~*JaYa- Jannat #1: Kis desh mei hai mera dil~*

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
~*JaYa - Jannat #1: Kis desh mei hai mera dil*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jhanvi is Ammaji's granddaughter, the daughter of Raghav and Sia and Diya's twin sister. Brought up by Amba, Ammaji's only daughter, she became a bold and independent girl who could never bear any sort of injustice. She met Diya first time in college where a beautiful friendship arose between those two. With Diya Jhanvi came to know her whole family, as well, and she always thought how lucky Diya was to have so many relations (even though Ammaji was a tyrann). She herself didn't have such a big family - but in the very moment in which destiny got her a family, she lost her mother who was nearly everything to her. 

Since that day, Janvi fought Ammaji's wrong doings and her way of thinking. Now, that Ammaji's changed, she's ready to fight in the village in which her mother started her fight against injustice done toward femal beings.

Surya is one of Rana's sons - Rana on the other hand is Ammaji's new and dangerous enemy who wants Ammaji's granddaughter, Jhanvi, to become his daughter-in-law. He loves and respects his father a lot and would do anything his father wants him to. Unlike most of the men in Veerpur, Surya hates women to the core, he can't even accept them touching him. 

Jhanvi is the one woman who didn't only touch him, but dared to give him lectures about women and their true strength. She even challenged him that one day a woman will break his pride. He hates her deeply and is eager to teach her lesson she won't ever forget in her whole life. 

So, right now our JaYa share a hate-relation. But for how long, that's the qestion  😉

Edited by Hesperus - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail

~*~Members' list~*~

* Hesperus

* darshana23

*sujji0609

*mjht_one

*sameera_ori

*nikita_88

*vrashali10

*vienne234

*ramya3697

*poojawal_Pooja_

*-Swetha-

*koolkallu

*tasharose

*mslucki

*HIMIYA

*aska123

*Fashion101

I've added those members, I think want to join in - if I'm wrong, correct me, guys 😉, and everyone else - tell me if you want to be added! 😊

Edited by Hesperus - 12 years ago
sameera_ori thumbnail
Hey guys😛...this is Sameera here😛, though i was never an Avid watcher of NADL😕...since i though it was depressing🤢 and derogatory still after Kapil's entry😳😳 i have started watching it😳. Though the story wont have any romantic inclinations beteween Surya and Jhanvi😳😳 as of now...but still wee can wait cant we.😳...so can i also join in plzzz😳
darshana23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sameera_ori

Hey guys😛...this is Sameera here😛, though i was never an Avid watcher of NADL😕...since i though it was depressing🤢 and derogatory still after Kapil's entry😳😳 i have started watching it😳. Though the story wont have any romantic inclinations beteween Surya and Jhanvi😳😳 as of now...but still wee can wait cant we.😳...so can i also join in plzzz😳

Welcome Sameera!
Hesperus thumbnail
Hello Sameera and a warm welcome to our forum! 🤗

Sure you can join in - I've already added you to the list! 😉 And your absolutely right, even if there isn't any kind of romance b/w them right now, we can wait for it 😍 And don't hesitate to participate in this thread 😊
darshana23 thumbnail
Nori, just saw that wonderful siggie by you... awesome!!
Hesperus thumbnail
Aww, thanks, Darshu! 😳 Pooja uploaded so many beautiful pics of Vaish and Sujju posts always gorgous pics of Kapil that one can hardly resist on making siggies 😍 

vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i'm vrashali ,
i don.t know about laado's past story coz i started to watch laado after jhanvi's [vashnavi dhanraj] entry. so i want to join it.
darshana23 thumbnail
welcome Vrashali...

Hi Vienna, how r u dear??
Hesperus thumbnail
Hey guys! 😊

I have added all three of you! 😉 Really good to see how many of us like Jaya even though they are far away from any romantic relationship 😍

@Darshu: I liked your siggie in the creations gallery already - but forgot to gave a comment 😳 Aww, it's really cute - their expressions are just 😍