Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: music1

To be very honest ever since I started following this forum,I have come across some outstanding FF's and OS's.You my friend have some outstanding works to ur credit.I sincerely believe that there are a lot of Jane Austin's roaming freely in this forum.Love u all and never desert ur poor followers.At least my weekends are dedicated to reading all of ur works.Khushi and Arnav in hundred different situations,personalities and lifestyles.I am addicted to this forum😊.

😭 *sniff* *sniff* yeh Khushi k anso hain!!! im sorry but *rubs her eyes* did you just compare me to JANE AUSTIN??!! im so overwhelmed!!! all i can say is a humble thank you!!
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
LOVED THIS OS! Please continue something on these lines! THIS is what I had hoped would happen on the actual show!
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Muffin!!
This was fantastic.
I really loved the way you've repeated the three months, five days and six / eight hours!! A wonderful touch.
All it took in the end was seven words by Khushi to help Arnav finally fall asleep!!
A master piece sugar. I loved it to the core.
Thanks for the PM!
😊
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

absolutely fantastic!!

Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hahahah loll uuu sooo get the arnav fighting him self loll bles ya thanks loved ur describtion keep it up
farhacassim thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Simply beautiful. The depth of emotion, intensity, angst...so wonderfully portrayed. Always look forward to your OS...they make a great day into an awesome one!
shaheerdiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Simply WOW !!! Just luvd how arnav is fighting wih himself ... pls continue and add me to ur PM list if u have one ..thanks
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
WOW hun👏.. that was fantastic⭐️.. but i feel really sad looking at ASR's condition.. good going sweety👏.. thanks for the pm hun😃.. do update soon😛
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awww that is so sweet but so sad :(
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
(adorable Arnie...he got the file and listened to it one loop in order to get his sleep back...we all do the same thing with ArShi scenes, except we CAN'T fall asleep BEFORE OOORRR AFTER watching the scenes...haha...we have permanent insomnia...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)

YOUR ABSOLUTE RIGHT PERMANENT INSOMNIA 🤣

PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR PM LIST