Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mvinfff thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Are you going  to continue or we will not get updates any more?
star94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Read all the parts. Loved the story. Please update soon. And pm me
Emaani.95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey!
i'm loving your ff and i enjoyed the last part the most 😉
Plz Plz Plz dont leave it discontinued 🥺
i really wanna read the next updates with lots of romance & fun. Plz try to update ASAP.
PRETTY PLEASE 🤓
i hope you'll not disappoint your readers
cuteshilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey love urr ff it was awsime n minblowing plzz do update
Did_We_Know thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2

Hello people,

Guess what??? I am back. Once again big wala SORRY about not updating sooner. Really, I love all of you for the constant reminders that you want me to update.. from eagerness to pleas and threats now... it has been lovely. I may not update regularly but I will not desert this story.. inshallah. Even if you don't to read it (god forbid) I will still update 😃... ok that was a joke 😛

Sometimes, I feel I elaborate too much ðŸ˜² but somewhere I feel that if I don't write it, you may not understand and I don't want to forgo any feeling or emotion 😕. If I am wrong, do let me know. The last thing I want is to bore you guys to death after this prolonged absence.

Like I promised a gazillion years ago here is an update that I am really excited about and it is super long...  more than twice the length. So this should keep you happy for a couple of months 😉... I really hope that all of you like it as much and even if I don't say it... I do eagerly wait for your comments and criticism.

Part 15

Riddhima knew she should intervene before things got uglier; she moved towards and got hold of his wrist to catch his attention. Before Armaan even turned around, just her mere touch and soft call of his name filled his body with peace and warmth. He closed his eyes for a second before he turned to face her.

Riddhima: Armaan, he thought it was Muskaan. Let go and finish your breakfast.

Rahul: Yes, that is exactly what I thought and let me remind you "that" (pointing at Muskaan) is who I am in love with!!

Armaan: She' Rahul she'... Just because she laughs like an alien doesn't mean you start referring to her as "that". Look closely Muskaan is a beautiful girl.

Rahul: Armaan tu...

Muskaan: Oye hero, woh alien walay word par I would have smacked you but since you called me a beautiful girl... you are forgiven

Paying no heed to Muskaan, Armaan continued with Rahul: Yes Rahul ME

Riddhima couldn't take any more of this so she sternly asked both of them to sit quietly and finish their breakfast. Armaan was already quite accustomed to his authoritative' wife but the others were pleasantly surprised to see this side of the pleasant and meek Riddhima.

With the breakfast out of the way, the gang was sitting in the living room and sharing their experiences in India, Armaan and Riddhima were happy to hear that both the families were getting along so well. Armaan filled them in on the episode with Aarav's custody. The gang wanted to meet Emma but their luck was not in favour since she had left early to finish some work and would only be back late in the evening. Armaan was secretly hoping that they would all leave by then and he would get some "alone time" with his wife.

Muskaan came up with the sudden idea of playing passing the cushion. Initially booed by the others, since no one else had a better idea, they agreed.

Muskaan: Ok.. Warm up round, whoever gets the cushion has to say something funny in any form... joke, enact or poetry. But don't worry no one gets to leaves the circle till the winner is announced.   

Poor Armaan tried to save a spot next to him for Riddhima but Anjali came and sat next to him. Disappointed with his failed attempt he smiled briefly when he saw Riddhima who was oblivious to his whole idea and quietly took sat down right in front of him.

The game began and Atul was the first to get the cushion; after much hooting, he agreed to tell a joke he recently heard in India.

Atul: Men listen very carefully... this good for your general knowledge as well.

With that statement, he got everyone's attention... especially the guys

Atul: The first topless bar in India was started in 1960...

Everyone except Riddhima: Really... would have never imagined!!!

Atul: Yes... neither did I but it's true. So where was I? The first topless bar in India was started in 1960. The good news is it's still open but the bad news is: (He stopped and looked at everyone)...

Impatiently waiting Rahul anxiously asked: Agay bolay ga

Atul: So the bad news is the same girls are still dancing there

There was stunning silence before a roar of laughter from the girls while the guys threw other cushions lying around at Atul. Riddhima who was trying to stifle her laughter was caught red handed by her hubby. A second of eye lock and she straightened herself.

Passing started again.. this time the cushion landed with Anjali. Wanting to get back at the Atul for his pathetic attempt she agreed to tell a joke as well.

Anjali: During an intimate moment, the husband says, "Honey, why do I get all my great ideas when we are making love?" Wife: "Because you are plugged into a genius sweetheart!"

Nikki and Anjali high fived while the men rolled their eyes. Muskaan was thoroughly enjoying herself while Riddhima blushed to another color of red. This was going to be one very long and difficult game to sit through, she thought. The cushion this time landed with Abhi.

Abhi: Oh I have this awesome joke.

Riddhima was scared but everyone else was quite intrigued.

Abhi: A woman playing golf hit a man nearby. So he put his hands together between his legs fell on the ground and rolled around in pain. She rushed to him and offered to relieve his pain as she was a doctor. Reluctantly he agreed. She gently took his hands away and unzipped his pants and put her hands inside. She massaged tenderly for a few minutes and asked, "how does it feel?" he replied, "Great, but I still think my thumb is broken.."

"Where does she play golf man?" Rahul asked, all the men started laughing while Muskaan was quick to give him a slap on his shoulder.

Men... the girls shook their heads. Abhi whispered something in Armaan's ear and they both high fived each other.

Riddhima saw Armaan as he threw his head back and laughed, she couldn't pull herself from thinking how handsome he looked but she quickly looked away in fear of being caught again.

It was enough that he witnessed her subtly laughing at all the dirty jokes, being caught ogling could lead to more teasing later on.

Everyone was now really enjoying the game so they moved on, the cushion landed with Muskaan who offered to tell a joke as well.

Muskaan: Sabziwala sabzi par paani chhidak raha tha... Kafi der ho gayee to customer gusse se bola, "bhai... agar bhindi to hosh agaya ho to ek kilo de do!!"

Before anyone could react, Muskaan and Riddhima burst out laughing and high fived each other. The others laughed because of the way these two were constantly laughing especially due to Muskaan's bizarre laughing style while Armaan was left stunned by Riddhima. He couldn't get over how beautiful she looked when she laughed without any apprehensions. Riddhima on the other hand never noticed that she was being stared at, wiping the tears coming out of her eyes, she looked up to see that Armaan was blatantly staring with a goofy smile on his face. Embarrassed, she looked away but that did not deter Armaan. 

