Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forums_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: fast trak

whats this got to do with BB?

if u look at each member there will be some story like this. Im not Shraddha fan but this love lockup doesnt mean shes the wrong person in BB and PB is the right person.

What this has to do with BB is that it shows Shraddha's true character, and she is a contestant of BB. My this topic does not concern PB if you re-read it πŸ˜† All about Shraddha πŸ˜‰
As far as Im concerned, havent found any cheap acts of other housemates. Shraddha speaks cheap and acts cheap.

Originally posted by: monu_tan

OMG Shraddha hit Raja as well 😲

πŸ˜† Perfect couple!

Originally posted by: girlie_giggles

They supposedly have an on-off relationship. One day it's off, second day it's on again.

I remeber that on the 1st episode where Shraddha performed and before entering the house she spoke to Salman and Sanjay, she claimed how Raja is just her good friend and I think also when she entered the house she said how she knew nothing about Raja and his past when she dated him (not 100 sure about this part). But we all know that clearly it is a lie! πŸ˜† Shraddha knows well about Shweta as in this "love lockup" episode she kept saying "u want me to be like shweta nah?😑"
Either she is planning to deny Raja infront of the "world" or not, or she is just stupid.
Edited by forums_girl - 12 years ago
SukhSandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You can't believe this girl because when reporters and even housemates confirmed if she is in any relation, she said "No" I am not...Very much single and then she gave gifts or something to Raageshwari to give to her lover...Heights of lying..and indecent behavior...

fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Shraddha does use cheap language but an abuse is an abuse whether its in Indian language or whether its in polished English. For eg Sid using F word. 
Are u saying u havent found any other housemate acting cheap? Are u saying Shraddha is the only cheap person in that house?  πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: forums_girl

What this has to do with BB is that it shows Shraddha's true character, and she is a contestant of BB. My this topic does not concern PB if you re-read it πŸ˜† All about Shraddha πŸ˜‰
As far as Im concerned, havent found any cheap acts of other housemates. Shraddha speaks cheap and acts cheap.

Edited by fast trak - 12 years ago

boondein thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Have you guys seen her on Emotional Atyaachaar?
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
raja missing her  presence in night...
Shunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: forums_girl

I am here to share how I know about Shraddha Sharma πŸ˜ƒ

I used to watch a reality show called "Love lockup" from "Bindass" channel.

In short it is a show where couples are locked indoors for hours so that they give their love a "last chance". She was Raja Chowdary's girlfriend and from the whole footage that I have watched my opinion of her is that she is 99.9% CHEAP!, i left .1 for humanity sake :/

Here is a jhalak of her and Raja's "karname"

Warning: They start making love half way through...🀒

Link:

If you are interested to watch the other parts you can find them on the sidebar, but im sure you would not want to watch it! πŸ˜†

This is what I know of Shraddha Sharma 😊

What are your views?

She was talking about Poo B's character??? Rite... πŸ€’

Originally posted by: boondein

Have you guys seen her on Emotional Atyaachaar?

yes i did she is cheaply dressed🀒
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i wanna c raja & akash as a team in bigg boss...damn no group in house can dare to face them πŸ˜†