashionably  styled  black  hair,a  prominent  chin  with  an  unexpected  dimple  in  it  and  deeply  set  blue  hypnotic  eyes emerged   from  the  car. He  wore  a  tailored  black  shirt  with  a  jacket  and  black  jeans  with  polished  and  custom-made  shoes .He  removed  his  glares. Except  for  his  eyes which  constantly  swept  over   the  parking  lot  Abhay  Raichand  was  still.If  Abhay  Raichand  radiated  stillness  the  college  students  around  him  radiated  dynamic    movement.  But  after  seeing  him  and  his  stylish  and  valuable  fancy  car  everyone's  eyes  were  popping out. And suddenly  a  black  BMW Showed  up  and  the  most  beautiful   woman  apparently  in  the  whole universe  stepped  out. All the  boys  were  certainly  smitten  by  her  beauty. Abhay saw  her  n  a  wide  grin  spread  across  his  face  when  she  walked  away.  He  was  thinking  about  her  perfect  body  n  beautiful  face  which  carried  a  fake  smile  which  he  could  see. He  decided  to  head for  the  principle's  office  and   headed  towards it.

Edited by pkyek.roxxxxxx - 12 years ago
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey nice start
so abhay saw pia but did pia saw him
waiting for their confrontation
please update soon