Tu Nahi toh Kuchh bhi Kahaan!Epi 48,49,50

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Mein aa gai😛
He he Had  been forgetting to put this one since so long...but now we are back with our Kes Gul na..toh mood toh banta hai...It is the worst part of their lives, so it seems...But in my POV..the worst part was the ten years when they were not with each other and probably that is why the CVs skipped those years😛😆...

But apart from that, this is the darkest phase of their lives...the next dark phase will come after Dushty's revelation. And perhaps that is why Kesar did not feel so sad, as Gulaal did, during those days!! He had been through this,..Gulaal had been so busy being the anchor and elder one in this whole period that she perhaps didnot realize this...And she had those ten years when, surrounded by the family she could forget the pain of these days...But Kesar did not have that cushion...He had only one cushion in his life...The wall!! What irony😆...

So we are discussing these Scenes today!

1. Gulaal Epi 48 - Telecasted on 17th Jan - Part 1 - Kesar asking Gulaal, why does everyone hate him, is he so bad?? Owww...your heart breaks when he does so...we had always been making fun of the slaps and the scolding he got...but can you imagine a child...who lost his brother, parents in hospital, sister almost on the verge of emotional breakdown, and the whole family suddenly trying to harass him in everyway...A day before he was the laadla and the apple of the eye and right now he was being treated as the pebble in the food...And I love how he answers Gulaal back when she tries to tell him that they are doing it because they consider him as their own and they have a right to scold him...He tells her how JK kicked him out of her bed when he went there because he was afraid of dark, how Dushty has never been good to him, how Raman slapped him and how Sudha ENJOYED switching off the lights to frighten him!!!! Boy he even noticed the glee on Sudha's face while switching off the lights..we thought he was just afraid..but nah! he was noticing the evil family ganging up on him!!!
Oh and finally he says. what we all know he always had in mind ...'Gulaal..tu hai toh mujhe kissiki zarurat nahi!'.Boy that was such a complete surrender...and he did hold true to it till the end na? Even when he had come to the house dragging the driver and trying to explain them that Gulaal did what she did, because she considered it to be the only way to save the family, he had said that he is doing only because of Gulaal..he did not care about their opinion...he was happy without them, because she was with him, he did not need anybody else!!

and the way he says 'When Vasant bha will come back I will tell him Gulaal is the best!' haha as if you need a reason to say so!! ...But that does make Gulaal sad!! OWww...What tragedy has hit on them!!! Later we have Reva and her nightmares and Gulaal making her sleep beside her too...and she sitting besides both of them in that protective gesture!!!

2. Gulaal Epi 49 - Telecasted on 18th Jan  -  Part 3 - PB coming to senses and Gulaal and Pooba sitting besides her...The only thing which appealed to me in this one was that PB Expressing her wish to see Vasant's child and Gulaal is so overwhelmed with tears ...but then PB makes her promise that Gulaal will give her a 'Chand-sa Pota'...a grand child and Gulaal agrees...What I mean is she did not agree to Vasant's child but for a grand child to PB...somehow struck me as symbolic...

3. Gulaal Epi 50 - Telecasted on 19 Jan - Part 1 - This is the best part...ofcourse in the beginning they show Devika running around and spraining her ankle and Gulaal helping her out and Devika telling her that she is too good and that God will give the reward for her goodness..even if later in her life...True true!! Devika we agreee with you😆 But apparently Devika is yet to feed the cows (Keithwa ..your cows are hungry,..What are you doing😡😆) So Gulaal takes upon herself to feed them...

THE BEST SCENE! ....Gulaal is trying to feed the cows and the cows won't eat...oww even the cows are sensitive of the fact that there has been a death in the family, and the JK family😡😡😡 ..but that apart...Gulaal gets worried and Kesar the hutch puppy comes in and sees her dilemna and tells her I will be back...Gulaal meanwhile, tries to wet the grass, Vasant style and tries feeding them..[Copy cat kahin ki!!!!..you dont know how to copy!!!...learn from the original copy cat😆...]

Bt the hutch puppy..aka apna Rolu golu comes and brings Vasant's Paghdi with him and puts it on Gulaal's head, and Gulaal ...I swear look at her expressions! She is, as if, suddenly realizing what responsibility she has on her head...and then tells Kesar that wearing Vasant's paghdi doesnot make me Vasant...And Voila! before she could finish the sentence, she feels the tug at the grass pile she is holding..and Lo! Cows are eating Grass!!!!

