20th October, 2011 Written Update

amtaf thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Runjhun is on the balcony watching the street as she searches for any sign of Guddu's arrival, when she notices a rickshaw pulling up. She immediately leans over and notices that there is a girl in the rickshaw with Guddu, who stumbles out of the rickshaw and tells the driver to take her back home. Runjhun wondering who the girl is iimmediately starts running down the stairs to catch a glimpse of the girl but the rickshaw has already pulled away by the time she makes it down. Guddu, meanwhile, has made his way to the main door which he is pounding on and calling Amma to open the door. Runjhun runs to him and they share a long eyelock, her apprehensive and confused, his expression a little hard to read. He snaps out of it and asks her what she wants from him. He tells her that he made himself strong with difficulty and asks why she wants to make him weak again. He then grabs her by the arm and asks her to leave never to return again, while she still looks on. As he is locking the gate, Amma opens the door and notices him by the gate with Runjhun and asks what is going on. He speaks rudely to Amma telling her that he was left knocking for so long at the door of his own house, finishing by telling her she is free to leave. Amma looks on disgusted and he turns to look back at Runjhun who is shocked and walks away. Runjhun upset apologises to Amma for Guddu's behaviour which Amma dismisses and tells her that he is drunk so she didn't mind any of what he said. She notices that something more is bothering Runjhun and upon asking, Runjhun in shock starts stammering about a girl who was with Guddu, but she dismisses her worries after noticing Amma in thought, assuring her that it must be nothing. Amma asks her to come inside to give some of the stuff she had made for her, but Runjhun refuses to come in. She then tells Amma that she will be keeping the Karva Chauth fast the next day and Amma is moved to hear that.

Back at Kukkan's home, the three Mamis are discussing how they can't give anything to Amma this year for Karva Chauth, and recalling how the previous years were. Kalsanwali comes up with the idea that they can at least make her halwa since they can't afford to get her a gift. The others agree, and Billu reminds that they'll have to hurry and make it while Devi is still asleep.  Devi, apparently a light sleeper, wakes up to the noise of the pans, and wakes Kukkan thinking it might be thieves. A sleepy Kukkan is still trying to understand what is going on, when she comes to the conclusion that it must be the M&Ms stealing extra food to eat. She rushes downstairs and starts yelling at them, which also wakes the sleeping mamas. Mittho tries to reason with her on the treatment of parents and elders but Devi tells her that everyone sows as they reap. But then Mittho explains to her that it is for Amma as it is Karva Chauth. Amma and Runjhun walk in, and Devi tries to explain that they are all acting nicely claiming something else, but Amma and Runjhun shut her up. After apologising to her mother at Runjhun insistence, Devi insists she will fast the next day but both Runjhun and Kukkan (who has come downstairs too) tell her it will be bad for her baby.

It is morning and at Neelu's place, she notices some of the other dancers putting on henna and asks them what special performance is there that requires henna. They tell her that it is because of Karva Chauth and she sits down so that she may also get henna applied. They teasingly ask her if she has someone in mind so that his name be written on her hand as well, and she at first looks down shyly but then dismisses their talk.

Meanwhile, Runjhun is outside the IM centre watching the house. Kukkan, TP, Tillu are busy working but there is no sign of Guddu. And at LN, Amma walks into Guddu's room and tries to wake him up as it late into the morning and he is still asleep. She asks him if he would not be going back to work, and he mumbles to be allowed to sleep. His phone rings which he answers still sleepy and it is Neelu on the other end. She asks him how he is, and he thanks her for making sure he got home safe. Amma shocked realises this must be the girl that Runjhun was speaking of who had come to the house the night before. Neelu then goes into a long spiel of how she will be leaving in a few days and she wanted him to show her around the city. He dismisses her with the excuse of having to work and hangs up. Neelu mumbles to herself that there is something bothering Guddu that he is not showing or sharing. One of the guys from her troupes sitting in a corner asks her what relationship she shares with this stranger. She turns away still mumbling to herself that they share a nameless important relationship.

Back at LN, Guddu is about to go take a shower but Amma stops him and asks who Neelu is. He looks at her and walks out ignoring her questions. She chases him down the stairs and corners him downstairs grabbing his arm and repeats her question. He tells her that she is his friend which shocks Amma that she lets go of his arm. She repeats the word 'friend' while he looks on defiant.

Pre-cap: Runjhun tells Guddu that she would like him to return home early that night as she is keeping the Karva Chauth fast. He turns back and tells TP and Tillu to take care of the store and close it at night, as he'll be gone the whole day showing the city to someone and won't be back early.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you very much Amtaf for the WU. Our G is on the self destructive path.  If Neelu knows he is married why is she in fantasy land?  I doubt whether G will show up for the KC tomorrow for R.  Can't take his attitude and harsh words towards Amma - CVs need to rectify that!
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the lovely update!!!...😭

Have not seen today's episode yet but saw yesterdays...

Remember how jealous Guddu was when Runjhun simply took Abhigyaan's name in front of him?  She repeated his name because Devi had said it to her and made her feed bad so Runjhun said Abhigyaan's name as she repeated the story.

They had such a huge fight after Guddu came home drunk and accused Runjhun of being in love with Abhigyaan and that Abhigyaan was still in her heart.

Now... Guddu... fell asleep in Neelu's bed... came back late from her place... and now his behavior today.

Double standard?😕  And please don't say Runjhun deserves this.  That's disgusting.  Guddu wants to prove a point with Jabbu then fine.  But Neelu?  Instead of clearing up the misunderstanding he's prolonging it.

