ArnavKhushi OS-Pillar Ke Peeche Romance

-Saruu- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

You Will Not Believe This Little Thing Took Me A Week To Write LOL.πŸ˜†Comments Pls And likes And Part 2 Tomoorow Oh And Akru Means Stubborn,Khushi Calls Him Stubborn Raizada=)

I Peaked Out Of My Hiding Place,Hoping That Mr. Akru Raizada Wouldnt See Me.I Really Didnt Want To Have To Look Into Those Piercing Eyes.For Some Reason,They Sent Butterflies Fluttering Into The Deep Depths Of My Stomach.Soon,My Eyes Found his And My Jaw Dropped.Dressed In A Black Jacket And Jeans,He Looked HOT!  Realising My Thoughts,My Smile Dropped And I Backed Against The Pillar Dividing Us Once Again.Nahi Nahi Khushi,Yeh Tu Kya Soch Rahi Hai? Hes Your BOSS! You Cant Call Your Boss HOT,Tujhe Kya Hua Hai? I Fumbled With My Dupatta As I Tried To Clear My Frustrated Mind.Par Tu Kaha usse Pyaar karti Hai? Youre Just Admiring His body Na? Whats Wrong In That? He Should Be Happy Na? After All,Tu Kitni Khoobsurat Aur Acchi Hai.Suddenly,My Heart Started Beating Faster,My Breath Hitched And My Hands Trembled Slightly.I Felt His Presence,I Knew He Was Somewhere Around Me But I Was Scared To Look At Him So I Stood Still.I Heard Footsteps And Every Muscle In My Body Froze.I Knew Id Have To Face Him Soon So I Turned Around Slowly.Hesitantly,I Looked Up But There Was  No-One There.HUH!? Khushi Tu Bhi Na,Youre Going Mad.I Smiled And Just Then,I Fel t A Soft Hand On My Shoulder.I Turned Around And Gasped.Standing In Front Of Me Was Arnav.I Looked Up At Him And Blushed.He Was So Close I Could See Every Part Of His face And There Wasnt A Single Flaw.I Gazed Into His Eyes And He Reciprocated.I Saw Love In Them? Nahi Khushi,Yeh Tu Kya Soch Rahi Hai? Arnav Loving YOU? Youre A Simple Girl And Arnav  Is The Biggest Entrepeneur Of The City.He Was Everything.Why Would He Love YOU? Realising,I Was Still Staring At Him,I Looked Away And Moved Forward To Go Away When He Pulled Me Back Towards Him.

Khushi:Aap.Yeh..What Are You Doing Sir?

Arnav:Do You Not Know?

Khushi:Nahi Sir Aap...

Arnav:SSHH,Mujhe Jawab Chahiye,I Want Answers Khushi Kumari gupta.How Long Will You Run Away From Me?

Khushi:Mey? Par Sir What Have I Done That You Want Answers?

I Lowered My Gaze Knowing He'D Be Able To Read My Eyes And Twiddled With My Dupatta.He Placed His Hand On Top Of Mine,Sending Jolts Of Electricity Running Through My Body.I Looked Up At Him And Moved My Hand Away.

Arnav:Why Are You Nervous? Mujhse Darti Ho?

Khushi: Nahi,Why Would I Be Scared Of YOU?

Arnav:Khushi,Do You Not Feel What I Do? Do You Not Think That What He Have Between Us Is More Than Just A Secretary-Boss Relationship? Do You Not Want More When I Touch You? Tumhe Kuch Kuch Hota Nahi Hai Jab Mey Tumhe Dekhta Hu?

My Breath Hitched And I Looked At Him Longingly And The Love Yet Fear Of Rejection In His Eyes Was Clearly Visible In His Eyes.He Started Advancing Towards Me And I Nervously Moved Back.I Hit A Brick Wall And I Was About To Fall But He Held my Hand And Pulled Me Up Just In Time.I Was Stuck,he Had Me Backed Against The Pillar.He Was So Close;He Gazed Into My Eyes And I Wanted To Get Lost In Those Brown Eyes.I Could See Every Single Part Of His Face,And There Was Not A Single Flaw.He Was Perfect.

Arnav:Khushi...Do You Not Love Me? How Long Will You Run From The Truth? I Can Hear The Dhak Dhak Of Your Hearrt From Here.

He Smirked And I Blurted Out In Frustration"Kya Hoga Pyyar Se? Haan,I Love You Arnav Singh Raizada.But Does That Change Anything? The Fact That Im No Good For You? No It Doesnt,Nothing Will Come Of This Arnav,Our Lifestyles Are Different,Everything Is Different"

Arnav:Love Has No Boundaries,It Overcomes All Differences And Havent You Heard Of Opposites Attract?

He Smirked  And Stole My Heart Away Once Again With That One Smirk And Moved Closer And Closer.I Heard My Heartbeat Increase And Blushed,He Could Surely Hear It.I Wanted To Tell It To Be Quiet But Arnav Would Think I Was Mad In The Head So I Declined The Urge.He Came Closer And Closer,I Saw The M Shaped Figure Of His Lips And Was Overcome With The Urge To RUN My Finger Across It But His Proximity Was Making My Brain Fall Into A Daze.Inch By Inch He Came Closer Until,There Was Hardly Any Space Between Our Lips And Then...

HAHAAHAHA MUAHAHAHAHA I AM EVIL LMAOO.😈

Comments Pls AND Likes=)

Part 2 Tomoorow;)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Edited by -Saruu- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nice one
Really loved when he said that he could hear her dhak dhaks LOL
pri12 thumbnail
niceee...luved it...add me to pm list
krazzy4ArHi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
shivers u give me shivers very epicly ritten lovey <3
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good one..title was v good.it urged me to read..as in ddlj the romance behind the pillar
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice one..good job buddy..like it
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesom Saru!! πŸ‘

Arnav actually confessed.. wow.. that is really sweet..!!
I agree that you're evil..!!😳

Do update soon and please PM me when you update!!
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Loved it. Soo nice. Continue soon. πŸ˜ƒ
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice os pls pm me when u update next part
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nyc part updt asap nnd pm plz