Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: prerna26

Awesome OS.

After reading this OS, i feel bad for Maithali . πŸ˜”You have expressed Maithali and Abhayendra's  magical and precious moments beautifully. It must have been difficult for her to see him with her lookalike.

I beilieve this is the reason why Maithali can never move on. She gave up her human life to be with Abhay only for him to be in love with another. No woman can take this. We've seen how Pia is when Abhay so much as looks at another women let alone touch one so imagine what its like for Maithali. Abhay's first Love. As a vampire he emotions must overule all rationality.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: pikbutterflies

i hav jus read this and want 2 continue readin this can anyone give any informathion about these books and tell me the order frm the first to last book?plz plz plz plz plz
😊

U can read any of these any any order. They are all different.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artemis678

Awesome. Continue Soon.

This was just a ONE OFF yaar
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhayarsh

wow? . . . . . Nyc1 dear your posts are always rocking

matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepi20

Awesome update! I liked how you beautifully described Maithali's memories of Abhay and her in the past! πŸ˜³ I kind of feel bad that they're not together no more and their love is not what it used to be.  Maithali's obsession over Abhay will probably cause her to harm Piya. Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊

Maithali's emotions are justified because she'd spent years in waiting for her LOVE and she is still living in the past. Those memories are all she has to hold on to. SO i just wanted to express them out loud. I find Maithali's character is very complex. Its no excuse for what she is doing i know but it explains her rage.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: missglam

Superb OS ! Aysha
loved it... It was beautiful

Great U like it😊
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshi0019

nyc dr... maithli really cherish abhay...

cont soon n thanks 4 d pm...

matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttu

This Maithli is tooo danerous and she can go to any lengths may be even kill Abhay so that no one can get close to him looks like. Pia is just going to meet her worst night mare looks like. So what is the scorned lover planning on waiting to see your side of the METz story.

I have given my side of Maithali's story rest is all down to the show na
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: KIZ ~ KS ~ KAYA

i actually sort of feel for maithali sometimes... πŸ˜›

Pyar main kya nahin jhel ni pad this hai. Sukh aur Dukh but i feel Abhay has found life again but Maitali is right where she's always been.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: CIDMaaneetNaksh

wow... what an OS... Ametz... unusual...but amazing...! Metz ki beautiful memories...in T's room...I wished the CVs for once showed this side of Metz... rather showing her at 2 different ends... they could have showed her in T's room... thinking abt Abhayendra... amazing... sorry I dunno your name... so please tell me...so that I can thank you in a better way... and Ametz scenes were beautiful... cute Abhay...aww!!! amazing OS...and thanks for PMing me alag se...I would love to recieve PMs from you for your other works like OSs as well...

thanks,
shivangi

This is the emotional side i wanted to see of Maithali's a side she keeps locked away but only comes out when she is all alone. 

I'm Aysha By the Way

If U want i'll send U more of My work. I have loads where these OS came from.