Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjalg

I actually love the way Kesu just stops Gullu and says "jhoot mat bol" he does not want her to mollycoddle him...and yet the irony is that he loves being mollycoddled by her...

You know when he says that he sounds a bit grown up na?

exactly Anju...he behaves as a grown up when he wants to or when he very well knew that he is correct...even we see that in yesterdays epi when he asks her whether she is afraid of darkness...
Anjalg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gullu says that the elders have the haq to scold the youngers and besides she loves him most of all...I love the smile on Kesu's face when she says that...he does not need to hear anything more...

Kesu says that once Vassy comes back, he will tell him that Gullu really looked after him...
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Geeshani

Yeah...tu bhi tamatar ban gayi 

hahah world ke best tomatoes😳!!!
and he is again a vulnerable kid now..as he says that when Vasant bha will come, I will tell him that Gulaal is the sweetest!!!! oye!! we know that you dont need to tell us!
Anjalg thumbnail
The sad thing is that while Gullu was able to comfort Kesu and get him to sleep peacefully by saying that she loved him the most...Kesu was not able to do the same this time na?

Kesu takes Vassy's name and the name is like a dagger to her heart...she puts him to sleep and then has to grab on to a closet to comfort herself...
MR21 thumbnail
Now comes the words which we all knew abt him...agar gulaal hai toh aur kissi ki bhi zaroorat hai kya iss brat ko...

chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Geeshani

Yeah...tu bhi tamatar ban gayi 

E lo ji..yahan ek aur tamatar milne ka..hi-fi karing..😆wiase meri tamatar temporary wali hai..teri parmanent tho no hi-fi..
Edited by chweetu - 12 years ago
Anjalg thumbnail
Gullu cries herself to sleep and is woken up by Reva murmuring because of her molestesh nightmare...😡
MR21 thumbnail
kesar taking vasants name made gulaal all shattered again...
her sleep is broken by reva who is having the nightmares of molestesh...
Anjalg thumbnail
I love Reva in this scene...both Gullu and Reva look so vulnerable na? Gullu looks frail and sad in her White and Reva looks completely shaken 
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Anjalg

Guys me BRB...😳

Jaldi aana...and Bechari Reva..so Now Gulaal puts Reva to bed with her and Kesar!!!  oh! such tragedy has been set lose on this family