Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scribbler184 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well said . . . . 
I am loving BALH and from the promos of Parvarish, I feel that I will like this show too. Love them πŸ˜ƒ
DelightedHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@singhalharsh ...nice to read this Post😊

sakshi nd shweta Both r versatile actressesπŸ˜›

BLAH is really a GOOD show but cant wait 4 Parvarish 2 start..on sony 😊
i think it such a great concept..😳
hope will be a great treat 4 the Shwetianz πŸ˜†
Coz i'm to much excited 4 it πŸ˜†
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ha nice post---yes Smriti come back on SONY soon...
TheGreatKingdom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Balaji's Ekta Kapoor seems to be on a roll. After conceptualizing a path-breaking show like Bade Acche Lagte Hai – which deals with the idea of eternal or long lasting love in arranged marriages – the queen of daily soaps is all set to conquer greater heights in the world of Indian television.

A reliable source informed that the production house will soon launch a new show which will be based on extra-marital affair. It will be aired on Sony TV.

Bade Achhe… has already gained great numbers for Sony TV, and if Balaji's new show works, then the channel will have a great chance to topple Star Plus and win the number one spot on the TRP ladder (currently Sony is ranked second after Star Plus).

"The casting for the leads is still on. But the production house is looking for actors who are in their 30s. The title is yet to be decided and the show – in most probability – will hit the screens in December 2011," further informed the source.

Well Smriti Irani certainly fits in to the age range they are looking for, Lets hope they cast her!

sadffi thumbnail

well said dear

yipeee

XoxowpdXoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes it will be good if three of them will back togather as two of them returned with good serials and for third one i guess we have to wait a lil three of them are very good in thier performance so it wiil be great to see them together
TheGreatKingdom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Balaji Telefilms surely wants to try out newer subjects. While the mature love story in Sony' Bade Acche Lagte Hai has been receiving rave reviews, the production house is gearing up to churn out another show for Sony, based on extra-marital affairs. The buzz is that Mona Singh , who became a household name with her plain Jane act in Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin, has been approached to play the female lead in the show.

Says an insider: "Mona's character will be that of a dutiful daughter-in-law and a perfect wife. However, things will not remain perfect once her husband will have an extra-marital affair. The creative team is still working on the story line and the show might see some changes before it goes on air. Mona is currently busy with Zee TV's Star Ya Rockstar  till 7 December 2011 and she will take up the project once she completes shooting for it."

Mona Singh agrees that what has been heard was true. Says she: "Yes, I had a meeting with Balaji, but it is too early to talk about it as nothing has been finalized yet."

While this new show's success is evident from the fact that BALH's popularity is increasing with every passing episode, Lets hopes that history repeats itself for Mona Singh and she witnesses the same success she did as Jassi. All the best!!!

Great choice if its true!

singhalharsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Gud to see mona in the show...hope they will cast smriti soon...
singhalharsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks all 4 such a wonderful response to article...hope sony also listens to us...
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
True yar, i requestd Smriti ji to cum back wid Virudh season2