Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Persephone_Pri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: OptimisticEyes

OMGGG!!!! Pri thanx for the close up pix... Chi looking soo WOW!! super stunning... 

Pri don't knw who this bride next to Sonu... first I thought it was LM... bt it seem like someone else... 
Isn't Arundatti base on reincarnation... princess role was played by south actree samantha...I think Kareena is doing princess role in hindi remake... Yeah Sonu is brilliant actor...really liked him in Dabangh movie...don't mind seeing Chi pairing with him... 

Hey Panna 🤗 Agree Chi is looking jst WOW!!!
Yup Arundhati is a horror/thriller movie based on reincarnation Sonu played the negative lead...In the past life Arundati killed Pashupathi (Sonu) n in the present day his ghost haunts the reincarnated Arundhati n how she destroys his soul...No Anushka Shetty played the main lead not samantha. WOW Kareena will rock the role.Sonu was good in Dabaang. Chi will look AWAZING with Sonu..they will make a good looking couple 😉  😳

Persephone_Pri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: OptimisticEyes

Okkk lately hv been very Michilicious Mood... I was watching this epi where michi got stucked in pune riots and spend a night in mandir...so I decided to make siggie frm tht scene...

Feel free to use...

PANNA!!!!!!! the siggies are jst too beautiful ❤️ U knw the temple scene is one of my fav 😳
I m using it 😉
BTW hw u do it the line thingie... the background n also on top lol
donno hw to explain😳
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
pri a big hug🤗 panchi looks super gorgeous 😍❤️.. seriously can't wait for the movie to release😍

panna🤗 super super gorgeous siggies.. the coloring is beautiful❤️ missing michi loads... have saved them.. going to use soon😃
OptimisticEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie_Pri

Hey Panna 🤗 Agree Chi is looking jst WOW!!!
Yup Arundhati is a horror/thriller movie based on reincarnation Sonu played the negative lead...In the past life Arundati killed Pashupathi (Sonu) n in the present day his ghost haunts the reincarnated Arundhati n how she destroys his soul...No Anushka Shetty played the main lead not samantha. WOW Kareena will rock the role.Sonu was good in Dabaang. Chi will look AWAZING with Sonu..they will make a good looking couple 😉  😳

wow...hv to watch this movie...sound thrilling...just my kind of movie... oh so it was Anushka not samantha...she's really pretty...
OptimisticEyes thumbnail
Pri this is the texture I used
just overlay this texture over ur siggy and you will get the line look.
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
feel free to use.. playing around with coloring.. seriously don't know the outcome😆

OptimisticEyes thumbnail
Bona 🤗 beautifuuul creations 😍 awesome colouring...
Luv first one coloring ❤️  saved them... will use them soon.
Prachi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
panchi looks so gorgeus.. i mean just like some queen..
awesome creations bona di and panna
hey guys what about the song by sindbads???
Asmi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi my beautiful Panchians!!!!!!! how r u all?

saw panchi movie pics...my observations :
1) panchi looks stunningly beautiful
2) movie looks royal
3) movie will be SUPERHIT for sure :)
4) all actors look very good in their costumes...i like ballya (he looks very royal) n sonu too
Asmi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
panna can u get only chi from this pic...and more clear version of chi?  ...she looks very stunning in red saree