Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: tamannamalik

amaing update... very well written... jeh and piya make an amazing pair... u depicted both their emotions extremely well... plz update soon... cant wait...

Thank you Tamanna (I love your name)...
JiYa make a great pair for sure...
Nidha Jaani amazingg update!!! :D I loved it ❤️ update soon na [:0] btw I read a book with the same plot :P
NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: soonchand

please start very soon i love ti read your ff story 

Thank you dear...
Will be updating in a while
NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amu.PunjabiKuri

Nidha Jaani amazingg update!!! :D I loved it ❤️ update soon na [:0] btw I read a book with the same plot :P

Thank you Amu...
Plot ka saara credit Tich ko jaatha...she is one wonderful girl when it comes to ideas...something I lack sorely
NidhaA thumbnail
Here goes our next update for you...

Chapter -4

MISSING YOU

Piya's POV...

I am so happy! You could say I am on cloud nine. Gosh! I never realised such an important part of my life was missing. Jeh was missing. Maybe because I got engrossed in my career and making an image. He had been on my memory maybe not often but I know he was. It was motly at the toughest point of my life when I needed a true. Off course I had a real friend in Misha but Jeh was some one truly special.
All those time and moments I spent with him was replaying in my mind right now. I felt chagrined thinking of the way I treated him in public. He came to me always regardless of how bad or insultingly I treated him. Just like the prom night at high school.

*flashback*

"piiiyaa, piiyaa, piiyaaa" jeh came running from the other end of the hallway calling her. She turned back and saw jeh running heavily towards her, in the process he pushed a boy who had fell down due to his pressure.

-"is jeh really so dumb that he can't understand anything or is he acting?" kabir whispered to pia.
-"I don't know, but please kabir save me from him" pia pleaded making her eyes broad.

Jeh came to them and went straight towards pia.

-"pia, you look sooo pretty" jeh complimented ignoring kabir completely.
-pia gave a faint smile,"thanks jeh" she put her hair tendril behind her ear slowly in nervousness.
-"will yo be my date tonight?" jeh said suddenly. But pia expected it.
-"sorry jeh, misha isn't coming to the prom night today, so I am accompanying kabir" she told him.
-"really?" jeh asked.
-really?" even kabir asked her as it was unexpected, pia signaled him to act along.
 "oh, really. Really jeh. Pia is my date tonite" he said proudly.

-"you look for another date. I'll take pia tonite." Jeh said. "pia shouldn't be a replacement to anyone"

Pia took it as a compliment and smiled. But she cant go with a nerdy dumb jumbo like jeh, afterall she is the beauty queen of the school. She just hoped kabir would save her.

-"but pia has promised me" kabir said.
-"you back out then" jeh made childish arguments.
-"stop it jeh" pia lost her cool, "I want to go with kabir today, stop behaving like a child" she caught kabir's arms, "lets go kabir"

Jeh was disappointed.

*flashback ended*

Humph! How could I have been so stupid and shallow. Even now I keep a great importance for looks. Off course bandhe ka character matter kartha hain. But looks are important to me as well. But my high school behaviour could be matched with T's current streak. Choosing men how handsome their face or how sexy their physique is. It is utterly shallow right!
But then don't we have the right to wish for our own prince charming?

Panache...

Next Day...

Jeh's POV...

I ran an eye through the graffiti I finshed just now on the right wall of my office cabin. Siddarth was totally free with his employees, maybe even too free sometimes. Each person was allowed to decorate their work place the way it suited them. My  greatest - sorry second greatest- was off course graffitti and I decided to do one in my office room. Well I had an ulterior motive as well and you know what it is. Impressing my doll Piya.

Just as I finished the last touches to my graffitti of a serene beach scene a soft excalamtion from behind me captured my attention. Even without turning I knew who it was and I was surprised that I didn't notice her step in. But well when I am on a graffitti I usually tend to forget the world around me. 

"As beautiful and artful as ever Jeh" Piya said taking her eyes off the graffitti and looking at me with praise filled eyes. I could feel the colour raising in my cheeks. Damn! why do I have to blush like girls. Par kya karein, praise seems to have married embarassment in my case.

Piya was gazing at me with amusement. After all even she wouldn't blsuh so much I guess.

"Jeh tum sach mein bahuth bhole hon...praise is good Jeh it should motivate you rather than embarass you" Piya spoke truthfully.

"Soory Piya...I guess it is manufacturing fault" I answered scratching my head and giving her an embarassed smile. 
Piya laughed and for a moment I was lost in it's rhythm. To me that is the most magical music on earth. 

Piya's POV...

Seeing Jeh's steady gaze on me I gradually stopped my laughter. That gaze was a little disturbing . Not in the wrong sense but somehow it made me conscious about myself. I fumbled with my fingers and raised my hand to put back a tendril of my hair behind my ear. But another hand beat me to it. Jeh's tanned strong hands gently placed the curly tendril behind my ear and the touch somehow managed touch me inside. It sent a tingle through me. We both were now steadily gazing at each other.

Jeh broke off the gaze and looked at his table to hide the unease. I noticed him giving me side glance. Oh teri! I absolutely forgot what I was here for.

"Gosh I am such a blunderista...Jeh Siddarth want's you to meet him asap and I wanted to ask you something" I ended up biting my lips in tension.

"Ask away Piya...why the formality between us" Jeh said with his usual heart warming smile. Must say, without the braces that smile is attarctively sexaayyy!

I banged myself mentally and collected back my thoughts.
"Jeh would you care to join us for lunch this afternoon" I blurted out before my nerves failed me again.
Jeh was gazing at me with evident amusement. God! I hope he doesn't feel I am being too friendly. The last thing I want to do is put him off.

Jeh's POV...

It was really amusing to see Piya being so nervous about asking a guy to join her. She usually had the opposit effect. Male populace tended to follow her. I looked at her for  a while, lost as I was in host of our previous memories. After a moment I shook myself and smiled at her.

"Course Piya...where do you want to go?" I asked, hiding my enthusiasm to be with her as well as I can.
"How about Arthurs Theme...it's just half- an -hour from here and they serve great steaks" Piya said, excitement oozing from her. Should I say the elation I felt on seeing my princesse's eagerness to have me with her. My heart was soaring.

At your disposal amigos...

sweety_crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update!!!..
i so luv d characterisation of jeh here!!..u have done a great job with him!!..
so finally piya did had smthng 4 him!!..
d flash back was good!!..aww he is so innocent!!...even i felt bad!! when she lied!!
she asked him out!!...m getting goosebumps!!...do continue soon!!..

Edited by madhuri16 - 12 years ago
amazing Nidz..! I actually had a smile on my face while reading this :p missing JiYa terribly :( update soon!
-Zeenat- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing updatee! 
LoveLiveLife thumbnail
wowww awesomeee...plzzz con..
--Preeti-- thumbnail
I loved the update!! 😃Aww Piya is shy and Jeh blusching haiii 😳Amazing update 👏 thanks for the pm😊im sorry i commented VERY late i have just been way TOO busy  anyways please do update this FF soon 😊