::Janaki's Rajmahal #4:: COMPLETE!!! :D

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Welcome!

Since I'm on my fourth shop and most of you know me already, I'll skip out on the long, flowery introduction which most probably do not read anyway. ;)

I'm Lalitha Janaki, but you guys can call me Janu, Lali, LJ, LJR...anything you want.

My obsessions include (but are not limited to) the follwing:

Hindu Mythological Shows
Gurmeet and Debina (Gurmina)
BBC's Pride and Prejudice
Harry Potter

I also like IPKKND, CID, and a few other shows which I follow from time to time. Though I don't watch movies regularly, I enjoy quite a few Tollywood movies and some classic Bollywood ones (can't stand the new ones, lol).

I am always open for suggestions, especially if they come with good, HQ pics.

Previous shops: 
Non-Animated/Animated Signatures
Non-Animated/Animated Icons
Video Avatars
Banners

To request a signature:

Minimum 2 pics and Maximum 6  
Short or Long Text is fine, but the longer the text, the bigger the sig 
Do you want your username on it? Any specific size? Do you want icons?
No personal requests please.
Please use for at least 2-3 days.

To request video avatars:

Only youtube links please. 
No more than 15 secs for each one 
If you give one link, you may request up to 4 video avatars at a time.
If you give different links, only two video avatars from each one.
Only two links per request 
Any text? (keep it short please) 
Do you want it stacked? Horizontally or Vertically? Both? 
Please use for at least 4-5 days.

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
I am not keeping any official PM list this time, as it takes too much work to PM the people not on my friends' list. So if you would like to receive a PM for my updates, tell me so in my shop and I'll add you to my buddy list.

Pg. 8 -- Gurmina, IPKKND, EHMMBH, CID, HP, Mytho
Pg. 18 - Gurmina, IPKKND, EHMMBH, GHSP, Okkadu, Monaya, VB, OUAT, Mytho
Pg. 28 - Reqs (for Aishu and Lily)
Pg. 29 - Reqs (For Sara and Chinnu)
Pg. 33 - Chidiya Ghar, Gurmina, IPKKND, OUAT, Mytho
Pg. 37 - Reqs (For Anku and Aisha)
Pg. 38 - Reqs (For Radhikarani and Nena)
Pg. 39 - OUAT, Chidiya Ghar, GurNaya, Gurmina, ArHi, Maneet, PRC, Mytho
Pg. 45 - Chidiya Ghar, Harry Potter, Gurmina, Mytho
Pg. 50 - Req (For Swati)
Pg. 51 - Chidiya Ghar, Gurmina, Dookudu, Mytho
Pg. 55 - Harry Potter, Pride and Prejudice, Gurmina, Punar Vivah, Chidiya Ghar,  ArHi, Mytho
Pg. 60 - Gurmeet&Debina's Anniversary, Chidiya Ghar, and Mytho
Pg. 68 - Punar Vivah, Chidiya Ghar, Gurmeet&Debina, ArHi/Sarun, and Mytho
Pg. 74 - Sarun, Punar Vivah, Gurmeet&Debina, Mytho
Pg. 81 - Shri Ram Navami Special Update!
Pg. 87 - ArHi, Chidiya Ghar, Punar Vivah, Gurmina, Meghan Jadhav, Mytho
Pg. 94 - Reqs (For Swati and Sunshine Girl)
Pg. 94 - Punar Vivah, Chidiya Ghar, Gurmina, IPKKND, & Mytho
Pg. 101 - Reqs (For Aishu, Preet, and Khushi)
Pg. 108 - Chidiya Ghar, Punar Vivah, IPKKND, Dharamveer & Mytho
Pg. 114 - Reqs (For Mona, Madhura, Durga, and Ashii)
Pg. 117 - Chidiya Ghar, Punar Vivah, Gurmina, IPKKND, JKR, & Mytho
Pg. 120 - Reqs (For Khushi, Ursh, Sunshine, and Sujana)
Pg. 130 - ArHi, Maneet, GC, Chidiyaghar, PRC, Monaya, & Mytho
Pg. 137 - Req (For aishi.muffin)
Pg. 139 - Req (For Priyamvada)
Pg. 140 - Chidiyaghar, Gurmina, Anushka, & Mytho
Pg. 144 - Req (For Varnita)
Pg. 150 - COMPLETE! & link to new shop
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 11 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

-Non-Mythological Shows-

Pride and Prejudice

Gurmina

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

Harry Potter

Bollywood and Tollywood Movies

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

-Mythological Shows-

-Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan-

-Ramanand Sagar's Shri Krishna -

-Anand Sagar's Ramayan-

-Mahima Shani Dev Ki-

-Jai Shri Krishna-

-Dwarkadheesh: Bhagwaan Shree Krishna-

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

I'm done editing! Welcome to my shop.🤗

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

What I have done so far:

Gurmeet and Debina - Done (1)
Harry Potter - Done (1)

Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan
Ram and Sita during vanvaas - Done (1)
Ram and Sita's first night - Done (1)
Pushp Vatika - Done (1)

Ramanand Sagar's Shri Krishna
Radha and Krishna (Aaja Re Kanhaiyya...) - Done (1)
Radha and Rukmini (Jagmata Krishnapriya) - Done (1)

Anand Sagar's Ramayan
Janak welcoming Ram - Vivaah - Done (2)
Ram and Sita during vanvaas - Done (1) 

Jai Shri Krishna
Radha and Krishna - Done (1)

