Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

thanks shivani

wow so T is dead dead and when suku take over metz role that actress will be gone from this showT was a bleach but still i liked her. gosh the beginning of this show was such an impact and amazing that i feel so bad that cvs was trying to ruin that and it needs more fresh stuff and more new method to catch people attention.

ur welcome yeah i liked t's bitchness  at times.

i wanna c Metz with t's chamchi's .

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I want to throw my  BB torch  out of  the  window.😡
Nikvi29 thumbnail
i wanna c abhiya run into eachothers arms front of Metz. .

i wanna see Metz jealous .  i want abhay to tell her now he is all piya's abhay he is no more metz abhayendra. .

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

you didn't but you sure like the comment on YT🤣

🤣 🤣 🤣

My sister also think that Alina would probably betray Abhay again to save her brother 🤣 You know the girl can't see her family hurt 😉

🤣
Nikvi29 thumbnail
i wanna c metz kill budboodar jaanwar .
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

i know right, here she is craving to reach to her destination which is her abhay ofcoruse but alas all this obstacle keep coming in her way, first trying to save haseena she is about to die and then metz stuff and now she got bitten by her sassu ma😲what can a girl do, i think piya is going to be so pissed after this that she will ruin everything until she get's her abhay in front of her, she will beat the crap out of all the ww for sure😆
Nikvi29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

🤣 🤣 🤣

My sister also think that Alina would probably betray Abhay again to save her brother 🤣 You know the girl can't see her family hurt 😉

🤣

Alina is so predictable 😆
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Guys the new at is up.use it ._
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

Rani howz the monitering of AT going? 

Is going fine I went back five pages and everyone was on there best behavior

Rukz has posted earlier that they got a nice Viewbie note from Nayab to stop praising dude so much in Vivisi AT 🤣
Nikvi29 thumbnail

i know right, here she is craving to reach to her destination which is her abhay ofcoruse but alas all this obstacle keep coming in her way, first trying to save haseena she is about to die and then metz stuff and now she got bitten by her sassu ma😲what can a girl do, i think piya is going to be so pissed after this that she will ruin everything until she get's her abhay in front of her, she will beat the crap out of all the ww for sure😆

i wanna c piya do the honour of berating the crap out of ww for sure cuz of torcher her abhay went through.  she will show it clean n clear she is abhay's piya.