||Hold On A Little Longer|| Abhiya OS

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

First of all i am not a good writer at all, i see some awesome awesome writer that can make the most wonderful OS. I shouldn't even write this but i couldn't help it b/c after ages abahy had a line that made me say YES YES! go get your girl abhay so i just had to write it even if it sucks so please bear with me b/c this is my first OS😳

Abhay standing next to the fireplace of his raichand mansion. The fire reflecting his shadow on the wall. He was looking like a dangerous predator, tall, stone feature, his deep dark blue eyes set outside of his window that is letting the cold Oct chill air into his room. His soft silky hair flying from one side to another.

The moon was shinning outside his window, reflecting his determined face. He looked at his right hand that has a crystal glass bottle that looked very ancient that had dragon shape caps to it. Abhay smirk and brought the potion infront of him and start playing with it by changing it's color from red to green, green to blue, blue to purple etc….

Abhay, "POTION=FREEDOME. I got what I wanted. I cured my mom with this potion. I did what I had to do and now it's time i give someone the happiness of her life. She has suffered more then anyone; I have given her nothing but tears of pain. She has brought me back from the dead bed and what did I give her in return, erased her memory, propose to another girl for the sake of my mom infront of her, make her bear the pain of fakeness that I had done with my enemy, I given her pain and pain only.

Abhay, " Piya." closed his eyes as tears of blood ran down his face while his BG started to play.

Piya was lying on her bed face down with her head on her soft pillow while tears flew from her eyes as the flashback of abhay and alina came infront of her. It was like it was taunting her, ripping her slowly, making her hard to breath each passion moment. She dig her nails into her soft palms while a tingle of blood flow from her palm.

Piya, "why abhay why? Why did you hurt me? You said you love me then why did you give me this unbreakable pain. Come back to me abhay, I need you, we need each other abhay. I cannot live without you, just once hold me in your arms and make me smile again. Abhay she whisper and slowly drift to sleep.

A cold chili came out of piya's window making her cruel up like a small child. She could hear the noise of the foot step but she was too exhausted to open her eyes to see who is this uninvited guest in her room, the last time she check she locked the window then who can dare to enter her room without her permission?

The person kneel beside her and with his hand he removed the hair from her face and took her hands in his hand and healed her wound. Then kissed her palm and whisper, "sleep well my love, tomorrow is a new day, a new beginning." Then he vanished into dark night.

Piya jumped up from her half sleep mood and screamed, " ABHAY!!." While her hands forward but the only sound she could hear was the silent of the night and her echo of abhay name.

Piya, " Just like every night it's just my dream, he was not here, why would he be here when he does not love me anymore, why would…" at the same moment she saw her palm and the wound was gone, she rubbed it with her other hand and  got up from her bed and ran to her window.

Piya, " So you came and left without saying anything." She turn around and saw a red rose on top of her bed where she was asleep few minutes ago, she ran to grabbed it and picked it up with a shaking hand, nothing wanting this night to be a dream night. There was also a note beside it and an eagerly piya opened the note.

Piya my love, just so you now that I am coming for you.

Love  Abhay ❤️

Piya brought that note to her lips and kissed it while she jump on the bed with joyness, "He is coming, he is coming only for me. I love you my bad boy abhay raichand." With a smile on her face she fell peaceful sleep.

thank you🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Bani! 

Very beautifully written!👏 👏Who says you cant write! I found it heart touching because it was so romantic that it touched my heart! My favorite was the end when Abhay left a note saying he is coming for her! 😳

LOVE :) 

Edited by @nup@m@ - 12 years ago
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey bani!!it was beautiful!!n so sweet!!luved reading it!!
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

First of all i am not a good writer at all, i see some awesome awesome writer that can make the most wonderful OS. I shouldn't even write this but i couldn't help it b/c after ages abahy had a line that made me say YES YES! go get your girl abhay so i just had to write it even if it sucks so please bear with me b/c this is my first OS😳

Yes Yes!You are a bad writer.! So bad, this o.s. is crap.! Happy! Bani! 😡 Bani Omg, the gangster wrote this!😲 Bani, don't u dare call urself a bad writer. You are one the best I have seen so far. Finally, u came our of ur closest . I knew u wrote FF , but never knew ur were such a amazing writer. Now that ur talent is out, I want tons of Abhiya O.S.I mean thousands.!

Abhay standing next to the fireplace of his raichand mansion. The fire reflecting his shadow on the wall. He was looking like a dangerous predator, tall, stone feature, his deep dark blue eyes set outside of his window that is letting the cold Oct chill air into his room. His soft silky hair flying from one side to another.

Syria Blushes!Aww my baby!😍

The moon was shinning outside his window, reflecting his determined face. He looked at his right hand that has a crystal glass bottle that looked very ancient that had dragon shape caps to it. Abhay smirk and brought the potion infront of him and start playing with it by changing it's color from red to green, green to blue, blue to purple etc….

