Users

Frequent Posters

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: renuka1997

i loved this update...

n the whole ff...
n the ending abhiya are together forever... thanks a lot...m glad u liked it so much..
love them...
love u di...aww..love you too
n thanx for giving us  such a lovely ff...u most welcome
u are just awesome...
n this ff proves that u are really a brilliat writter... aww..thats so sweet of you..thank you
Thanx for the pm...
love u alwayz...
Renuka (Remona) 

Peehu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunflower52

I loved this FF of yours. The end was perfect 👏.

Abhiya and the kids are adorable.

thanks a lot...glad u liked it...
Peehu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiyan_soni

superb update peehu!!!! thanks a lot

The kids are very cute and lovely .Ahaan is attitude like his dad .Loved the way he said ahaan raichand  never let down . aww...yes ahaan is like abhay...so attitude bhi hona chahiye na Abhiya moment was so romantic .i m blushing .glad u liked it finally arnab also accepted kids. yes..he did  sad this ff end . i  miss this ff. awww...so sweet of you..will miss writing it too

Peehu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

EDITED

Great ending Peehu 👏 👏 thanks a lot
and Chand n Haseena's jealousy part cracked me up 😆 poor Chand... haha..i so wanted this in show..but we never got except for hand entwining..😆so Jeh and Misha and probably aahaan and Sweta 😉 ya...probably
nicee... the fight was well described glad u liked it and yeh bacche bhi na... romance me haddi 😆 haha..bachche hai...woh bhi abhiya ke...kuch toh karnama karna tha na..jate jate 😆
chalo acche bacche hai...so gaye jaldi 🤣 toh kya..momma-dadda...ko romance karne ke liye space chahiye na 😆
n finally Arnab liked the kids also...nice... yes superb ending 👏 thanks

Peehu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhuri16

peehu.🤗🤗.🤗.🤗.it was such a marvelous update...i enjoyed reading it⭐️reading each line..i was with a big smile.😃...

u fulfilled all my expectations.🤗n i luv u 4 giving such a cute n happy ending thanks a lot madhu..m happy u liked it..you wanted a family scene..i added up only for you...m glad i made you smile...
my little devils.🤗.they stole d show 4 me...my jaanu's.🤗.aww...i know..they always do...and ur first line is always about them...
haha..they asked abt abhiya's first meeting...they r really naughty...n i adore them 4 this... haha...yes they asked..i thought i will make them ask more..gosh..but i had some limits for this update 😆
aahan is such a cutie pie.i luvd d way they quarrel with each other⭐️calling each other names😆.aww...kids are always like this..aur yeh to abhiya ke hai...today m totally on my jaanu's land.😍😍..aww..come down now .palak is a choco pie...asking more details abt abhiya😆... haha..she asked..but her parents are smart...dekh na..kuch nahi bataya...😆
i luv it when aahan shows attitude⭐️.my jaanus will miss them badly😭...d fight scene was awesome👏...very well written⭐️..u have given even d tiniest detail...thanks a lot...glad you liked it...atleast i was successful on this part...aww..will miss writing about them too...
u explained d prophecy well...haha..piya asking abt chand's affair😆...n abhay explaining it was funny.😆..haha...m happy i made you laugh..lol...i wanted something like this in show..u know..cchand's past..with abhay answering and covering on behalf of his dad...😆
i always wanted chandu mama 2 have tough competition🤣...jena is good..i luv haseena's look seeing jend🤣🤣...i luvd d jena chand story🤣...see..i told na..i wanted haseena as miss J...but we never got one..so i did it here...yaar..bete ke itne affairs the..toh baap ka ek toh banta tha na 😆
d brute -jwala part was good...u explained mike -jwala-jena-brute part well...
so d twins r interrelated ...they were super cute⭐️...thanks
i luvd jeh's character here.😊...i thought he would end up with my princess...but no....well i wanted to..but then changed my mind...
jisha is also cute!!...aliya n arjun r married...m happy 4 them.😊..yes they are
there wasn't much of sid...luv u peehu😊...as there was no panchi all.😆...haha..i wasnt interested in birdie in my last update...😆
so swati is in luv with my aahan...she really deserves someone worthy like him...guess this d reason 4 her visits😛😊...haha..yes..i guess so too 😉
alina is still in search...thought she will be with kabir.😊...
abhiya romance was mind blowing😳...they were so romantic☺️...aww..m on cloud nine..imagining it.☺️☺️..aww...thanks a lot...
but u made my jaanus as kabab mein haadi😡.haha..i had fun..d very moment when i was expecting a detailed ahem ahem scene.😍...dey  were awesome.haha..abhiya bachche hai...kuch toh gadbad karte na...😆..arnab..is ok here..me having no problem..coz he behaves well with my jaanus.😆.haha...gosh...arnab is arnab...luv u loads peehu.🤗..love you too u made a beautiful ending👏...u r one of d very first one..whose writings..i've started reading😊...awesome job.👏...luv u loads n take care.🤗.. aww...thanks a lot..thats so sweet of you to say...love you too...take care

Peehu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bellaaa

that was really nice

thanks a lot...

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

wow dear awesome update I so loved it.Ahaan & palak were heres & I m glad ki afterall hurdles finally Abhiya r together.Jeh-mish in love & I guess swati will fall 4 Ahaan hahahhaa.Oh I miss jazz too😭

thanks a lot...glad u liked it 😆

aww..me too miss her 😭
sweety_crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
peehu.🤗.that was cute of u to write that family part 4 me!!...n abt my jaanu land..no i won't come down😆..u ended d ff😭...so m reading it again 4 my jaanu's...n yeah even i wanted chand 2 have ex 😆...i luvd it🤣...
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update with awesome ending
Peehu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhuri16

peehu.🤗.that was cute of u to write that family part 4 me!!...n abt my jaanu land..no i won't come down😆..u ended d ff😭...so m reading it again 4 my jaanu's...n yeah even i wanted chand 2 have ex 😆...i luvd it🤣...

madhu...🤗...aww..no prob ya...u told me..and i wrote it...haha..dont come down...haha..chand having ex was something i really dreamt of...😆...so wrote here 😆
Peehu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .rumki.

awesome update with awesome ending

thanks a lot..

Originally posted by: seabeauty

excellent update... gr88 ff... u did very well :):)

thanks a lot...