Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moviebuff1234 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Sonu and ONLy SOnu!....
   Bcos of him SRGMPA is where it is today!!
Kanta80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moviebuff1234

Sonu and ONLy SOnu!....

I agree with you. I still remember when SaReGaMa started, I was in 9th grade and it was Sonu Nigam who attracted me and other audience to watch this show initially. It was a new concept then and for him this show has reached thus far. I must say Shaan is doing a good job as well. But again once the foundation for a house is built, you can just keep adding floors then. So, Sonu built the foundation of the show and this is where SaReGaMa stands today. Let me tell you a secret, Sonu is my first love and I fell in love with him watching him in SaReGaMa in 1995:-)

Hemasvoicecrack thumbnail

Originally posted by: anumta

I think sonu nigam will be  best

Sonu Nigam looks like a gay  😕. That's why his acting career failed.

Good singer, but not a good host like shaan.

MunnaBhaiMbbs thumbnail

Originally posted by: moviebuff1234

Sonu and ONLy SOnu!....

what about Shann's effort guys. I did not see the show when Sonu was doing it-so can not comment.

nick*amber thumbnail
Shaan is the best host than others.
MunnaBhaiMbbs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hemasvoicecrack

There is a difference between looking like and being one. e.g you can look smart but may not be.

😆😆😆

Kanta80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hemasvoicecrack

I am sure you did not watch SaReGaMaPa when it used to be SaReGaMa when Sonu Nigam used to host the show and he did it for 5 long years from the birth of this show until it was all grown up. If you really did not watch him anchoring SaReGaMa, how can you make that comment? By making such comment, you would be the one who seem cheap, nothing will happen to Sonu Nigam.

riddler100 thumbnail
No doubt has to be Sonu...

Well, this is not a fair poll because there are probably <100 people who have seen this show when Sonu was a host. I'm sure the rest dont even know that Ayaan and Amaan (did I get the names correct) have been hosts of this show as well. The show has gained this popularity amongst the masses only since the format changed to that of a "reality show". In the 90s, it was just a music show (salute GS for the idea though) that catered to a niche audience. Can you actually imagine some of the forum members (y'all know which group I'm talking about) listening to the songs sung by Parthiv/Mukund/Mohd Vakil/Junaid/Tyagaraj/Amey/.../...?
How can these people be expected to vote for Sonu Nigam...

Kanta80 ji,
Do you remember the ad - "pehla pyaar laaye jeevan mein bahaar" - Jay saabun 😆. Aapka pehla pyar nahin, aapka pehla crush tha 😉
riddler100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MunnaBhaiMbbs

There is a difference between looking like and being one. e.g you can look smart but may not be.

😆😆😆

😆