Rahul: Armaan, teri hi biwi hai... araam say dekh layna after we leave!!

Not embarrassed by the comment Armaan retorted, while Riddhima continued to blush: I hope that would be soon.

Wide eyed, Riddhima gave a non-approving glare to Armaan to which he raised his eyes asking her what did he say wrong. Riddhima just shook her head and looked away.

The game moved on and this time cushion landed on Nikki: I will tell you guys a true incident that happened last week, I read it in the newspaper.

Gripping everyone's attention, Nikki continued: Last week a husband was sitting on the sofa watching TV when he heard his wife's voice from the kitchen, "What would you like for dinner, my love? Chicken, beef or lamb?" The husband replied, "Thank you sweetheart, I will have chicken". She replied, "You are having soup asshole... I was talking to the cat."

The women's roar of laughter was deafening and unbearable for the men. This time Armaan glared at Riddhima to which she raised her eyebrow. Armaan smirked leaving Riddhima thinking of his intentions.

The cushion now landed on Armaan.

Nikki: Yeeeaaa!!! Ok Armaan now your turn to tell us a joke!!

Anjali: Nahi... too many jokes already... do something different. What were the other options?

Muskaan: Anything... just has to be funny. Why don't you enact someone?

Armaan: No thank you... I will pass

Muskaan: Oye hero... koi pass was nahi. You have to do something

Armaan: Ok... I will tell you guys a "branded" (raising his fingers to do the inverted commas gesture) shair. Play along...

Riddhima who was quite now prayed that his so called shairee would be of a different caliber.

Looking straight at Riddhima, Armaan started off: If I was Nike and you were McDonalds... If I was Nike and you were McDonalds

Everyone except Riddhima: wah wah... wah wah

Armaan: If I was Nike and you were McDonalds... baby I'll be doin it and you'll be lovin it (ending his shairee with a clear to all wink at Riddhima)

Everyone: Wah wah wah... kiya shair tha

Armaan: Thank you... thank you

Rahul: Oye... straight from staring to doing it... kaafi fast hai tu

Muskaan: Kiya baat hai hero... shaadi ke baad shairee bhi sirf doin it or lovin it kay barey mai hai

Blushing Riddhima got up: I'll go check on Aarav.

Before anyone could say anything, she quickly got up and left.

Everyone: Awww sharma gayee

Armaan kept looking at the retreating figure of his beautiful wife but the look in his eyes spoke volumes.

Muskaan knee toed to Armaan and softly asked: Kiya sooch raha hai hero?

Armaan in his own trance: I think I have fallen madly in love

By now everyone had come closer, Muskaan asked again: In love with?

Armaan: Gosh... you idiot!! Riddhima of course!!!

Muskaan: You think or you have?

Armaan: I have man... I have... totally and irrevocably

A loud scream and sudden stampede brought Armaan out of his trance but before he realized what he had said, he was on the floor and everyone was on him. Nikki due to her condition waited on the side to congratulate her friend. Like almost everyone else, she was very happy that Armaan had found someone to settle down with.

When Riddhima came back with Aarav, the scene in front of her eyes was both hilarious yet scary.

Armaan: Guys you are choking me!!

Everyone moved away but the happiness in their eyes was on clear display.

Riddhima: Kiya hua... is everything OK?

Armaan: Yea... these people are just really happy to me again? Right?

Gang: Yes.. very happy

The guys patted on his back so hard... it made Armaan cough out involuntarily

Nikki moved forward and hugged Armaan, softly whispering in his ear: I am so happy for you.

Armaan: Thanks Nikki... I am happy for me too

Riddhima: Armaan, are you ok?

Armaan: I am fine.. let's continue the game.

Riddhima: I will be back... Aarav is hungry.

Looking at Riddhima walk away, Armaan quickly turned to the gang: Guys, she doesn't know.. meaning I haven't told her so please zip it ok!!

Getting a nod from the gang; Muskaan: When do you intend to tell her?

Armaan: Soon... certainly not in a crowd right (circling his finger to all of them). Don't you guys have a home to go to?

Nikki smacked him: Chalay gayeingay hero... itni bhi kiya jaldi hai?

They resumed the game while Riddhima walked back with Aarav and his bottle. Armaan gestured her to give Aarav, complying, she placed Aarav in Armaan's lap and gave his milk bottle. This is the closest Riddhima on her own had come to him since they got married, closing his eyes to breathe in her presence but quickly opened it since he felt the void.

Riddhima on the other hand reprimanded herself for going so close to Armaan, her heartbeat raised due to the close proximity and she had to move away really soon, little did she expect that Armaan would pull her down to sit beside him.

Whispering to him, Riddhima questioned: Kiya kar rahe ho?

Armaan: Making my wife sit where she belongs.

He looked at her and smiled seeing her shy smile. Gosh... I must have done something wonderful to be rewarded like this.      

Atul: Yaar.. ab sirf Rahul aur Riddhima reh gayee hain. Rahul you tell us a joke first and then Riddhima.

"Ok then", Rahul started off, This girl goes to the doctor and says: Doctor... Meri skin bohot soft and sensitive hai aur rang bhi bohot gora hai.

Mein sone se pehle kya laga ke soya karun??

Doctor: "Kundi"

Atul seeing that Anjali was not around sighed, "hai bas ek aisi ladki mujhe bhi mill jaye... Toh"

Armaan tilted a little towards Riddhima and whispered, "mujhe to mill gayee." Riddhima tried to show that she was not affected by keeping a straight face but failed miserably, the blush on her face was a clear give away to which Armaan smiled yet again.

Nikki: Oh... doctor se yaad aya. I need to eat biryani?

Everyone was shocked at the correlation.

Abhi: Baby... doctor and biryani?? How does that even make sense?

Annoyed that her own husband was not able to understand her thought process, she responded: Silly... I have an appointment with my gynae tomorrow and my baby (pointing to her stomach) feels like having biryani.

Mocking Nikki Armaan responded: Abhi... you are such an idiot. Can't you see the direct link? Baby (placing his hand on her stomach) needs to have biryani before she meets the doctor. Now make sure her wish is fulfilled.

Riddhima was slightly taken aback with the gesture but for everyone else present it was quite normal since they knew the close bond that Armaan and Nikki shared.

