thanks for the update
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the updates..
rtsd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
feel sorry for you zuby...but i am sure your headache will be ok because of the festive season... i watched in net yesterday and was so frustrated that i went to bed without seeing anything further... anyways happy diwali to all... today i will be cautious... i will watch only after updates...
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u for da update..
Today's epi is so bore.. I that mama n his bhanja...
I wish priya will tell everything to golu...
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
res 😭😭😡😡🤢🤢🤢😲😲🥱🥱🥱🤣
edited:
I guess the emoticons speak for themselves about the epi😆 but i will elaborate some more, simply for the effort you have put in😃.

Episode begins with the now glowing Mrs.Ram Kapoor😳 happily standing alongside her hubby😛 distributing Diwali gifts for all employees, current and retired😳😃. Golu does have a heart of gold😳😛. Great line Zubes👍🏼"Ram's stock smashing thro' the roof" in Pips eyes.😳

SS 😕 (sid and saguni mama😡😡) waiting in anticipation🤢🤢 and in walks Zuby's😆 liftman🤢🤢🤢, ("vanthuttanyan vanthuttanyan..."😡) loved Priya's honest reaction of knowing him already😃 and I wish she had just over loooked his plea🤢 and reminded Ram of their earlier encounter😒. Priya's look at the uncouth liftman🤢 while handing over the gift bag said it all.👏👏 "her touch me not" way of holding the bag and dropping it in his hands 😆 and the "don't even think about it"😆 glare she gave him⭐️  were just too good.👏👏👏

Flash back: Blah blah blah😡🤢😡 CVs😡 stop playing "anagram" and please stick with BALH BALH BALH😃 

What a load of cr🤬p they served us first of all i would like to give our Pips a hygiene wash 😆😆😆 for having been in contact with people like Shruti🤢 and "liftman"😡.  What was a sensible and level headed person like her doing with two bummers!!! chalo the two deserved each other🤢 and Pips was meant only for Golu 😛.

So now we have 3 bummers😡 plotting to bring down Pips 😭 but i am sure she will come out of this one unscathed 😃 with the support of her honey bunny😳😛 and say "good riddance to rotten rubbish"😃. Wait and watch😳 our Ram😛 will burn this Ravan😡 down in no time.

Zuby😛 the reason we all adore your WUs is cos even when u are given the worst episode u manage to put a big smile on our faces😃. Your final punch "I wish golu throws the creep on the floor 😃 and sits on him🤣 till the free daaru flows back out"😆😆😆😆sealed it.👏👏👏👏👏👏

a note for my Zuby😳

My dear Mrs.D,
As you are suffering from "BES" (Boring Episode Syndrome)Confused, much as I hate to say it, I am happy you are going on long leaveTongue. Please do take care of yourself and hope to see you back with "golulicious"EmbarrassedEmbarrassed episodes on your return. Until then we will get a certain Khatron ki Khiladi😃 to update our Monday "Torchaaars"😆😆😆 and spare poor Maria😳.
Love you loads.😛
Sweets😳

Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
pavitra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update zuby
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Mrs. Zuby D👏,
Going to miss your update for some time...Hun go and take some much needed fun and rest and come rejuvenated to handle Klep Mammu and his evil  silly mafia gang members🤢😡..Just kidding😃😉
Excellent update  as usual! Described it very vividly...Not all days are going to be good...Actually  I was bracing for it..Felt there was a lull before the storm...Storm is brewing in the teacup of Mammu and bhanja's brain...Soaps have to come up with sinister brain dead schemes to take the focus off the main story.. Well have to take it with a pinch of salt😕
What  I liked was Priya seeing the magnanimous side of Ramu...Knew that RAYA would become  close  because right from the beginning they were exposed to the rough edges of each other's character..Now each one is discovering the  hidden  facet of the diamond qualities inherent  in them...When they come together no storms can destry their love 😃😊 
Gosh the other parts were horrible as u desribed it😡 The scenes at the watery hole, Ashwin's lack of expression...Didn't act well..He didn't look stone drunk... Mammu and Sid's plying  Ashwin with drinks to weasel out secrets ...Yikes.🤢.There was hardly anything that could incriminate Priya!😡 All their foolproof plans are going to have holes in it!🤣
The younger Sharmas looked so nice especially Chubby faced Kartik and Ayesha😃 Even Shipra looked so young! Agree abt Priya hanging out with the wrong crowd...A discerning eye could easily make out Shruti was in love with Ashwin from the beginning  and she rolled out the carrot stick of money to lure the greedy bait!😡 Not that Priya missed a lot in getting rid of the weasel.She has a diamond now in My Gholu!😆
Hmm the lesson to be learnt is Ashwin bailed out on Priya ...what goes around comes around..He is seeking employment in Priya's company😆 What a strange turn of events! Like it😉😉
Thanks Zubs for the nice update...Don't want to go on with my ramblings! God Bless! Have a safe trip
therimsim thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahaha... it was boring episode but the way you narrated with your remarks I thoroughly enjoyed it.. especially Golu sitting on Asvin... can you just imagine 🤣🤣🤣
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Exactly zuby..the epi ws a drag...I ws simply put off...nways...thx fr the update