Janaki's Rajmahal #2: DONE! Thank you friends! :D

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Guys,

My name is Lalitha Janaki, and I have been a member of IF since August 20, 2008. I opened my first Avatar/Signature Shop on June 17, 2009, and thanks to all of your support, have finally completed it.πŸ€— You can call me either Lalitha, Janaki, Lali, Lily, Janu, LJ, or any other nickname you feel like.πŸ˜† I am not that great of an AviSig maker, but I do try my best on all the creations I make, so if you choose to request from me, I promise to work hard on it. I usually do not post creations until I myself am satisfied with them, so I assure you that I will not do a sloppy job on any request you give me (at least, on purposeπŸ˜†).😊

My main interests lie in making Hindu Mythological/Indian Historical creations, as well as Harry Potter, Pride and Prejudice, and basically any Regency stuff.πŸ˜‰ I have no reservations making any couple/character from any show/movie, so I'm pretty liberal in that aspect. Please just ensure that the pics you give for your requests are decent, and I'm satisfied.Smile

Link to my FIRST shop:

I can make:

1. Animated/Non-Animated Signatures
2. Animated/Non-Animated Avatars/Icons
3. Video Avatars

Here are the basic rules for request:

1. For either Animated/Non-Animated Creations, the maximum number of pics I accept is eight. Please do not exceed eight, as I might find it hard to blend that many pics. Also, you must give me the pics unless I am familiar with whatever you request, because sometimes I might put the wrong person(s) in the signature if I don't know who you're talking about.πŸ˜† 

2. Please give me the text you want, as unless I am extremely familiar with the request (for example, mytho, HP, etc...), I will not know what to put.

3. For Video Avatars, I use this weird site which does not accept all links, so sometimes, the links you give may not work. If they do not, I will inform you, but if they do, the maximum timing you can give me is 15 seconds. And yes, I can stack horizontally and vertically if you want, as well as make Video Signatures.

4. Please make sure that the pics are big and clear, or else the request will not turn out as good, and it will also be easier for me.

5. I accept anything, whether it is Bollywood, Tollywood, Tellywood, Hollywood, etc, but the only rule I have is that the pics, as well as the text, must be DECENT. You all know what decent means, so I will not elaborate on that, but if I feel that the request is not proper for my old-fashioned heart, I will tell you I cannot do it.☺️

6. Please use your request for at least 2 days, as i do put a lot of time and effort into it. Also, my copyright is (c) Janaki's Rajmahal for siggies and JR or (c) Janaki for Video Avatars.

7. You can ask for changes, but only if the mistake is mine. Sorry, I have a lot of things going on these days that I don't have time to make and remake the same siggies over and over again, but if the mistake is mine, I will be happy to make it over for you. Also, NO Personal Requests whatsoever....sorry, had bad experience with personal requests before, so don't accept them anymore. Also, I will PM you when your request is done.

That's basically it....hope I didn't talk your ear off?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

One last thing....please press the  button below if you want me to PM you about shop updates in the future....because I do not want to unnecessarily bug you if you do not want to receive PMs anymore.😳
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Soni's Req (Lord Krishna) - Pg. 5

Lola's Req (RadheKrishna-Holi) - Pg. 6

Parina (Subogh), Gunia (SiyaRam), and Pinkvic.selena's (Vid Avis) Reqs - Pg. 10

Updt: Hermione, Maneet, GuruDebi, Pournami, and Mytho Vid Avis & Siggies - Pg. 12

Lola(VD), Mina(Debi), Sara(Combo), Soni(Krishna), and Swati's(Ramayan) Reqs - Pg. 13

Deepika (Radhe-Krishna), Parina (Meghan), and ksg-kash-kajen's (Vid Avis) Reqs - Pg. 17

Updt: GuruDebi Siggies and Vid Avis, PRC, Geet, and Mytho Siggies and Vid Avis - Pg. 18

Aish (Update Sign) and Mina's (NDTV Ramayan) Reqs - Pg. 22

Chip's Req (Emma Watson) - Pg. 24

Lola(Banners), Gunia(SiyaRam), and Parina's (Shivji/Krishnaji) Reqs - Pg. 27

Updt: GuruDebi, Maneet, Harry Potter, and Ramayan Video Avatars & Siggies - Pg. 28

Gunia's Req (Arun-Deeps) - Pg. 36

Updt: Hanuman Chalisa, AbhiShti, Gurmeet, GuruDebi, Harry Potter, Titanic, PrithviSanyo, Ramayan, & Shri Krishna - Pg. 36

Soni's Req (Ganesh Chaturthi) - Pg. 42

Updt: Maryada Ramanna, Harry Potter, Ian Somerhalder, Dharamveer, GurmeetDebina, Maneet, Ramayan, and Shri Krishna - Pg. 43

Gunia(Ram-Sita) and Deepika's(Yuvraj Singh) Reqs - Pg. 48

Updt: JuhiChawla, RanbirKapoor, GuruDebi, Harry Potter, Ramayan, and ShriKrishna - Pg. 50