Abhi: Baby but where will we get biryani here? The closet restaurant is an hour away and you won't have the patience to sit in the car for such a long drive.

Moving close to Armaan giving him a side hug Nikki responded: See Armaan is so sweet, he understands. And I don't care... I want biryani and that's it.

Abhi: But Nikki...

Before he could complete his statement, Riddhima volunteered: So what? I can make biryani for lunch.

Armaan: Riddhima... (he wanted to stop her but failed miserably)

Nikki instantly jumped: You know how to make biryani?

Riddhima: Yes I do... what kind of biryani do you want?

Nikki was almost into tears: Really Riddhima... you will take the trouble for me.

She got up and hugged Riddhima

Riddhima: Iss mei trouble ki kiya baat hai? Biryani hi to hai!! It is so simple... I will make it. (Adding to Armaan's misery) Great then, you guys can stay for lunch... Anyone else has a wish?

Armaan: Don't invite trouble for yourself Riddhima... these beggars will move in.

Armaan was saved from the wrath of the crowd all thanks to Aarav.

Riddhima: Wouldn't that be fun... a full house?

Armaan was thinking to himself... Do I really need enemies when I have friends and a wife like this?

Riddhima: Chalo then... I will get started... don't want to keep the baby hungry do we?

Armaan rolled his eyes thinking when I will get time alone with my wife... maybe I should have gone to the office. Directing his thoughts to the cutie pie in his hands, he smiled at Aarav who was busy with his food.

Muskaan: Oye, Riddhima you can't escape your turn!!

Riddhima: I really don't know any jokes but I will leave you guys with a riddle, is that fine?

Everyone nodded

Riddhima: Ok... here goes, I am an 8 letter word. I am kept a secret. My 234 letters is an animal. My 45678 letters are a weapon. My 128 letters used for writing. My 34 letters are the same. What am I?

Repeating the riddle twice, she moved into the kitchen to start her preparations for lunch.

Everyone was busy with the riddle when Armaan got up to burp Aarav. He made use of this moment and slowly moved into the kitchen. Armaan knew the answer but he wanted the others to remain busy and not disturb "his alone time with his wife".

In a whisper close to Riddhima, he whispered: PASSWORD.

Riddhima turned around a little shocked but didn't want to give in so fast. "What password?"

Armaan with a wink: Answer of your riddle

Riddhima: How did you guess so fast? Or did someone else guess it and you are the messenger?

Armaan: Your husband is smarter than you give him credit for!! (He winked at her). They are still guessing and I didn't tell them that I knew.

Riddhima guessed his motive and smiled while turning back to continue her work.

Armaan: Riddhima, why did you have to offer? First breakfast and now this... aren't you tired?

Riddhima: Nazi Armaan, cooking doesn't tire me, it's therapeutic. Besides, Nikki wanted to eat biryani aur tamari mulch mai ek biryani bhi into door milt hai. Weise bhi, one should fulfill all the cravings of a priggery otherwise the baby drools endlessly.

Armaan: Really, and how would you know that? 

Riddhima: Just because I haven't been through it doesn't mean I don't know or shouldn't know.

Armaan: I didn't mean it like that Riddhima!! (Hoping that she hadn't taken offence to his silly statement).

Turning around to look at him Riddhima replied: I know... liken mamma says that and when Judi and Shruti were expecting, mom and I used to feed them whatever they asked for, even if that meant waking in the middle of the night to make gulab jamuns for Shruti and once Sid drove Judi (short form of Juhi didi) and me for two hours because she wanted to eat scones. Of course in Mumbai, scones are not easily available aur tumhe pata hai, Sid finally drove us to Taj and wahan Judi relished with the scones. Maine Sid se kaha bhi kay kitna expensive hoga but you know what he said - the smile of content on her face is priceless and I wouldn't think twice before doing it again. After that day, Judi would only call Sid when she had one of these bizarre cravings. Aur tum ho... ghar pe biryani banane mai itna fuss.

Riddhima smiled and turned to go back to her cooking, she left Armaan with his own thoughts. The way she speaks about this Sid guy, doesn't look like there are any bitter feelings or maybe she doesn't want to share them with me. She said she doesn't love him... was that only to make me feel better??? There were just too many questions and no answers. Seeing no point in asking all these questions with the house help around, Armaan walked out of the kitchen.

About two hours later, Riddhima walked out of the kitchen to see half of them sleeping and the other half still working on the riddle. "Food is almost done", she announced.

Abhi: Kiya yaar Riddhima... I give up. What is the answer?

Riddhima: Ask Armaan... he already guessed it!!

Armaan was still shaking his head to prevent Riddhima from saying it but too late, everyone was now glaring at him.

Rahul: Saaley... you knew and have been quite all this while watching us struggle over a riddle.

Armaan: Is it my fault you guys are so slow?

Abhi: Now will you tell us the answer?

Armaan: PASSWORD...

Abhi and Rahul: What password?

Armaan: Duffers, the answer is PASSWORD!!

The table was laid and everyone was quite amazed with the variety of dishes except Anjali who hated these desi khana's but Atul nudged her to keep quiet.

One bite of the biryani and Nikki was uncontrollable: Hmmm...hmmm WAO. Hmmm

There was stunned silence on the table with Nikki's reaction and Abhi soon jumped in to get out of his embarrassment.

Abhi: Nikki baby... curb it down. We are not alone here. You are moaning as if we are in the act.

Nikki: Hmmm baby... this is awesome

Now her reaction made everyone smile and not aware of anything she was saying, she ranted: Baby, this is better than sex 

Laughing Armaan and Rahul high fived each other and Rahul said: Hey Abhi... now we know. Your wife thinks your capability can be beaten by biryani

Armaan: Man... is that how bad you are? You should kill yourself

Abhi: Shut up you two. Riddhima, the food is really good

Rolling into her hideous laughter Muskaan: Yes, we can tell and Riddhima, it's better than Abhi's lovemaking so way to go

Riddhima didn't know whether to take that as a compliment or not but the comparison was making her blush when suddenly Nikki got up and gave Riddhima a bear hug.

Tears threatening to spill, Nikki: Thank you Riddhima... this is the best biryani I have ever had. You took so much trouble for me.

Riddhima: Hey.. it's no trouble and if you crave for anything, let me know. I will make it for you. Haina Armaan?

Armaan remembered the previous conversation and vigorously shook his head: Of course, Nikki... anytime

Riddhima smiled and reminded herself to apologize for the bizarre comparison and explain it to Armaan. She didn't want Armaan to have any weird thoughts about her and Sid. She wouldn't want that even in her wildest dreams.

Muskaan: Rahul baby make sure Riddhima is around when I am pregnant

Rahul: Ya! That would be great... so you can also pass comments like Nikki

Muskaan: So what? Lovemaking isn't always fun or exciting. After a while monotony hits in and the excitement disappears

Rahul: How can you say that? If they weren't having fun how did Nikki get pregnant?

Anjali: Excuse me... rapes result in pregnancy. Are you implying something... please elaborate

Riddhima: Guys... please concentrate on your food. Kaise bataain karne lagay?

Post lunch and tea, all friends left thanking Riddhima for the wonderful "meals".

Abhi: Thank you Riddhima... I have never seen Nikki enjoy her food like this. You are awesome.

Riddhima: I am glad and the offer stands

Armaan was glad that everyone left and now he would get the rest of the day with his wife.

Armaan: Riddhima, we are going out for dinner and I don't want any excuses.

Riddhima: Armaan par Aarav

Armaan: We will take him as well... I know the perfect place and even Aarav likes that restaurant or maybe the waitresses. Anyways, bottom line, he is very happy in that restaurant. I am going out for a bit and will be back soon. We will have an early dinner so that Simba doesn't get all cranky.

Giving up, Riddhima agreed. Armaan was out of the house in pledge of pleasing his wife.

Dinner was a quite yet pleasant affair with both their attention on Aarav. Armaan was right, Aarav was really having a good time with all the female attention that he was getting, a true Malik both Riddhima and Armaan thought to themselves. Armaan was thinking how his life has changed, he was only seeking the attention of his beautiful wife, dressed in a simple chiffon shirt and black dress pants, and he subconsciously smiled catching Riddhima's attention. Riddhima on the other hand was thinking if Armaan has changed or will he continue to relish attention from the opposite gender.

Thinking to herself if she should ask the question, she finally did: What are you smiling about?

Armaan: Me!! Nothing (not wanting his thoughts to make Riddhima uncomfortable). Do you want desert?

Riddhima: Nahi batana toh mat batao... at least don't lie! You should know one important thing about me... I hate liars! And don't make excuses... Do you want desert, like I am an idiot!

Smiling yet again Armaan tried to continue a normal conversation.

Riddhima: See, you are smiling again

With a straight face and a naughty glint in eyes Armaan decided to corner the lioness: OK... I was thinking about beautiful you look

Riddhima blushed and looked away at Aarav.

Armaan: Aren't you going to respond to that Mrs. Malik?

Riddhima looked up and could only muster courage to say a meek thank you.

Armaan: See, that's why I wasn't saying anything. I knew you will blush and go quite again.

Riddhima: Did you say desert? Yes, I would love to have some

Armaan: Really now... it's fine if you don't want to talk about it. I will not call you a liar besides I don't mind beautiful women "lying" to me about anything. We will get the desert packed and have it by the beach.

Riddhima: Beach... we are going to the beach after this?

Armaan: Yes, Riddhima. We are going to the beach because I want to sit and talk to you without any interruptions.

Riddhima: Who is interrupting you here?

Armaan: These attendants, they keep coming over, I can't even have a normal conversation with you (Armaan tried to sound more irritated than he was).

Riddhima: Loosing focus, Mr. Malik?

Armaan: No!! Getting irritated Mrs. Malik. Now tell me what you want, their molten chocolate is to die for.

Riddhima: Fine, then order two because I don't share my desert

Armaan: Good to know... this has been a progressive evening... got to know two more things about you.

Raising her eyebrow at the cocky remark, Riddhima asked: Chalein

Smiles adorning the faces of the entire family, they left the restaurant bidding goodbye to a line of attendants.

The car came to a halt in front of the open beach. Armaan got out and settled Aarav's baby seat before passing on the dessert to Riddhima.

Riddhima: This place is so beautiful and calm

Armaan: Yea... my favorite spot. I used to come here very often and after bhai's accident, Aarav and I came here every day.

Seeing the sadness in Armaan's eyes, Riddhima felt bad. She liked the chirpy and naughty Armaan, who left no stone unturned to corner her with his comments and make her blush. But she was just as curious to know about him as he was about her.

Riddhima: You were very close to your brother?

Armaan: He was my best friend and above all he was the world's best older brother. No matter what I did, he would stand by me. Even after he married that woman and bhai knew that I couldn't stand her, he juggled both of us so well. He managed to keep us both out of each other's way. Only after I started seeing Preeti, we spent a couple of evenings together. You know Riddhima, Mom would choose bhai over me any day. Dad, Appi and I thought we would lose her as well when bhai passed away but the strength she displayed shocked us.

Riddhima: Mom is a very strong woman... I am not surprised but seeing her old and new pictures, it seems like she has aged a couple of years since the accident.

Armaan: I think so too and far as I can remember, this is the worst that any of us faced after Appi's infertility issues. I never imagined that I would live to see a day without my brother but it happened and so soon (he ran his hand on Aarav's head... so many thoughts going through his head). I had to fight for him, bhai wanted me to. He knew he wasn't going to make it. His pleas haunt me but you made that possible... thank you so much.

In an attempt to ease the atmosphere, Riddhima put her hand on Armaans and said: Please Armaan, why would you thank me? It is an honor for me to be a part of the family and be a mother. I never thought I would have this privilege but you made that possible for me. But I am not going to say thank you because I think you are quite lucky to have me as well.

Armaan looked at her hand and then looked up to see her smiling face and understood her attempt. He decided to change the topic; they were together for a lifetime to speak about all these things. Right now, the agenda was Riddhima Armaan Malik and he wanted to know everything possible about her.

Armaan: So can I, "the lucky one" have the privilege to ask you "anything" about you?

Riddhima: Except for my divorce, yes absolutely anything (obviously not knowing what was coming her way) and please be prepared to answer my questions as well

Armaan: Sure but why not about your divorce?

Riddhima: Coz, Sid and I agreed that we wouldn't ever discuss that with anyone. Besides, I don't know you well enough to divulge that part about my life yet. But other than that anything!!

Armaan: Ok... fair enough. So tell me, what's your favourite color?

