LoveArnavKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello guys, I hope all of you are doing well. So here i am writing story on Arhi marraige based on Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham plot as requested. 😳 As i always wanted Arhi marriage through pure love and not to be out of hatred, So here I go.

Khushi's dad was in critical condition in hospital and doctors were operating on him in ICU. Everyone in the family was worried and tensed and praying to GOD. Khushi consoling everyone, "Devi maiya humare saath hai, sab kuch theek ho jayega." But she was worried from the core. She can't take it. She can't loose her bauji again. She was not strong enough to face this and suffer through that pain again. She was pleading to GOD for some miracle to happen.

But destiny had stored something else for her. Doctors came out of the Operation theatre and everyone in the family rushed towards them. Doctors said, "Humne bahot koshish ki, lekin I am really very sorry. Hum unhe nahi bacha paaye." Payal, Amma, Buaji started crying but Khushi was in complete shock. Doctors' words echoed in Khushi's mind, "Hum unhe nahi bacha paaye." Her worst nightmare had come true. She didn't want to believe it. It can't be true. She felt like the world around her was falling. And there was no one to soothe away pain and finally she started crying.

Anjali got the news of Khushi's babuji's death and she and Arnav rushed to Khushi's place. The environment in the house was nervous, painful. Everyone was crying. Shyam escaped as soon as he saw Arnav and Anjali coming in. Arnav looked at Khushi. She was devasted, totally lost. Tears were not stopping to fall from her eyes. Arnav couldn't bear her suffering. He wanted to help her, to ease her pain. He had gone through that phase and he knew it hurts. Its hurts like hell.

He heard people saying, "Bahot bura hua. Pata nahi ab inka kya hoga? Ghar me do jawan ladkiyan, aur aaj kal jamana kitna kharab hai. Yeh kya karengi, ghar kaise sambhalengi?" And at that moment something inside him burnt. He didn't know why but he did feel protective for her and her family. He knew that she needed emotional support and security. And he walked ahead. Everyone was shocked including Anjali as Arnav was marching towards Khushi. Arnav picked up the thali from the floor and filled Khushi's maang.

Khushi was shocked, She couldn't understand what was happening around her. "Main tumse shaadi karna chahta hoon. Main tumhe waada karta hoon ki main tumhare family ka khayal rakhoonga." Khushi could not help but believe the concerned look in Arnav's eyes. She could tell that he definitely meant what he said. Of all the people, Khushi and Anjali knew Arnav very well. They knew how much he hates marrraige, and marrying Khushi was next to impossible. But he had taken that step. He really wanted to support her through her sufferings and he cared for her. Buaji, Amma and Payal were all shocked. Buaji was flustered. She started her ranting, but it didn't matter as Khushi wasn't opposing and nothing else mattered for Arnav. 😳

Their marraige was very quiet affair with only family members present. Obviously shyam didn't show up as his plan was failed and he was beyond angry. Arnav and Khushi reached home. Nani was talking to Khushi, so Arnav moved ahead and went up to his room. And he was shocked to see Lavanya waiting there for him. "Why ASR, why? Tumne aisa kyun kiya? Meri kya galti thi ASR, main tumse itna pyaar karti hoon. Tumhari family mujhe accept kare, iss liye maine kya kuch nahi kiya. Aur tum.. tum toh kabhi shaadi nahi karna chahte the na? Phir ab kya hua ASR?" Tears rolling down her cheek. Arnav felt really bad. Yes, she was right. It wasn't her fault at all. She had loved a person who never loved her back. "I am sorry lavanya. Main tumhe hurt nahi karna chahta tha. Yeh sab meri galti hai. I am really sorry." His eyes were pleading her to believe him. 😕

Khushi heard their conversation from outside. She entered in the room. "Lavanyaji, unhone yeh sab sirf humare liye kiya. Unki koi galti nahi hai. ye sab humare wajah se hua hain. Hume maaf kar dijiye." "Nahi Khushi, iss me tumhari koi galti nahi hai. Aur tum theek ho na? I am really very sorry for you. Don't worry, sab theek ho jayega.", Lavanya said to Khushi. Arnav was amazed to see that even at this moment lavanya was not angry with Khushi, she was asking her if Khushi was alright after her babuji's death. Their friendship was stronger than his relationship with lavanya. "Main ja rahi hoon. And.. I hate to admit this, but i will miss you ASR.", said Lavanya and gently kissed Arnav's cheek and rushed out of the room.

Everyone at dining table observed that Khushi wasn't eating at all. She was still not recovered. When everyone finished, Khushi helped Jayprakash for cleaning up, even though Anjali told her many times that she should go and have some sleep. But she knew that she has to keep herself busy at some work or she will again think about her babuji only. As she finished her work, she went upstairs to her and Arnav's room. Arnav was not there yet. He was in garden watering his plants. He was worried about Khushi. He just wanted to make her feel better but didn't know how. He went to his room without any clue. 😕

And he saw her. She was sleeping on his bed, covered herself with blanket, silently sobbing, letting out her pain. He felt so bad. He couldn't sleep whole night, as she was still awake and crying. It was 3 a.m. Arnav couldn't take it anymore. He walked over her bed and called her softly, "Khushi.." Khushi opened her eyes. She couldn't believe that Arnav was still awake. "Khushi utho" Arnav told her. He hold her hand lightly and they both walked out of their room.

Now they were in the garden, seating near poolside. "Khushi.." Arnav called her. And she started crying. She hid her head in Arnav's lap and holding his waist tightly with her hands. "Main kya karoon Arnav, yeh sab kyun ho raha hai? Bhagvan yeh sab kyun kar rahe hai humare saath?" Arnav was listening to her and touching her head consoling her. "Main yeh sab bhoolna chahti hoon. Lekin yeh dard kam kyun nahi hota Arnav? Kyun? Please Arnav.." Khushi stopped as she felt something wet on her cheek and she looked up to see tears rolling down from Arnav's eyes.

And she knew she had found the one who understands her truly. She tightened her grip around her Arnav and she didn't know when she fall asleep there. 😳

I hope you enjoyed reading it. 😳 Please comment if you like my post, as i love reading them 😛
Edited by Meenakshi_Dhane - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Addie07 thumbnail
dat was so so sweet.. arnav protective and loving.., khushi lost and trusting..AWww.😍 great job.
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
too goood..their pain is simillar.they understand each other
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
awww amazoin part..continue if u can
Ended thumbnail
omg! so sad but heart warming. the setting was cool. :)
love how arnav is supporting.
really well done
xxx
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
great job! please add me in your pm and please pm me when you update. really enjoyed it a lot.

Anu
pri12 thumbnail
very niceee...continue soon...thnxx for pm
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
very sweet...and heart touching!
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

amazing job on this!

very sad.. emotional and heart warming!!
you have to continue it!!
plzzz plzz continue!!
thank you so much for the pm!
loved reading it!
plzz send me a pm if you decided to continue it!!
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Very Cute OS. Loved Reading It.