Updt: Harry Potter, Pride and Prejudice, Supernatural, & Mytho Signatures / GurmeetDebina, RS Ramayan, RS Shri Krishna, & AS Ramayan Video Avatars - Pg. 56

SPN_JD_Addicted's Req (Supernatural) - Pg. 58

Parina's Req (Meghan/Kritika as RadheKrishna) - Pg. 61

Mina's Req (Deepika/Debina as Sitaji) - Pg. 64

Updt: Harry Potter, MJHT, Gurmina, & Mytho Siggies and Video Avatars - Pg. 67

Aish(Harry/Ron) and Mina's(Sita/LuvKush) Reqs - Pg. 69

Lola(VD), Chip(Jensen), Mina(GuruRam), and Deeps(SiyaRam) Reqs - Pg. 71

Swati's Req (Akshay Kumar) - Pg. 73

Updt: Tolly, YRKKH, Arun Govil, Gurmina, Dhriti, and Mytho Sigs &Vid Avis - Pg. 74

Jhinki's Req (Gurmina Banners for CC) - Pg. 78

Updt: Harry Potter, Gurmina, Ramayan, and Shri Krishna - Pg. 78

Ankita(Mahabharat), Mina(Ramayan), Swati(Akshay Kumar), Ramya(CID), and Arjunlicious(Telly) Reqs - Pg. 82

Updt: Arundhati, Maryada Ramanna, Gurmina, MegIka, Mytho - Pg. 86

Chinnu(CID), Priya(Anushka), Arjunlicious, and Anku's Reqs - Pg. 93

Aishu(Meghan), Gunia(SiyaRam), Sadyy(DMG), and Afridi(VidAvi) Reqs - Pg. 94

Updt: Arundhati, Maryada Ramanna, Gurmina, and Mytho - Pg. 95

Updt: Gurmina Wedding Special! - Pg. 99, 103

Ankita(MB/Ramayan Avis), Aish(Arundhati), and Lola(HariHar) Reqs - Pg. 104

Updt: Pride and Prejudice, Harry Potter, Gurmina, Balika Vadhu, GHSP, and Mytho - Pg. 106

Updt: Chanakya Chandragupta, Gurmina, Mytho - Pg. 111

Marj(Kajen), Jessy(Kajen), and Radha(Gurmina Ramayan) Reqs - Pg. 116

Updt: Premeer, Gurmeet and Debina, Chandragupta Maurya, Jhansi Ki Rani, Maryada Ramanna, and Mytho - Pg. 120 

Lola(Ram/Krishna), Sneha(Tragic Sig), and Radha(Mayur) Reqs - Pg. 126

Updt: P&P, Balika Vadhu, Gurmina, Geet, Mytho, and Reqs - Pg. 130

Updt: Cricket World Cup - Hindustan Zindabad! - Pg. 133

Updt: World Cup, Gurmina, Chandragupta Maurya, and Mytho - Pg. 139

Sneha, Swati, Arushi, and Chinnu's Reqs - Pg. 145
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

~Feel Free to Use~

Icons

-Video Avatars-

-Mythological Shows-

- Non-Mythological Shows and Movies-

⭐️Please Leave your Comments/Criticisms⭐️
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

~Feel Free to Use~

Signatures

Harry Potter

Emily Osment, Dear John, & The Last Song

Tollywood

Geet Hui Sabse Parayi

Gurmeet and Debina

Prithviraj Chauhan

Ramayan and Shri Krishna

Please Leave your Comments/Criticisms!
muffins2waffles thumbnail
WOW! :O

Congrats on your new shoppp Janu! :D
I knew you could do it!
Way to go! :P
Looking forward to all the new updates!

May you open many moree!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

-Aish
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aw Lils! Congratulations! πŸ€— I'd gather all of your friends and start a party right here in your shop but.... *looks around shiftily* I wouldn't want to get you in trouble 😳 Or would I? 😈 Hahaha, just kidding <3 youuuu πŸ€— Hope you open many more shops! :D This one looks great by the way :)

P.S. I'll be waiting for the next update... you better not keep me waiting too long! πŸ˜†
Edited by chhilt - 13 years ago
chip. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Edited by chip86 - 13 years ago
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Congrats Januu πŸ€— πŸ€—

may this shop be more successful than the last onee πŸ€—
Wow yarr.. ur intro was realli interestingggg πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ loved it alottt πŸ‘
i knew u were a gr8 fan of hindu religious serials n stufff πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
n abt ur creationsss wat t say yarr..
they r gr8 !! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
good luck.. n i will be back soon with my request πŸ˜‰
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Couldn't be happier for ya Lalibali, congrats on the new shop πŸ€— Love the banner btw, soooo beautifully blended and perfect pics 😍 Very welcoming πŸ˜† Expect a req real soon! Here's to a thousand more shops and can't wait to see some gorgeous new siggies!!!
Edited by lola610 - 13 years ago
bhoomja_2903 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congrats on ur new shop janu dhidi....i love too see all maneet siggies and debi-guru ones stacked together here....so sweet....magical dhidi...u r having magical fingers..so only able to do lots and lots of sweet and gorgeous creations...

Its my wish that may u open lots and lots of shop like this...