Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
loveddd ddd ddd the epi🤗...anxiously waiting 4 tonite😍 😍 😍
ArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shahu

I love your OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

And no, we are not in a state to calm you either! Coz we are OMGing too! with you! 😃

😉😆

AbiSingh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiLover

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!

👏👏👏👏😃😛😉😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️

Today's episode was AAAMMMAAAZZZIIINNNGGG!!!!!!!! 😃👏👏👏👏👏👏😃

Khushi has not realized that she has started loving Arnav! But our smart and dashing Arnav has started loving Khushi! AND HE KNOWS THAT!!!!! 👏😲😲😃😃😃😃😃😃

OMG OMG OMG!! What expressions Barun gives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ☺️☺️☺️ He says his "dil ki baat" with his EYESSS!!!!!! 😲😃☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️

I am totally feeddaa!!!! Seriously!!!!!!!!!! Today, whenever he looked at her, OMG OMG  OMG OMG!!! I was like, "SANAYA IS SO LUCKYYY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😳😃 OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!

AND THE PRECAP - BEST OF ALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!! ☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!

I CAN NOT wait for tomorrow nowww!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️

I love Arnav's character now (not that I hated or disliked it before, I just LOVE it even more now!!) When he is angry, he does not even spare a girl, I mean, the way he let Khushi fall out of his office window <--- that shows his anger!!

But now!!!!!!!! Now that he has started loving her, he does anything he can do make her smile!!!!!!

Also, did you guys notice something in the precap??????

Arnav is the one who is going towards Khushi! When she starts tangling out herself, he holds her hands, and does it himself, he does not let HER do ittt!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! 😲😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

I am so out of this world right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️😳😳😳😳😃😃😃😃

Thanks all for reading my long post with so many OMG's and smileyss!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please please comment and make me calm down a lil bit!!!!!!!! 😳😳😳😳

Khushi (☺️ArshiLover☺️)

SO WHEN IS THE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????🥳🤗😍