Guddu's redemption and possible end to this...

vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guddu's redemption and possible end to this long unbearable track…

Ok. This is what I usually do. Think of the ways to end anything bad and here is an attempt. Sorry it is long. I know there are many people expecting R's pregnancy to end the track but somehow I am not comfortable with that reason. Please have patience and read the ending. So here goes …
G continues being the same (whether he comes for KC or not as I believe that cannot be end to his behavior). R is trying in vain to get his forgiveness but no avail. In fact during one of her waits on the street in the evening Jhabbu catches her alone tells her that there is no use and she can forget G as he has someone new and better in his life. She does not believe him. He says I know you would not believe me but here in the proof and shows her the pictures he took.
 In deep shock she visits temple to offer her prayers and wishing there be some way to end her misery and suddenly thinks of the Baba. She runs into the forest and sees him packing and leaving. He sees her and tells he is going to the Himalayas for 10 years. She falls at his feet and starts crying. He asks what the matter is. Did you do the task I had asked you to and that too without help? She tells him she almost did the whole thing, but her pot fell and G had to catch it for her to finish before the time required.
Baba: Hmm... If that is the case then you managed to remove the danger of your husband's life but you must be having lot of marital disharmony.
Runjhun:  Yes Baba and I do not know how to fix it. Please help me.
Baba: Child, I do not know why I have a soft heart for you but I am going to give you solution. Not easy but that is the only one I got.
RunJhun: I will do whatever it takes. Please tell me.
Baba: Go to Shiv mandir and ask for whatever that you wishing for. Then you will need to take 3 days of moun vrat (vow of silence) where you will not communicate with anyone about anything during that period. You will not tell anyone about this until it is done and also not express yourself with signs , nodding of head or writing. After 3 days go back to the temple and you can break your vow. After that all your dosh will be removed and you will have long happy married life. May god bless you (and he leaves.)
R goes to the temple and prays for her and G to get normal and comes back home. She is quiet and refuses to explain anyone why she is not talking. Everyone thinks she is upset and need to stay alone for some time and they let her be. G comes back in the evening and glares at her as usual. She looks back with no expression.  G stumbles and R does not say anything to his surprise. He just walks in and next day in the morning to irritate R he calls  Neelu to the shop. Neelu comes and they are talking and laughing while G watches R with a corner of his eye expecting her to come and say something. There is no reaction from R. G takes Neelu to drop on his bike giving a " I dare to stop me look" to R but again sees no reaction which is now beginning to bother him.
As he drops Neelu
G: Sorry for the drama but I hope you realize there is nothing but friendship between us.
N: (dramatically): G I will take whatever you give me in relationship.
G: Good we have that cleared; I am doing this only to teach my wife a lesson. Glad someone understands me. (G leaves).
N: (talking to herself) Oh. I understand you. I also understand your wife which you don't. Very soon she is going to break away and you will have no choice but to be with me.
Jhabbu come in laughing and says that day is not far away and tells her about what he did.
N: Why did you do that and what is it on for you?
J: Revenge.
Unknown to them G has come back to give N back her garland which she left on his bike. Then usual stuff where he yells at them and come back thinking enough is enough and he has to end this stupid situation with R. It is too late in the night and he thinks he will set everything right next day. (3rd day)
Next day when he sees R he calls out her name and says he know what J said to her. He hopes she did not believe J. He tells he is sorry for the pictures but she should realize that he would never fail on his pati dharm. Again there is not reaction from R. G is shocked and asks if she believes him. No response.  G says he is sorry for everything he said and wants her to come back. R just walks away. G is shocked. He calls Kukkan and cries what has he done? K informs him maybe this time he relay had reached R's tolerance limits and need to prove he is sorry in real way. G is completely shattered and makes some calls. Next morning he calls everyone but R is not to be found (she had gone to the Temple to break her vow) He tells K and Amma and M & Ms that he has forgiven everyone for everything. He has an offer from the Indian Mobile company to take is expertise to a bigger city in a different state and he is going away. He tells last time he made the mistake of going without telling and this time he is going after informing them all. He tells K that the shop and the house are his and he can take care of everything here from now on. M & M are crying.
Mitto: Aai Hai Guddu. Since the day you were married we all tried in every way possible to break you two up but were unsuccessful. That is because your love was strong. But today you two are separated not because of us but because your anger and ego has overpowered your love.
G: You are right. I always did what I wanted and was successful in everything I wanted to achieve.  I was determined to teach R how not to forgive and I became successful at that too. Ironically I want her to forgive me but she is not going to, based on my own taught lessons!
Amma: But Guddu I do not believe R can ever become unforgiving. There is some mistake.
But G tells her he is convinced that he has crossed the limits this time and does not want to face R anymore. He takes his bags and leaves. The train arrives and G is about to get in when K  goes to the station to see him off. They are talking at the door for the duration the train is standing and G is looking anxiously towards the platform. K asks what is he looking out for and G says wryly that last time his bhabi had come to stop him from leaving and he is remembering the scene. (the flash back plays). Finally the bell rings and K hugs G and G gets on the train still looking out for R. There is no sign. As the train moves away and G waves goodbye to K. He is sadly looking on to see if there is any chance R will come to stop him. Finally when the train has picked up speed and far away from the station G wipes a tear and goes to his seat and is shocked! R is sitting in it!
G: What ???? How????
R : What did you think? I would let you go away that easily? M & M might be my parivar and I do care for them but still they are my Maika. How can I let you leave without me? You are my husband and my life is with you not them.
G: But you walked away from me yesterday and how did you come in here?
R explains her vow and also flashback where she goes home after he breaking of the vow and Amma tells her about G. He mamas this time drive her to the station and she runs down the platform facing K and G 's back as he is hugging him. She signs K not to say anything and gets on the train and here she is.
Well the talented people in the forum can explain better the reunion scene from here on and whether this is the end of Bhagonwali or the track I do not care.  I am sticking with this story till I see a better one provided by the CVs or even some other ending from people on this forum….

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aww...that would be awesome!
I also want Guddu to get a taste of his medicine before R for gives him!
luvbbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I absolutely love it, vanfan 😊  You definately put a smile on my face 😊