Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KatnissEverdeen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
⭐️⭐️⭐️ OS...different and new angle to the story ...

One of best OS i have read so far on IPKKND forum ...Deeply touched ...Sleepness and a remedy for it ...Wow!!! ...

"If you cannot get what you want in life, want the thing you have"

...suits best for Arnav's case in this OS...
Edited by freepink14 - 12 years ago
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
totally loved it!! Khushi's dialouge was hilarious!!! damn! do continue and thanks for the PM!

Originally posted by: MissButterfly

Can I say you're my absolute favourite write when it comes to intense story? Because you absolutely are! Your writing leave an impact on me and according to me that's the biggest compliment somebody can get for their writing. It's just so amazing, how each of your word leave a mark and I go back to re-read it. Needless saying, I loved this story <3

awww shucks Butterfly! im blushing and grinning from ear to ear! the cheshire cat aint got nothing on my grin tonight! thanx for the praise! its what gives me the confidance to write at all!!!

Originally posted by: sharneil92

if i may say so muffin, THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST I'VE READ SO FAR!

do you have any intention of continuing with this story! it's so endearing! as if he NEEDS her... literally! that amount of craving is so soul-tearing! wow. 

chapeau madame!

😳   awww shraneil!!! you guys make my day and give me the balls to put every little scenario that pops in my head!!! thank you so much!!!
..Winter_Soul.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: minimuffin86

awww shucks Butterfly! im blushing and grinning from ear to ear! the cheshire cat aint got nothing on my grin tonight! thanx for the praise! its what gives me the confidance to write at all!!!

All I'll say is you really do deserve it. One thing about me you may notice, I like to be honest, be it for compliments or for criticisms. I'll say what I actually feel and when I said you're my absolute favourite, I meant it!  Keep writing like this :) Bless you hon :) 
mirnalini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful!
That was so sly of Arnav!
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
To be very honest ever since I started following this forum,I have come across some outstanding FF's and OS's.You my friend have some outstanding works to ur credit.I sincerely believe that there are a lot of Jane Austin's roaming freely in this forum.Love u all and never desert ur poor followers.At least my weekends are dedicated to reading all of ur works.Khushi and Arnav in hundred different situations,personalities and lifestyles.I am addicted to this forum😊.
..Damsel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome awesome awesome...loved the ending...please continue and thanks for the pm
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww! It was heart wrenching! Loved it!
sushi-la thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
adorable Arnie...he got the file and listened to it one loop in order to get his sleep back...we all do the same thing with ArShi scenes, except we CAN'T fall asleep BEFORE OOORRR AFTER watching the scenes...haha...we have permanent insomnia...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