Riddhima: Black... what's yours?

Armaan: Black!! What your favourite animal?

Riddhima: Horses... and yours?

Armaan: Horses... what do you like about them?

Riddhima: You answer this first...

Armaan: I love horses because they are majestic yet loyal

Riddhima: Are you serious?

Armaan: Why would I kid about this Riddhima?

Riddhima: Coz that is why I love horses... I can't believe this

Armaan: Ok... good to know we are similar somewhere but opposites attract right?

Rolling her eyes, Riddhima: Whatever... we didn't get married because we were attracted to each other remember!!

Armaan: Ya... how can I forget! You didn't even want to see me.

Riddhima: I am sorry about that... it was a very difficult phase

Armaan: I understand Riddhima but I am glad we are where we are.

Riddhima with a small smile: Armaan, there is something else I want to apologize about.

She looked up to see Armaan's curious expression: About my stupid comparison between you and Sid... I didn't mean to hurt you in any way.

Armaan: You don't need to apologize and I am not hurt. Even if it wasn't Sid but another person, when we face a similar situation with two different people... comparison is inevitable. Don't worry about it.

Riddhima flashed a thankful smile which made Armaan smile as well.  

Armaan: So, what do you think about me?

Riddhima: Hmmm... I haven't formed an opinion about you yet. But from what I have seen, I think you are a nice person, an adorable son, brother and a committed father. Also, you are an amazing friend.

Armaan noticed how there was no mention of husband but he decided to ignore that. He knew he had to prove himself after the first day episode.

Armaan: Wow... I think I am floating now. Ok, and if you were to compare me to Siddhart, where would I stand?

Riddhima: That's not a fair question Armaan. I have known you for a couple of weeks and whereas, Sid and I go back many years.

Armaan: Still... give me an opinion

Riddhima: Ok... Sid is the only best friend I have known and is undoubtedly the nicest and most selfless person I known. Sure he has his shortcomings like everyone else but he would go out of his way for just about anybody. Don't mind, but at this point in time, he would score more points than you.

Armaan was not liking this but he appreciated Riddhima's honestly especially since he expected nothing less so he decided to take her comment in its stride: Ouch... that hurts (he smiled at her) but I am going to eventually score better... wait and watch

Riddhima smiled back at him: I will and I hope so too. So now you tell me, what do you think about me and how would you compare me to Preeti?

Armaan: There is no comparison... you are far ahead of her in all aspects. For me, you are the most selfless person I have seen. You are not just beautiful on the outside but inside as well.

Riddhima: Time for me to float now but let me tell you the reality. Mai itni bhi achi nahi hoon... you wait and watch

Armaan laughed out loud which put a big smile on Riddhima's face: I shall let you know if I change my opinion Mrs. Malik.

Riddhima: You were right Armaan, the molten cake is amazing.

Armaan: So I gather, you love chocolate.

Riddhima: Yes and ice-creams. I am a total foodie but when it comes to chocolates and ice-cream, nothing else matters.

Armaan: Really, where does it all go?      

Riddhima: Yoga... I have been practicing for ages and that is now a part of my life.

Armaan: So, food, exercise and sleeping are the common element between you and me.   

Riddhima: How do you know about my love for sleeping?

Armaan: Like I said before... I am smarter than you give me credit for. The way you were sleeping on the flight, the only other reason for you to do that would be to ignore me but for my own sanity, I ignore the second reason.

Riddhima laughed and Armaan couldn't help but be mesmerized by her beauty. Is there anything about this woman that is not endearing, he thought.  

Armaan: Tell me, what were you and the judge talking about that day?

Riddhima conveyed the entire conversation to Armaan as it happened. To say he was impressed was an understatement and he understood why Judge Mervyl told him that he was lucky to have her.

Armaan: You know, both Judge Mervyl and Mattison told me that I am extremely lucky to have married you.

Riddhima was a little surprised but decided not to take that any further. She wasn't interested in hearing her praises so she asked the first question that came to her mind: How did you propose Preeti?

Armaan responded in a flat voice: I didn't

Riddhima couldn't control the shock in her voice: What??           

Armaan: I said, I didn't propose to her

Riddhima: But didn't you say you were engaged to her?

Armaan: Yea, I was but there was no official proposal. The four of us were having dinner and Neha, bhai's wife suggested that we should get married. Bhai agreed with her and I just nodded. Preeti got all excited and the next thing I know is she went and bought herself a ring. Of course, it was charged to my credit card (the smirk on his face was evident). Then she asked me to put it on her and we were engaged. Appi was in London so Preeti and I decided that we should tell them personally. Initially, they were furious but they were happy that I was settling down so they accepted it. I don't think Appi liked her at all but she didn't tell me clearly. Now, I am cent percent sure of that.

Riddhima: Meaning?

Armaan: Look how she is with you? You both have it off like a house on fire but with Preeti, she was aloof and very superficial. She is a damn good actress but I can see the reality through her eyes. Thank god, it didn't go too far... I would then be juggling between her and Appi like bhai did between all of us and his wife.

Riddhima: Appi didn't like Neha bhabi either?

Armaan: None of us liked her and she felt the same about us. I am not even sure if she loved bhai... I think it was about money and status. By the way, how come I am answering all the questions? Don't try to play smart Mrs. Malik.

Riddhima smiled: Ok so ask...

Armaan: How did you and Siddhart meet? 

Riddhima noticed how Armaan always addressed Sid with his full name and decided to find out the reason: You call him Sid, I am sure he wouldn't mind.

Armaan: I don't take liberties with people I don't know. For you he may be Sid but for me, he will always be Siddhart. So?

Riddhima: Well, Sid and Judi were part of a common circle in college. She invited all her friends over for lunch and that's the first time Shruti and I were introduced to Sid. The next day he called mom and asked for my hand in marriage. Mom told him that such things should be discussed between parents. He mentioned that his parents died a long time ago but he would send the older people in his house with the proposal. They came over the same day, Mom and Dad already liked Sid so they agreed but Dad said the final decision would be mine. I had no reason to say no so I agreed. Dad was clear the official ceremony would take place after Sid and I were acquainted.   

Armaan: Just like that... didn't you want to know him better before you said yes.

Riddhima: Do you really believe it is possible to know someone... anyone. The true colors are known once you start living with them. Every habit that seems "cute" in the beginning slowly turns into a pain the rear.

