TOI: Parents are first -- Juhi

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Parents are my first priority: Juhi Aslam

Lisa Antao, TNN | Oct 28, 2011, 12.27PM IST
Read More:Rakesh Paswan|Juhi Aslam|Aiso Var Dhundho
Juhi Aslam

Juhi Aslam aka Bharti from Rakesh Paswan's Baba Aiso Var Dhundho has established herself as a credible actor and her show also managed to create an impact on the audience in terms of its content.

This girl from Agra has learnt a lot about being independent living in the city of Mumbai and says, "" I have learnt so much from this city can't describe you in few words. I have became financially dependent after I started my acting career here"". Juhi as a midget never thought of in her wildest dream that she would act in a daily soap. ""Though I have my financial stability, I still use the production car for my daily use. Because for me, my family is my greatest priority and I feel I have a huge responsibility on my shoulders. First, I need to take care of them and then come my own priorities"". Juhi also has a special dream for her parents, she wants to send her parents for the Haji pilgrimage, maybe next year saying, ""I have told them and asked them to prepared themselves mentally so that they can go there"". Juhi indeed seems like a very thoughtful daughter.

Lisa Antao

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Parents-are-my-first-priority-Juhi-Aslam/articleshow/10517114.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tamy95 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i didnt knew that she is a muslim .. cool :D

hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail