Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
abhay needs to clean the show from germs the  budboodar janwaars  first. 
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

abhay needs to clean the show from germs the budboodar janwaars first.

🤣
Nikvi29 thumbnail
poor piya felt so helpless that she can't help her abhay as a human n too distract haseena n to wake her motherly love for abhay she  . 
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

yeah i wanna c that but first sick people out then for awhile abhiya metz track n finally piya kicks metz out.  n i luv ur idea piya freezing metz but piya is to nice n she will not do anything bad to metz cuz her abhay will b hurt by that

I you serious that is the motivation Piya needs to kill Metz 😆. Piya doesn't play nice with anyone when it come's to abhay then you see how she was fighting under hypnosis saying Abhay is mine leave him Metz, he is mine. If it was upto Piya she'll rip everyone heart and eyes out who looks or feel something for her Abhay. The don't share her man not ever for her own family so the who the hell is Metz for piya not to hurt if she could 🤣
Nikvi29 thumbnail

Metz classic line for ww . 
Nikvi29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I you serious that is the motivation Piya needs to kill Metz 😆. Piya doesn't play nice with anyone when it come's to abhay then you see how she was fighting under hypnosis saying Abhay is mine leave him Metz, he is mine. If it was upto Piya she'll rip everyone heart and eyes out who looks or feel something for her Abhay. The don't share her man not ever for her own family so the who the hell is Metz for piya not to hurt if she could 🤣

true
 yeah she becomes extremely possessive n is ready to do BBB of anyone.
Nikvi29 thumbnail
piya: main tume kise aur ke saath nahi dekh sakthi.

Nikvi29 thumbnail
piya is surely gonna teach Metz a lesson. for trying to snatch her abhay cuz abhay is only piya's.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

and the slap she give it to misha b/c she just told piya to leave abhay alone😲🤣🤣my lap was cracking up when the thunder slap went across misha🤣piya does not share abhay raichand not with her sister who she claims to love alot and can do anything but when it comes to abhay she is like the f**k abhay is mine and mine only and how can we forget her pushing abhay b/c he didn't propose to her. she does not let anyone touch her abhay, not even her look alike.

piya will bit metz nose for sure if she comes near abhay again🤣piya is not only a deewani in abhay's love but she is a possessive, obsessive and nuts GF to🤣no nice nice for piya when it comes to her abhay.
Nikvi29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

and the slap she give it to misha b/c she just told piya to leave abhay alone😲🤣🤣my lap was cracking up when the thunder slap went across misha🤣piya does not share abhay raichand not with her sister who she claims to love alot and can do anything but when it comes to abhay she is like the f**k abhay is mine and mine only and how can we forget her pushing abhay b/c he didn't propose to her. she does not let anyone touch her abhay, not even her look alike.

piya will bit metz nose for sure if she comes near abhay again🤣piya is not only a deewani in abhay's love but she is a possessive, obsessive and nuts GF to🤣no nice nice for piya when it comes to her abhay.

n she was even possessiv even b4 Metz entered as evil . she was jealous of the pixs too.