Armaan: Yea, you are right. Anyways, then...

Riddhima: Then we got to know each other and Sid asked Dad directly if he could take me out and Dad said yes. My first date... I was so excited

Armaan cut it before she could even complete her statement: That was your first date.. how old were you?

Riddhima: 18!! I was the boring kinds according to my friends. I didn't and still don't believe in frivolous dating and hanging around to get noticed. Oh ho, let me finish.

Armaan: No hold on... you hadn't dated anyone till you were 18. Are you straight?

Riddhima: Very funny Armaan, I didn't just want to date anyone for the sake of it. It's not a check in the box you know besides, I was studying and I had no time for these things. Do you want to hear the rest?

Armaan: Sorry sorry.. please go on

Smiling Riddhima continued: Sid came to pick me up. Everything was perfect flowers, good music, great food and his company always made me happy. After dinner when we were strolling on the beach he officially proposed to me going down on one knee. (Armaan saw Riddhima's expression elate to another height of happiness which he wasn't very happy about but could he do anything about it? She looked like she was reliving the moments). It was like a dream come true and I happily accepted. I just knew he was the one who would keep me happy for ever (the smile disappeared). So ya, that was it. After that we were out often, he was around all the time and then we got married.

Riddhima: Did you and Preeti have a song?

Armaan still in his thinking zone: What?

Riddhima: Did you and Preeti have a song (looking at his bewildered expression, she realized he didn't understand her question). You know like a song that you would both associate to as your song.

Armaan: No... looks like you and Siddhart did.

Riddhima: Yea... cloud no. 9. That was the song playing most of the time when we were together and it started from our first date. So it became our song.

Armaan (murmuring to himself): F**K... that's one of my favourite songs

Riddhima: Say what?

Armaan: Nothing.. you guys went all nine yards on your first date? For someone like you, quite fast don't you think?

Riddhima: Kiya matlab?

Armaan: Like you know... (displaying with his actions)

Riddhima: Are you mad? Sid knew I would never cross my limits like that till we were married.

Eyes popping out, Armaan couldn't control the shock in his voice: Holy shit... so when you got married... you were a (looking for a decent word for virgin)

Riddhima: Yes I was a virgin... any problems?? Besides what gave you that idea?

Armaan: You said cloud no. 9 was your song so going by that

Riddhima: That was the song we related to as you know (trying to find an appropriate word but couldn't) as a link in our journey. 

Armaan: Wow... So girls like you that still exist?

Riddhima: Armaan!!! You are being rude.

Armaan: I am just shocked yaar!! Go on kill me, tell me that was Siddhart's first date and he was a virgin as well.

Riddhima: Well, he had dated some girls but he said he hadn't slept with anyone

Armaan pretended like he was going to faint which sent Riddhima in a fit of laughter: Armaan, in India live-in relationships and going "all nine yards" before marriage is very common now but it wasn't then or maybe not known to me. Besides, I wouldn't judge anyone because most of my friends weren't and as long as a person is committed after marriage it doesn't matter what happened before, right.

Armaan: Good keep that view otherwise, I would be a loose character in your eyes

Riddhima: So, when was your first date and how old were you?

Armaan: I don't know.. may be 10 or 11 and before you ask... I am not a virgin and haven't been for over a decade now

Riddhima laughed at the comment: Ok and how many girlfriends have you had?

Armaan: Numerous since I couldn't stick to one for too long. It wasn't really my fault, all the girls from school days wanted to go out with me, I couldn't break their hearts. (He finished with an innocent expression on his face.) Preeti was the longest by far and now you but you are my wife for life (he completed with a wink).

Riddhima was smiling, happy that he was honest and "decided" his expressions were adorable. He stated that statement as a matter of fact but decided to pull his leg: Let's see for how long?

Armaan: Mrs. Riddhima Armaan Malik... you are done for life with me so this is it. No more...this is it!!

Riddhima: Are you trying to convince me or yourself or maybe you are in a state of shock with the revelation?

Armaan: Funny, Mrs. Malik. I only need you to believe that.

Riddhima sobered for a second and decided to change the topic: You and Nikki are really close aren't you?

Armaan knew there was more to this that met the eye and he wanted to know it all: Yes we are since we have known each other since school in London. I am her best friend. Why do you ask?

Riddhima: And she is yours?

Armaan: No, but she believes that. Bhai was my best friend and now I want us (pointing the finger to her and him) to be best friends. But why did you ask specifically about Nikki?

Riddhima: Well, in the afternoon when Nikki was talking about her baby and the way you touched her belly, you guys had to be really close, right?

Understanding her mindset better now, Armaan cleared the air: Riddhima, we are all really close. Nikki and I go back a long time so the comfort level is extremely deep rooted. I was the first one to find out she got her periods before even her mother. Now, I am sure you must be thinking how she and I didn't end up together.

Riddhima nodded

Armaan: Well, she may have wanted to marry me from what I have heard... I don't know but I never saw anything more than friendship with Nikki and when we moved here for further studies, she met Abhi. They fell in love and once she got pregnant, they decided to seal the relationship.

This was time for Riddhima to get shocked: They got married after she got pregnant???

Armaan: Yes and all other are living together as well so yea... none of us are virgins or one woman men or vice versa. But on a serious note, if you are uncomfortable with that, I can totally stop.

Riddhima: No, Armaan. I don't want you to change just because I am in your life now. Anyways, so how did all of you meet?

Armaan: Nikki and I were the odd ones out as all others were bhai's class mate but we used to hang out together and became a gang. I always got along better with these guys than those from my class. Even when I started dating Preeti, she took a long time to adjust amongst these guys, they were not easy on her and she was extremely aloof. I am actually surprised how well you get along with them.

Riddhima: I think they are more tolerant towards me since we are married.

Armaan: Take my word Riddhima, if they didn't like you, it wouldn't matter to them.

Silence prevailed after a long time...both were deep in thought when Armaan suddenly popped his question: What does physical intimacy mean to you?

Taken aback by the blatant question, Riddhima knew she had to handle this really well: It is an eventuality of being in love.

Armaan: You think, two people have to be in love to be intimate?

Riddhima: Yea... that's how I think.

Armaan: Don't mind me asking but how frequent were you and Sid physical?

Riddhima was shocked: What? I am not answering that? I think we should go

Unperturbed Armaan decided to pursue: No Riddhima, you said I could ask anything except your divorce.

