Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: nptfdo

Something must have happened before that (which was not shown in the pre-cap) which instigated PM. Whatever it was, she shouldn't have pushed anybody. Stupid female needs to understand that she is doing pretty well on the show and this is not the time to make careless emotional mistakes and get thrown out. That would mean the total ego satisfaction for PB, Juhi, Sid, Vida etc. 

she don't use her brain...she was playing so good currently,suddenly gone mad...bb should nominate her for getting physical
cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nptfdo

Something must have happened before that (which was not shown in the pre-cap) which instigated PM. Whatever it was, she shouldn't have pushed anybody. Stupid female needs to understand that she is doing pretty well on the show and this is not the time to make careless emotional mistakes and get thrown out. That would mean the total ego satisfaction for PB, Juhi, Sid, Vida etc. 

The problem is that the inmates don't know how they are being perceived by the audience outside πŸ˜‰
cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ingloriusb

She was trying to give him "moksa" πŸ˜†

Gosh, I will die of a laughter attack tonight! 🀣 🀣 🀣
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
POOM must b missing gulabo 4 her agarbattis and may b SID refused to share his...🀣

Originally posted by: nishu786

if PM was shouting on sid i m girl don't abuse me...then why the hell she was trying to caught sid's neck...sid was fighting verbally...PM was pointing finger & tried to be physical...insane πŸ˜•

You seem all anti-PM now, damn the srk statue πŸ˜† I wonder what you would have said if otherwise !!! Let's wait and watch and see what really happened !!!
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunandshine

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#660099">Haan Sid should hank his stars that the lady did not marody the damn neckπŸ˜†</font>

Hi SAS... Good to finally c u here... BB in logon ke khaane mein kuch milata hai kya? Lage raho munnabhai and munni badnams...
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sneha_09

You seem all anti-PM now, damn the srk statue πŸ˜† I wonder what you would have said if otherwise !!! Let's wait and watch and see what really happened !!!

i m not anti PM now...but no more her fan either after she said she is srk fan...πŸ˜ƒ

i would have defended her if i used to be her fan πŸ˜‰
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mishrra back on the prowl. I was beginning to think she had taken Bedi's 'breath in and breath out' mantra to heart and was going to fade into the background like a wallflower, since she is under no threat of eviction this week but this is more like it. Sid is maha annoying, he like came into the house to prove he was a better game player than Amar but he turned out being this overconfident, childish, brash fool. 

Although, if PoM got physical that is surely going to bring BB's wrath on her since she was warned in plain words that any violence in words or conduct will not be tolerated. And PoB won't leave this opportunity to make BB bow to her will, even if BB is not Daddy, she sure won't rest til she gets her own way. 
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All attention went to Shradha...ofcourse PM wants to ensure that she still is the number one ladakoo!! She will get another warning from Bigg boss for getting physical...she almost strangled sid...and she pushed him...(agree it was dark) Mandeep is the witness again!! Edited by Snehabr - 12 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: susan29

I think PM started talking rudely first and then sid started reacting also...

if i look promo only then it was showed that mishra hit sidh after that they r shwon fighting where mishra hand gone to sid neck and came back ..same thing mishra did in last reality show grabbing neck...but promo can be  misleading lets see episodeπŸ˜‰...but ican gurantee u will see brand new thread against sid very soon and defending mishra  no matter who was on faultπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†