~~|| WU 28th OCT(Mona-Karan becum Gujju's)"""

sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Baa-Mona-Ambaaji scene continues and mona says she brought tkts for dwarka and they can stay there for 3 days and then you go go to yatra.Baa gets angry and asks why she booked the tkt when she dont want to go before diawali.Mona tells they are very lucky to celebrate diwali in dwarka ,and anyhow every year they are celebrating in home.Baa gets convinced  and decides to leave for yatra.Ambaaji gets relief.

Anukalp asks mona why she arranged tkts ,as he told he will arrange,ambaaji comes and says not to shout and its she who told mona to arrange tkts.and tells ketki maasi is coming and baa-baapuji should leave before she arrives.Anu asks for reason ,ambaaji says she will explain it later.

Morning all engaged in  hall to give sendoff to baa-baapuji .Baa warns hetal to takecare of health and dont make any scene again.
Mona asks baa to bring lot of prasad.Anu says they misses them somuch and baa-baapuji leaves with anukalp.

Ambaaji tells to hetal-bejal-Mona-karan-sejal that her sister is coming today so everyone should be careful and  shouldnt be lazy in doing things.Then bejal asks is he the one who had fight with baa-bapuji on your marriage day and understands ambaaji's reason of sending baa-baapuji to yatra so early.Also ambaaji tells Problem is now with karan-mona being punjabis and explains them that her sister broke all her relationship with her own sone when he had inter-case marriage.

Mona tells then for next one week karanverji and me will act as gujurati's.Ambaaji dont agrees to cheat her sister,but mona convinces
that is only for a week,if not then her sister might broke your relationship aswell.Then ambaaji agrees.And orders mona to wear sarees for next 1 week.Mona asks hetal's help of how to wear a saree.hetal says she will help with her faceoff.

Karan-mona leaves to learn gujurati and sejal -ambaaji also leaves.Hetal tells mona is so smart and will wont miss any chance to be a good bahu.and definetly she will also win ketki maasi's heart.Bejal says we wont let that happen and will wont give chance to moan and says she will be caught at her first attempt itself.Hetal says no,if ith appens then ambaaji will also be caught,..Bejal says she will plan in a way that only mona will be caughten and not ambaaji and this is the time to take revenge on mona.Both have smile on faces.

Ketki maasi calls and mona lifts and says hello,ketki asks didnt she know that in gujurati house after lifting phone what to say and mona asks who on other side,ambaaji receives call and ketki tells that she will come by afternoon and send some one to receive.Bharti says anukalp will come and gives anu's number..

Mona is busy in wearing saree and ambaaji knocs the door and asks mona what she is doing,and taunts her for wearing in a reverse ay and mona says she will take care everything and dont worry.Ambaaji says that is his worry and her sister is good at heart but she is hard outside warns her to not talk much infront of her and remind that not to make   any remarks for her respect and mona says JaiSHREEkrishna.Bharti is worried.

Mona-sejal-bejal-ambaaji cooking food and ambaaji is tensed and bejal laughs of seeing her that everyone in house is scared of her and she is scaring of her sister,and how things aare changing.sejal laughs on seeing mona for wearing sarre in a reverse way and mona asks is she looking like a joker.and ambaaji asks them to make it perfectly and leaves to hall.

Bell rings and its baa-baapuji returns back ,ambaaji-mona gets shocked to see them and they says bus timings are late and baa
is having problems with tempurature .baa asks mona why she is wearing saree and mona says she is practicing for diwali and
baapuji praises her.Mona tells to ambaaji that Its time for ketki maasi to come.ambaji worried.
Edited by sri11 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hillylove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you so much, take your time, I will wait.  I am grateful that you take the time out to do the updates and even the care to let us know what is happening when we don't see it.  I really appreciate you and I am sure everyone will agree.
asheth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can you please post the update????
sri11 thumbnail
I am very sorry for the delay frnds.
ankan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thankyou so much for the update sri..Just loved the episode with little hetal scenes
nihar89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
great update and good episode to watch after many weeks.
arpi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for ur lovely update sri
sri11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hillydee

Thank you so much, take your time, I will wait.  I am grateful that you take the time out to do the updates and even the care to let us know what is happening when we don't see it.  I really appreciate you and I am sure everyone will agree.

Thankyou so much frnd.Its so sweet of you...