Riddhima: Armaan, who keeps a count? It's not a mechanical process but a flow.

Armaan: I understand but still give me a ball park figure... come on be a sport

Riddhima: I don't know... 2-3 times a week but I really don't know and no more questions about this.

Raising his hand in the air, Armaan surrendered. He had his answer. Awkward silence yet again till Riddhima decided to break it.

Riddhima: So, why did you and bhai build such a big house for just you two?

Armaan: Well, when we were planning it, we thought there should be enough room and privacy for everyone... I mean the whole family but that never really happened.

Understanding from his body language that he wasn't comfortable talking about it, Riddhima decided to change the course of the conversation, "What did you mean when you said that you want us to be best friends?? What about the Rahul, Abhi and others?"

Armaan: Who is your best friend Riddhima?

Riddhima: Well, it was Sid for the longest time

Armaan: And now?

Riddhima: That position is vacant

Armaan: And why was he your best friend? (Seeing her raised eyebrow, he decided to cleat his line) I will answer your question after this

Riddhima: Because, I am a very private person. I can't and choose not to share my feelings with anyone other than those really close to me. When I married Sid, I could talk to him about anything and so he became my best friend.

Armaan: Exactly, Rahul, Nikki, Abhi... everyone ere all really good friends Riddhima but you and I are married and I want my wife to be my best friend. Simple, best friends... Share everything. Like, I don't want to hide anything from you and for you to do the same.

Seeing that this was making Riddhima a little uncomfortable, Armaan continued: But there are no pressures on you Riddhima... all in good time. There is however a catch... effective now, we don't lie to each other. Whatever it is has to be "as is" otherwise the person will be punished.

Riddhima: Punished??

Armaan: Like if I find out that you have lied to me about something, you have to readily accept my punishment and the same stands for me. You can talk about your divorce if and when you want to but everything else... out in the open. See how I truly came and told you how Preeti tried to seduce me?

Riddhima: Yes, how can I forget?

Armaan: You have forgiven me for that day.. haven't you?

Smiling Riddhima: Yes Armaan, I was referring to your stutter and blush. Waise what exactly happened? (Riddhima now wanted to pull his leg... little did she know who she is dealing with... a true besharam ;))

Catching on really fast, so Mrs. Malik wants to tease me as if that day wasn't enough Armaan started off graphically describing: She had already loosened my tie and opened the top buttons of my shirt and her hand was on my thigh

Riddhima: Ok stop... yaad agaya. Where were we with the questions?

Armaan smiled: So agreed on the punishment??

Riddhima slightly shaky on her response but agreed reluctantly. She would just have to choose her moments carefully. Not that she was intending to lie or anything but truth is not everyone's cup of tea and she wasn't sure yet if Armaan and she were on that wave length yet.

She looked up to see Armaan's extended hand and she shook it with half a smile. Armaan understood her dilemma but he had to start somewhere and he figured some pressure was required to build the flow of conversation between them. He was urging to have a normal life yet be patient. But he thought he should clarify his reasons so that they both understand each other better.

Armaan: Riddhima, I want you to know that I feel that trust, honesty and communication are the only sources that lead to a happy marriage. That's how I have seen mom and dad, also Appi and Jiju. I dint have that with Preeti and neither did bhai with Neha, so we were both not completely satisfied in our relationships. Most couples have other people who they vent out their frustrations to about their partners but I want you to be that person in my life. Bringing other people into our relationship will only cause complications and no solutions.

Smiling and completely agreeing Riddhima nodded: I agree with that and you were right, you are smarter than I give you credit for. So yes, whatever good, bad and ugly, remains between us.  

Armaan smiled at the comment about giving credit and nodded his head in agreement before he continued: Ok... I have question... tell me something about yourself that only the people closest to you know.

It was a serious question but naughtiness struck Riddhima and she decided to pull Armaan legs about it. 

Riddhima (keeping a close look on Armaans expressions): Hmmm... ok nobody knows this about me expect my family. I have an arthritic profile... very susceptible to having arthritis when I am old. I have an extra bone in my shoulder (Armaan wanted to protest but Riddhima beat him to it), then I have a black patch in my head which the docs could be cancerous and they wanted to do a biopsy but it is too dangerous so I haven't done it (Armaan's body language were changing from protest to shock). I have a tumor in my throat which when it acts up, I have difficulty swallowing but don't worry I got it checked and it's not malignant. Then the way my tail bone tilts at the bottom, gives me real bad back aches. Lastly, I am incapable of having children but you already know that. (Armaan was speechless... trying to say something but couldn't find words. His lips were moving but no words were coming out.) Looking at his condition Riddhima burst out laughing.

Armaan caught on and shook his head in despair, "Riddhima, are you serious?

Riddhima: Of course I am serious.

Armaan: Do you want see a doc? Maybe get a second opinion?

Riddhima: No, I don't Armaan. (Seeing his serious expression) And don't worry, it's nothing serious. I just wanted to pull your leg. I knew you were looking for a juicy response and I have nothing of that sort to tell you.

Armaan: But... No, I mean it's all true though

Riddhima: Yea but really nothing serious

Armaan: Gosh... you freaked me out

Riddhima: I am sure... It took me 25 years to find out all of this but you had information download.

Armaan: Woh... what information? Besides, how are you so sure that you are the one who is not capable of having children... maybe it was Siddhant.

Watching the color drain from Riddhima's face, he wanted to retract his words but it was too late.

Riddhima: I don't want to talk about it Armaan but believe me, it's me.

Armaan in a desperate attempt to lighten the air, he asked: So, coming back to the house, do you like the interiors?

Riddhima: Oh yea, it is by far the most tastefully decorated house by now. Till now, I thought, it was my house but yours beats that by multiples.

Armaan: Your house?

Riddhima: Yea.. Sid and mine. Sid used to live with his grandmother before the wedding but when we got married, we moved into our own house. It was small and cozy not like your mansion... a small two bedroom apartment (The glint in her eyes and happiness in her voice irked Armaan, his expression changed to angry but Riddhima failed to notice, hence she continued). But Sid let me do whatever I liked and the results were wow. I was so happy. Everyone who visited us, thought it was beautiful and Sid never failed to give me my due credit.

By now, Armaan had had enough. He abruptly got up bringing Riddhima back to reality.

Riddhima: Kiya hua?

