Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Moderator- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

A nice thread seems to be ruined by unwanted comments πŸ˜• I wish people would just agree to disagree in a polite way without enforcing views on anyone by making posts in larger fonts or making personal attacks. About Topic, like everyone else Misshra has every right to play game in her own way. Obvious everyone wants money and fame, otherwise they would not be coming to this show. It is known that usually out of work celebs prefer to get on big boss to revive their sinking careers. So playing sympathy card is okay in my mind. Let her play game that way she want to, we like the drama and entertainment. 

On TV, I like insane people like bedi n missra. But in real life i prefer ppl like cutie rageswari. I dont like people who are not in their normal state of mind and can get into any sort of violence. No matter how others instigate, one should not forget games of the rule. If the situation is unbearable, then they should simply walk out of the show than showing physical aggression like KRK did. 

Anyways why should we get into arguments over these nonsense celebs ? They dont deserve free ka publicity. They have already paid PR πŸ˜³

By the way, was this same guy PR of dolly bindra too ? πŸ˜³ He seems to be well known popular PR so if he is really promoting missra well, i am sure she will reach top 5. I guess its difficult to understand the politics that goes behind the scenes. 

Oh, just realized writing essay isn't that easy πŸ˜› You need to have lot of time in hand πŸ˜³  but i tried πŸ˜†
Edited by -Moderator- - 12 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@Moderator----he was P R agent of ashmit and veena malik from last season...dolly doesn;t need any P R agentsπŸ˜†
chillax123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_gun

@chillax123---do u throw  or break things in anger apart from from your house?? do u threat people to hit them physically  ?...it was not only abt breaking mope it was abt her approach and behavior  towards rest of people in house from day 1..so called victim card  she is playing from last reality show to this show... her tantrums and one liners r enough to annoy housemates thats y sum like vida and shonali r keeping distance from mishra...u r comparing mishra with raja and dolly ..two wrong things doesn;t make right thing..just because mishra is  less violent from raja and dolly doesn;t make her right

Exactly i do throw thing nly in house & nt physically hit bcoz i love my family members...if some stranger did wat is hapennin wid Poom i would justify breakin broom atleast...
& shonali herself accepted sayin bad things abt Poom wen Poom was nice 2 her...wen u no sum1 has bitched abt u do u e1 feel lyk talkin to dat person...i dont
& d broom incident shonali could hav adjusted & let Poom cook bcoz der ws 1 gas empty...
  & abt threatin people to hit them physically mahek had also accepted she shouldnt have spoken at dat time...&
 vida she doesnt hav guts to say nethin wen shakti spanks her assπŸ˜• coz he might help her wid movies but wid Poom acts like a tigress on hunt...
atleast mahek ,shonali r bttr den vida...
And letz not carry dis further i accept dat PooM  is not a saint herself...evey1 has good & bad qualities...dat is how humans r right??
But in comparision wid oders i find PooM bttrπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
 d nly contestant bttr den her  was RAGA but she got evicted today...πŸ˜”
fire_gun thumbnail

Originally posted by: chillax123

Exactly i do throw thing nly in house & nt physically hit bcoz i love my family members...if some stranger did wat is hapennin wid Poom i would justify breakin broom atleast...
& shonali herself accepted sayin bad things abt Poom wen Poom was nice 2 her...wen u no sum1 has bitched abt u do u e1 feel lyk talkin to dat person...i dont
& d broom incident shonali could hav adjusted & let Poom cook bcoz der ws 1 gas empty...
  & abt threatin people to hit them physically mahek had also accepted she shouldnt have spoken at dat time...&
 vida she doesnt hav guts to say nethin wen shakti spanks her assπŸ˜• coz he might help her wid movies but wid Poom acts like a tigress on hunt...
atleast mahek ,shonali r bttr den vida...
And letz not carry dis further i accept dat PooM  is not a saint herself...evey1 has good & bad qualities...dat is how humans r right??
But in comparision wid oders i find PooM bttrπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
 d nly contestant bttr den her  was RAGA but she got evicted today...πŸ˜”

but u behave civilize  when u r with strangers but mishra throwing tantrums from day 1 thats y people try to stay away from her...its  abt personal choice like u like  mishra ...she is human i agree and she is not total insane but her tantrums and anger r her big problem
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
LOL...I don't know how famous and capable this PR, Dale is, but I have to admit that he always gets to support one or two housemates of BB πŸ˜†. Like every season, he has some clients in the BB house  πŸ˜† He seems a seasonable PR πŸ˜›

Khair, it's his job to make his clients look good and try to get public's attention/votes! So not a big deal that he is referring PM as innocent and helpless victim !! I don't think so though πŸ˜ƒ
fire_gun thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sabz-

LOL...I don't know how famous and capable this PR, Dale is, but I have to admit that he always gets to support one or two housemates of BB πŸ˜†. Like every season, he has some clients in the BB house  πŸ˜† He seems a seasonable PR πŸ˜›

Khair, it's his job to make his clients look good and try to get public's attention/votes! So not a big deal that he is referring PM as innocent and helpless victim !! I don't think so though πŸ˜ƒ

i  suggest u visit the link provided with article..hope that may help u to change ur mind😊 and many article floating  on internet on mishra that she is victim is spreaded by P R agent
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 23 October 2011 at 12:28am | IP: 117.254.4.96  

Moderator's Note: 

This is the warning for all rule breaking members in this thread. All posts that have been instigating, demeaning and inciteful will be checked and action will be taken against the member. The thread is being closed for Review by the BB-DT team.

If  there is a view which you dislike or disagree with, reply with objectivity and open mind and in case you are unable to do so, simply avoid or overlook the view. People are bound to have differing views and hence no need to fret about it.

Learn to Respect and Tolerate a different choice or opinion. Fighting over it and exhibiting intolerance defeats the basic purpose of being on a open forum.Tolerate and understand a differing view. 

Thanks
BB5 Devt Team