Aww, our smarty Vampire is trying every potion to free his mother.!😍

Abhay, "POTION=FREEDOME. I got what I wanted. I cured my mom with this potion. I did what I had to do and now it's time i give someone the happiness of her life. She has suffered more then anyone; I have given her nothing but tears of pain. She has brought me back from the dead bed and what did I give her in return, erased her memory, propose to another girl for the sake of my mom infront of her, make her bear the pain of fakeness that I had done with my enemy, I given her pain and pain only.

U echoed his sentiments for Pia so perfectly. Poor, guy he was torn between his duty and love. But, he is bang with bang.!

Abhay, " Piya." closed his eyes as tears of blood ran down his face while his BG started to play.

🥺

Piya was lying on her bed face down with her head on her soft pillow while tears flew from her eyes as the flashback of abhay and alina came infront of her. It was like it was taunting her, ripping her slowly, making her hard to breath each passion moment. She dig her nails into her soft palms while a tingle of blood flow from her palm.

Piya, "why abhay why? Why did you hurt me? You said you love me then why did you give me this unbreakable pain. Come back to me abhay, I need you, we need each other abhay. I cannot live without you, just once hold me in your arms and make me smile again. Abhay she whisper and slowly drift to sleep.

u echoed Pia's restlessness so perfectly here.Poor girl!🥺

A cold chili came out of piya's window making her cruel up like a small child. She could hear the noise of the foot step but she was too exhausted to open her eyes to see who is this uninvited guest in her room, the last time she check she locked the window then who can dare to enter her room without her permission?

I love this desprcition of yours. it gives me such a visual imagery .!

The person kneel beside her and with his hand he removed the hair from her face and took her hands in his hand and healed her wound. Then kissed her palm and whisper, "sleep well my love, tomorrow is a new day, a new beginning." Then he vanished into dark night.

Awww, a new beginning.! 😍

Piya jumped up from her half sleep mood and screamed, " ABHAY!!." While her hands forward but the only sound she could hear was the silent of the night and her echo of abhay name.

Desperation to see her beloved.

Piya, " Just like every night it's just my dream, he was not here, why would he be here when he does not love me anymore, why would…" at the same moment she saw her palm and the wound was gone, she rubbed it with her other hand and  got up from her bed and ran to her window.

Piya, " So you came and left without saying anything." She turn around and saw a red rose on top of her bed where she was asleep few minutes ago, she ran to grabbed it and picked it up with a shaking hand, nothing wanting this night to be a dream night. There was also a note beside it and an eagerly piya opened the note.

Piya my love, just so you now that I am coming for you.

Love  Abhay ❤️

Piya brought that note to her lips and kissed it while she jump on the bed with joyness, "He is coming, he is coming only for me. I love you my bad boy abhay raichand." With a smile on her face she fell peaceful sleep.

Awww she knows her knight and shining armor is coming soon.!😍

thank you🤗

thank u for this amazing o.s. Loved it.! I want this to happen on the show.!😍

Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow! That was such a beautiful OS! I'm out of words! I really wish we get to see a scene like this in tomorrow's episode! I loved how you described Abhay and Piya's pain. I especially loved how Abhay came at night and healed Piya's hand and the note was so romantic (I am coming for you)! 😳 Awesome job with this OS and I hope to read more OS's from you in the future! 😊
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
😲 WTH partner you're a such a good writer and you denied us of your talent all this time 😡. You know how long it takes me to read any FF and I said let me read and wasn't even expecting you to blow mind away with abhlya OS.

I love it banu and it was really beautifully and now I want more.

BTW that part about bad boy Abhay Raichand is you not Piya 🤣
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: @nup@m@

Hey Bani! 

Very beautifully written!👏 👏Who says you cant write! I found it heart touching because it was so romantic that it touched my heart! My favorite was the end when Abhay left a note saying he is coming for her! 😳

LOVE :) 

thank you🤗 nupam it means alot😳
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiora

hey bani!!it was beautiful!!n so sweet!!luved reading it!!

thanks alot🤗
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepi20

Wow! That was such a beautiful OS! I'm out of words! I really wish we get to see a scene like this in tomorrow's episode! I loved how you described Abhay and Piya's pain. I especially loved how Abhay came at night and healed Piya's hand and the note was so romantic (I am coming for you)! 😳 Awesome job with this OS and I hope to read more OS's from you in the future! 😊

thank you deepi🤗AW! the rose letter and i love you na, yes even that is my favorite part.
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

😲 WTH partner you're a such a good writer and you denied us of your talent all this time 😡. You know how long it takes me to read any FF and I said let me read and wasn't even expecting you to blow mind away with abhlya OS.

I love it banu and it was really beautifully and now I want more.

BTW that part about bad boy Abhay Raichand is you not Piya 🤣

OMG rani partner you like it🤣yes it takes you ages to read them and after few days you forget about them🤣 i blew your mind away, hell with what rose, letter or the i love you part?🤣b/c it seems abhay had written the letter for you as it blew you away🤣

OYE! how did you know that it's my line😲🤣