JiYa FF: The Masterpiece Ch.4 P.8 jan16th

Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
THE MASTERPIECE

hey buddies, me and Nidha (eowyn) are starting a new ff on jeh and piya.

this ff is nowhere related to the show. this is a normal human romantic story. we imagined rithvik and sukirti for it.

and yes, this ff is on piya's pov.

we just hope that you guys love it, especially our jiyaholic and ritsuholic friends here.

do leave a comment and tell us if you like it. that would motivate us for this risky attempt.

*regards*
Tich and Nidha.

Edited by ...Tich... - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jin. thumbnail
PROLOGUE:

Every girl chirpy, nave or brave, dream of her own loverboy. Their world is deep pink. Some girls express it, some regret it, some feel not worthy of, some behave to care less about opposite gender. Still somewhere deep in the heart its every girl's wish. Of a Prince charming or The Ultimate romantic character Raj or the knight in the shining armour or the latest vampire in the silver Volvo. But sometimes though their Mr.Perfect is around them 24*7, they fail to recognize him. The reason, due to their handpainted dreams.  But love is not a dream. It is a feeling. A real, true love is unconditional as it is beyond the physical attributes of a person. What happens when Piya meets Jeh after five years with his image makeover?

Jin. thumbnail
INDEX

Prologue P.1
Chapter.1: Handpainted dream
Chapter.2: The Masquerade
Jin. thumbnail
PM list:

we'll send the pms for the first update to the jiyaholics in our friends list. anyone later if wishes to get updates do hit the 'like' button of this post and the prologue.Edited by ...Tich... - 12 years ago
Thanks for starting the FF Tich and Nidha :D please start it and PMwhen you update cause my phone don't allow me to like posts lol.
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I liked the whole concept! :) i am in & will hit the like button when i am online from my comp! 😆

and update soon' ;)
coolgirl09 thumbnail
awww tich jaan,
Il love to read dat ff!!
So plz nidha n u shld cmplete it asap,
Al da bst nidha n tich
coolgirl09 thumbnail
awww tich jaan,
Il love to read dat ff!!
So plz nidha n tich u shld cmplete it asap,
Al da bst nidha n tich
-Zeenat- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Really nice concept! The Prologue is fab! "The latest vampire in the silver Volvo" --> I love this lineee! So meee ðŸ¤£ ðŸ˜³ 
Thanks for the pm & update soon :) 
chahaat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
can't wait for it !
continue soon!