Combo Sigs
Ram-Sita & Rukmini-Krishna's first night - Done (1)
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
me 1st, will edit thursday
-------------------

I guess this is my new reputation; first to post, last to edit 😆 Anywho, late as it is,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I'm extremely extremely extremely proud of you >>yes, that extremely<< for coming as far as you've come. Yours was the first shop I ever entered in AviSig, I was wholly captivated by your stuff then and have been ever since. The amount of heart and thought you put into each and every creation, particularly our fav mytho ones, truly shows and gives your sigs a vibe that only YOUR sigs can give. The texts you scour the internet to find always manage to convey the meanings of your sigs with perfection, even adding meanings to scenes in which they weren't apparent. So, your creations are so good they make the damn source material seem even better. Needless to say, love you, love your stuff, and here's to many more such rajmahals where you can inspire me with your friendship and creativity 🤗 The end.
Edited by lola610 - 12 years ago
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
A huge & loving CONGRATULATION from my side Lalitha di 🤗 Can't wait for the first update 😊 keep making more & more Mytho creations 👍🏼

Jai Shri Ram! Jai Shri Krishna!

Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
First visit in your shop and I am already in love with your stuff! The colouring in all your siggies is gorgeous. And your avis are amazing as well <3 Love your work already. Will be waiting for your update 😳 Oh, and congratulations on #4. Much deserved :)Edited by ..Jojo.. - 12 years ago
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG! I'm such a loser!!
So sorry for being gone for so long
Just edited my thank you for the request on page 143.
RESS this spot for a MAJOR comment!!

----------------------
So like ti says in the little note up there, yes I am a super duper procrastinator and a great big loser. I would have edited this spot a heck of a long time ago, but sorries. Couldn't. Found myself busy with this and that. Sooo sowwiess!!!! This is just like that thank you note kissa.

Ok, so I don't know how to start this. Seriously. I could say that "ohh, you're such an amazing siggy maker. Open thousands more shops" or just "Congratulations" like every body else here, but since this is your 4th gallery already, I feel that I should give a more in depth comment. Oh yes, I do want to say CONRATULATIONS!! And YOU ARE THE BEST SIGGY MAKER AROUND and MAY YOU OPEN THOUSANDS MORE SHOPS," but I promise I won't keep it to one paragraph. More like an essay. I am after all, your mytho buddy.

So to start with, let me first tell you that you were one of the very very very very first friends on IF. I am so lucky to have such a talented and knowledgeable older sis on Indiaforums like you. Your work is always so beautiful and always an inspiration. Actually, I saw your creations on Meghan's fanpage on facebook about a year ago when Parina di posted them. Remember this one?

Fell in love with it when I first saw it! :D Of course back then, I knew nothing about IF. If I had, I would have been a member a LONG time ago. Actually, I had no idea what a siggy even was. I just thought that it was a creation. Didn't know that it stood for "signature" and that you actually used it on forums and all. haha It's hard to believe that this one was made a year ago!! You know how everyone's style evolves and improves over time and all? Well your was stunningly brilliant even then!! :D Claps!!!!

And now that you are at your fourth shop (halfway to number 8, my super special "Krishna" number), I am so delighted! You have such a huge fan base(the mytho mastians and I on the top of the list of course!) and anyone who's anyone around IF has had to have requested a siggy from you. You're simply one of the best!! So congratulations on your fourth shop! Congratulations on your reputation as a brilliant siggy maker!

"Since I'm on my fourth shop and most of you know me already, I'll skip out on the long, flowery introduction which most probably do not read anyway. ;)"

^^Haha, so true when it comes to this. No, not that we won't read it. You know we will. Lolz, the way you wrote in third person for the last shop was really cute! But I mean, it's true how everyone already knows you! Is it nice being popular?

^^OMG!!!! Love the banner sooo much! The brownish coloring is so darn CUTE!! Love it! Love it! Love it! Shweta's and Swapnil's pics really stand out! :D And the texture and the bokeh makes it so ethereal!! Nd awesome way to use the text style! :D Beautiful!!

Also a great collection you posted! Love to see them again and again!! Your style is so beautiful and prettiful!!!! :D I know it's not a word, but it applies. :D

Oh, and this has got to be the best siggy you've ever made!! I mean, everything you make is gorgeous, but this has to be the best! Everything about it is so PERFECT!!!

PERFECT! PERFECT! PERFECT! PERFECT! PERFECT! PERFECT! PERFECT! PERFECT!

I love everything about it! The colorings on it are awesome! The text style is superb!! And that cool little text brush that Aishi di made adds the perfect touch!!

And omg!!: D

WOwzies!! Arnav Singh Raizada and Maan Singh Khurana!! So easy on the eye! lolz! :D Awww!! Drool worthy!! ;D love it! Love it! Love it!

And this one! The absolute cutest thing in the world!! You've chosen the most EPIC Bhuvan and Gauri moments and siggified them in this magnificent work of art! I like, died over over it when I first saw it and it's still the cutest thing I've ever seen! :D Love it x 98475807243507234057843057!!

And this one!!! Off the hook!! Whooo!!! AMAZINGNESS!!

The pics you chose are already so hq and then the coloring adds so much to it! Also, you know how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the notebook effect!! So totally Arhiliciously gorgeous!!

Well, I guess you sort of get the point. I LOVE your work di!! You're one heck of a siggy making snowstorm! My favorite one! Lolz! :D

So again, CONGRATULATIONS

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 12 years ago