Posted: 12 years ago
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!

👏👏👏👏😃😛😉😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️

Today's episode was AAAMMMAAAZZZIIINNNGGG!!!!!!!! 😃👏👏👏👏👏👏😃

Khushi has not realized that she has started loving Arnav! But our smart and dashing Arnav has started loving Khushi! AND HE KNOWS THAT!!!!! 👏😲😲😃😃😃😃😃😃

OMG OMG OMG!! What expressions Barun gives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ☺️☺️☺️ He says his "dil ki baat" with his EYESSS!!!!!! 😲😃☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️

I am totally feeddaa!!!! Seriously!!!!!!!!!! Today, whenever he looked at her, OMG OMG  OMG OMG!!! I was like, "SANAYA IS SO LUCKYYY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😳😃 OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!

AND THE PRECAP - BEST OF ALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!! ☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!

I CAN NOT wait for tomorrow nowww!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️

I love Arnav's character now (not that I hated or disliked it before, I just LOVE it even more now!!) When he is angry, he does not even spare a girl, I mean, the way he let Khushi fall out of his office window <--- that shows his anger!!

But now!!!!!!!! Now that he has started loving her, he does anything he can do make her smile!!!!!!

Also, did you guys notice something in the precap??????

Arnav is the one who is going towards Khushi! When she starts tangling out herself, he holds her hands, and does it himself, he does not let HER do ittt!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! 😲😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

I am so out of this world right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️😳😳😳😳😃😃😃😃

Thanks all for reading my long post with so many OMG's and smileyss!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please please comment and make me calm down a lil bit!!!!!!!! 😳😳😳😳

Khushi (☺️ArshiLover☺️)

Edited by ArshiLover - 12 years ago
Im feeling your excitement too hun!!! 😃 xxx
today's epi was the best epi.. Full of arhi 😳😳😳

Man he took my heart away today. What expressions. The whole episode rocked. What an actor barun is 👏

His eyes speak so much. Today when khushi broke the vase accidentally he took the blame on himself when he very well knew that it was khushi. He said, itna bhi accha nahi tha. I felt he was trying to say it was beautiful but not as beautiful you are. hayee rabba wish i get a man like him 😍 😆 

And the precap. OMG i wonder how khushi is still alive after him looking at her like that. I would have died right away. So passionately he was removing the wires. Gosh i can't imagine how he will be when he will actually realize his love. 

OMG am totally with u i juss love arnav
Omg When i saw it my heart skipped a beat! I thought i loved ArHi to the max and that it wasn't possible to love them more but today's just stole my breath!! Awee he took the blame and put the coins in the packets just to see her smile <3 Anddd the precap he untangles the lights!! :')) Arnav welcome to cloud 9!!!! :D <333333

Saffy! x
Arnav's totally fida over Khushi... so he needs every reason he can get to touch her!
In the end of the precap ...i loved how he carasses her hands ...like a small message he is sending out to her...i hope kushi realises it...

what an amazing actor barun is ...i am totally ,completely bowled over by his talent and looks !

...sanaya too...so innocent ...childish...pagal...yet so fascinating ...
Yes. I do agree with you. It was one of the best episodes. The precap looks awesome but I wish creatives don't disappoint us. I don't want Shyam for tomorrow too. Only Arhi and their love. I do feel that Anjali started suspecting Arnav's behavior and how he saved Khushi by lieing that he has broken the vase. What I want and feel:
Payal should know Khushi's feelings for Arnav
Anjali should know Arnav feelings for Khushi
And then we want to see how they support. Anjali already knows Aakash loves Payal so she will try her best to support him. Creatives if you are reading our thoughts, please we don't want any misunderstanding between Arhi in future. We don't want Shyam's plans be succeded. We don't want to see Raizada's hatred for Khushi.Edited by aveksha - 12 years ago
i thnk we cnt hlp in calming u dwn! we r excted too ☺️