Should Runjhun forgive him based on the impression he is trying to set? ...She will... because that is what she does... but this is sad state of affairs...
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Amtaf for the update...😊
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Amtaf.
you will not know how much i needed this as cable gave so much trouble by us that you can say i didnt see the episode. I literally saw tidbits.
I am hurting for runjhun right now but i am waiting to see if she learnt her lesson. In real life if a woman breaks your heart this is what you go through- no need to bury your head in the sand.
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just cannot imagine that Guddu is going to purposely forget Karwa Chauth or ignore it.  CVs know better then to make THAT big of a mistake.  Guddu has flaws but he still knows the difference between right and wrong.

What worries me though...is if something happens that prevents him from  coming back to break Runjhun's fast... like Neelu getting hurt or fainting so Guddu takes her to the doctors...and then Runjhun think that he ignored her on purpose on one of the most important religious holidays for a married woman...🤢🤢

Do we see Runjhun being strong after that?  Yes... but fighting for Guddu? I'm not so sure...😕  She has already said that she will not step foot into LN until Guddu comes back to get her...   If she thinks that he purposefully forgers her on Karwa Chauth or ignores her...what does that they say about their relation?  Basically that it no longer exists.

I hope that Guddu makes it back to break Runjhun's fast.  I'm just not sure how that'll fit in if Guddu and Runjhun are to remain separated.

I noticed two things.

Is it me or is Neelu wearing the same outfit from the 1st time Guddu saw her?  Technically this is Day 3 for Neelu on screen but her clothes look the same to me.

Did you guys notice that Gunjhun keep matching in their outfits?  In the precap, both are wearing blue, and in the episode both had a redish color on.😃

Overall 🤢Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rani,
If G does not show up for the KC it will be very sad.  I think this will push her over the edge.  She now will not step foot into LN, let's see what else she will do - maybe walk away?

dhruvie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Gunjhun are meant to be!  Whatever the current circumstances, we all know that they are going to be back together some day.  Its important for this ritual to be completed in order to affirm that fact.

It just does not make sense for Guddu not to make it back home and break her fast.  The question is, how would it happen?  I am curious to see that..

And if he does not come, then knowing Runjhun's stubborn nature, she will not break her fast until he offers her water..haven't we all seen that before?! 😕

I just can't get over the fact that Guddu is considering going around town with a girl"friend" on such an auspicious marital occasion as Karva Chauth, just to spite Runjhun.  I really hope he just said it in front of her to annoy her, and doesn't actually go with Neelu that day..

Amma already heard his conversation with Neelu,  Now even if he does not go with her, but gets home late for whatever reasons, and meanwhile if Amma warns Runjhun about this "friend" of Guddu's, then there are bound to be misunderstandings..

The scene with the mamis and Amma was touching.  It was infact a relief in the otherwise torturous track that we are having to endure these days
Edited by dhruvie05 - 12 years ago
Kandi_gi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Amtaf for that wonderful update it was well written...

These are sad times for Gunjhun I have not the slightest clue as to what the 'hey now' is going on with these two, what the "hey now" could be going through Guddu's head and how many times is he going kick over that one chair in inebriation anybody else realize its just that one chair that keeps getting abused by Guddu?   Misplaced anger? Anyways are these M&M's for real could they be dare I say it? Changing well for now they seem to be remorseful especially Mitho towards RJ's condition she even went out of her way to prepare a meal and try to feed her strange this is very weird for me I'm not use to nice mitho I also realize that she no longer curses people in her mind and put on her evil smirk and evilly thinking face? What the heck is going on here so apparently RJ is suffering you can see it in her face the pain from her dejection and Guddu's anger...Neelu what can I say about you I try to see the good in people so hopefully you don't disappoint but if as so look at Guddu romantically or get his name in henna on your hand for KC you are out of my books oh and dear please change your outfit its getting tired...Kukkan you never cease to amaze you are my angel and I will never stop loving your caring and considerate ways towards your Bhabi and loyalty to your Bhaiya though he has become an irrational drunkard please save him for the clutches of Jabbu...Its all clear about his intentions so no need to waste my time analyzing him but to wonder when GD will see his true colors...I would love to wonder about GD but right now his character has become so complex that it is now difficult to figure him out all I want now at this point in time that the CV's don't turn him into a complete jerk and have him leave RJ starving on KC while he is out gallivanting with Neelu that is all for now... 
Edited by Kandi_gi - 12 years ago
dhruvie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani2007

Thank you for the lovely update!!!...😭

Have not seen today's episode yet but saw yesterdays...

Remember how jealous Guddu was when Runjhun simply took Abhigyaan's name in front of him?  She repeated his name because Devi had said it to her and made her feed bad so Runjhun said Abhigyaan's name as she repeated the story.

They had such a huge fight after Guddu came home drunk and accused Runjhun of being in love with Abhigyaan and that Abhigyaan was still in her heart.

Now... Guddu... fell asleep in Neelu's bed... came back late from her place... and now his behavior today.

Double standard?😕  And please don't say Runjhun deserves this.  That's disgusting.  Guddu wants to prove a point with Jabbu then fine.  But Neelu?  Instead of clearing up the misunderstanding he's prolonging it.

Should Runjhun forgive him based on the impression he is trying to set? ...She will... because that is what she does... but this is sad state of affairs...

Well-said, Rani 👏

At that time (mention of Abhigyaan), Guddu had not acknowledged his love for Runjhun even to himself, or consciously accepted their marriage.  But imagine Runjhun doing the same now - even so much as talking to a "boy"friend, let alone spending time in his house...Guddu would fry that man alive!

Talk about double standards! 🤢

That being said, I do hope Guddu maintains his integrity and sincerity...please don't have him make a complete ass out of himself 😭