Armaan: We should leave its getting cold. (With that he picked up Aarav's carry cot started walking towards the car.)

Not realizing anything, Riddhima got up and did the same. a little bit of chivalry to help her would have been nice, she thought but decided to keep the comment until they were settled in the car.

Ride home was quite, Armaan with his anger and Riddhima busy looking at the beautiful scenery. Just before they reached, Riddhima instinctively said, "Waise Armaan, where was your chivalry? You should have at least given me a hand."

Armaan coming out of his thoughts mumbled a small apology and parked the car in the driveway. Still thinking how Riddhima still considered Siddhant's house as hers and this as my house. Here I am.. in love with her and she doesn't even think of this house as hers. He had a long way to go. When and how long before things ease off between them??    

Riddhima noticed something was off with him...Mr. Moody Malik so she probed: What's the matter Armaan?

Armaan: Nothing, I am just tired (leaning his head on the car seat before he unbuckled the seat belt).

Riddhima was now absolutely sure that something had upset him: Armaan, you can't lie or hide anything... remember?

Armaan got out of the car, walked onto the other side and opened the door on Riddhima's side, when she stepped out he calmly closed the door and started to go when Riddhima called out again. Armaan tuned around to see the questioning look on her face. Man... she doesn't even realize what happened? He didn't want to show her how upset he was so he calmly pointed at the house: This Riddhima is "our" house...yours and mine (pointing at both of them). What you have left behind is Siddhant's house now not yours. This is the truth so stop referring to that house as yours and this as "my" house (trying to keep it as composed as he could). You are not visiting us... you belong here now... forever!!!

Now it struck Riddhima what happened. She had hurt him by referring to Armaan's house as his when since day one he has been trying to convince her otherwise. But shouldn't he try and understand that she needs more time to come to face with this fact. Something which was her reality for so long and is no longer there is difficult to get over. Life is not about waking up and moving on... it takes time. Besides, can I be forced to believe this? In any case, all this attention and love feels too good to be true, I have to accustom myself to all this and that will take time as well. Shouldn't he understand this? "Forever" he says... what is forever? Siddhant also promised "forever" but where is that now? Sore past (she thought ruefully). But didn't she promise that her past will never hinder her future, she came here for Aarav as Armaan's wife and she will not jeopardize that. She knew she was at fault this time and she would rectify it. Still staring at the house that Armaan pointed at, Riddhima: I am sorry Armaan. I didn't mean to hurt you.

Armaan: It's not about hurting me Riddhima. It's about you realizing what reality is.

Riddhima was now slightly teary: I know what my reality is? You don't need to tell me.

Hating to see her like this Armaan calmed down: Fine, suit yourself. I am sorry if I came on too harsh but you insisted (started walking towards Aarav's side to get him out). Carrying the sleeping child, he turned towards Riddhima: Let's go in... it's cold here (Armaan had reached the door of the house by now).

Riddhima: Armaan, don't spoil a beautiful evening like this? (Without thinking further she caught his free hand. Both stopped for a second and looked at her hand. Armaan was amazed now how she could calm her with that one touch and she didn't even know about it). They entered the house like that.

Armaan gave her a small smile, her balm had worked but this nagging feeling remained but he knew that would go away as well. He now had to convince her, holding her hand in his: Sorry, maybe I am being too pushy but really, we are both thankful that you are here with us (With that he took her hand and kissed it gently, ignoring the tingling sensation that passed through him).

Riddhima looked at him with a raised eyebrow so he quickly added: That.. was.. from.. Aarav (abbreviating at each word).

Riddhima smiled, bend down and kissed Aarav: I am thankful for him being in my life too.   

Armaan: What about me?

Riddhima: What about you? Oh ya... thank you to you too

Armaan: Thank me later... what about my kiss?

Riddhima: You said the kiss was from Aarav (with that she took the sleeping Aarav from Armaans hand and quickly walked away smiling to her and also ignoring the feeling of happiness that was threatening to break free).

Standing alone in the hallway Armaan murmured: No problem, Mrs. Malik. I am still counting.

He walked into the room, quickly changed and decided to wait for Riddhima before he made coffee and continued the chatting session. It had been a long tiring day but the evening was beautiful indeed and he looked forward to so many more. He closed his eyes to relish the moments not knowing when he fell asleep.

Riddhima was thinking about the day and smiling all the while she changed and put Aarav t sleep. Expecting Armaan to be up when she walked back to their room... the smile grew wider but was disappointed when she found him sound asleep.

Riddhima standing at Armaan's side: Sadu, so gaya. Is probably still upset about the kiss? Khud he ko excitement thee about coffee dates. Ab no coffee and no goodnight... Fine, who cares?

Sticking her tongue out at Armaan, she went off to sleep. She did remind herself to get back at him in the morning.

So... what do you guys thinks...???? (fingers & toes crossed 😳😳😳)

Love,
Ambryn

Edited by Did_We_Know - 10 years ago
piyushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fiinally an update...😲😲😲 and must say a gud one. Both are trying to analyze their feelings for each other. Riddhima should stay firm on her decision to move ahead with Armaan and stop comparing him with SID😡

Already waiting for the next one dear.. plzzz update soon
Edited by piyushi - 10 years ago
Gudduluvs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow...finly u updqted..so happy..yhnk u so much for d long n awesum update..just luvd it..amqzing ort...
hosanna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So happy to see you back and the update was great!
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Okay I am shocked  😲😳
Rarepearl thumbnail
please tell me that i'm hallucinating! I seriously you came back? I had thought you were gone for good abandoning this story.
Oh my this part was a beauty, one thing I can say is, it was worth the wait!! like seriously everything about this update was Perfect to the T.
I am in love with this story from the start & am even glad that you aren't leaving it incomplete.
Armaan is in love with Ridz, realization was quick but I guess he requires lots of efforts to come to a point where Ridz feels dey r on the same page. I at times feel that Ridz is being extremely difficult with him, I mean seeing how much he's trying, she just stays away. I know she has a past but I know a thing that she's lying to everyone about her divorce. isn't it?
the evening was beautiful & it became even more with the talks between the duo. I hope the progress continues this way. I'm glad too that Arav brought the two together. I just wish that Preeti or her family doesn't cause much of a trouble for Armaan now.
please its a humble request that continue it atleast a month. please yaar have mercy on us!!

Lots of love & thanks a ton for updating,
Nim.