And Kesar wipes his happy tears from his eyes!! and Gulaal watches the cows with wonder in her eyes!! That is such a magical scene!

What appealed to me the most is that Kesar did not wear the Paghdi HIMSELF...he made Gulaal wear it!! He made HER, Vasant!!!! As we have time and again said, she was Vasant and Gulaal for him...but the truth was also that she HAD become Vasant after Vasant died...and here in lies the answer to that secret?? how come she became Vasant! Oye apna Saffy boy made her so!! And he became her Gulaal...Just like Gulaal lived under the shadow of Vasant and his image...Kesar became her shadow!! The shadow which did not leave her even in the darkest moments of her life!!!

Wah!!!😭😭😭😭😭 Why do these brats ALWAYS make me cry😭😭😭...bad people😡😃

So this is it for today..am posting the links in the next post!!😳
And by the way my saffron fonts are back too😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Links for the scenes

Epi 48 telecasted on 17th Jan

Kesar upset that everybody hates him and Gulaal consoles him and Kesar tells her that he doesnot need anybody when he has HER!
http://www.startv.in/video/?48_1_Gulaal-consoles-an-upset-Kesar,-Reva
OR
Uploaded by AnjuManju!!!😳

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3cik854D5o

Epi 49 telecasted on
18th Jan

Gulaal promising a granchild to PB...apart from that the scene also includes Stale food sent by JK for Revji and Pooba😡 ...I loved Revji and Pooba and Gulaal scene!!!
http://www.startv.in/video/?49_3_Gulaal-furious-to-find-stale-food
OR
http://tvcrawler.info/daily1.php?file=8230

Epi 50 telecasted on 19th Jan

Oh..the best scene..Devika sprains her foot so Gulaal goes to feed the cows on her behalf and the cows don't eat...so Kesar goes and brings Vasnat's paghdi on Gulaal's head and cows start to eat from her hands!!

http://www.startv.in/video/?50_1_Devika-touched-with-Gulaal%27s-gesture

Or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUULj6O6CqU
Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Since we are not watching the whole epis me just updating on the random scenes..and JK dominated it...She insulted Gulaal, insulted Revji and Poonam and gave them stale food and drove them out of the MB house🤢 and also cleaned the Kitchen, because Gulaal entered it😡

Dushyant stands up for Gulaal when she is refused an entry in the temple...but when later he offer Gulaal a lift on his bike Gulaal refuses and tells him that she has not forgiven him!

Sudhi and JK nonsense!!! and Giga in vain trying to control JK...
Kamlesh's parents come and complain about Gulaal to Giga..but Gulaal refuses to apologize...

Ok then this was random...If somebody wants to watch these scenes and doesnot have the links..do tell me😳

😡
-Srushti- thumbnail
Oh so bacha is upset that why everyone hates him!!😭

Tu hai toh mujhe Kissi ki zaroorat nahi!!

Gulaal breaking down later !!

!! Gulaal promising PB of bearing a Grandson for her and then Pooba and Revji and Gulaal discover that JK has put stale food in their tiffin😡

-Srushti- thumbnail
Pic Epi #50

Gulaal helping Devika and Devika pronouncing her prophecy😆

Owww...The bestest of scenes...Gulaal feeding the cows who won't eat and her hutch network comes and brings her Vasant's paghdi!!

!Owww...he so lovingly puts it on her head na?? and look at her expressions as she realizes the burden of responsibilities on her head!!

!And the cows start to eat!! oww...just look at the happiness on their faces..they found the rays of light in this dark phase na...how they held each others' hands and stumbled forward in this dark tunnel !!!! The small miracles ..the small happiness...they discovered together..with each other,..because of each other!!!

!owww..look at him crying..the guy is still hoping that Vasant will come back but his tears so show his maturity and care for the animals...

! and the way she looks at him wondering at the miracle unfolding right before their eyes!! Vasant was Vasant because of this na??? he made those miracles possible for them!!!

Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Edited by Geeshani - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geeshani

Good morning ðŸ˜ƒ

aaja😃...This format is ok with you na???
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

aaja😃...This format is ok with you na???

Yup ðŸ˜ƒ
Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi anju and hi sab main aa gayi hun 
Anjalg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Merii pyaari pyaari Wickedians ko, Dushy aur mere taraf se:
HAPPY DIWALI